just had the shit scared out of me

house1

Community Veteran
the mailman[woman ] just came to my door. today is sunday. they dont deliver on sundays.

my daughter comes in and says dad mailmans here. the blood rushes to my head then drains out:eek: .

first thing that came to mind is fuck i am fucked. my fucking kids are outside . my wife is making my meals for the week. fuck

so i am standing there talking to her. [fine ass woman by the way] never saw her before. i am thinking fuck :D . i am scanning everything around me. there are only a few houses on my street but across from me about 400 yards theres a laundrymat with a large parking lot.

so i am scanning every car in that lot. to see if people are sitting in cars . looking for anything out of place. she is taking her time talking to me . makes me even more fucking nervous. all i kept feeling is i am fucked and man is she hot:D .

soon as i signed i waited for all hell to break loose:destroy:

all is quiet. still fucking nervous though:( . i just have never seen a mailman on sunday. speacially that fucking fine:hitit: :D

well let me go wipe myself now

I know it wasnt funny to you ....but thats some funny shit.

That is very strange for a postal employee to work on Sunday. Was it not your regular postal delivery dude?
Or, maybe she has seen you come in the post office and pulled your addy to check you out.
Maybe she wanted to fu_k but saw your wife and kids and chickened out? You may need to re-visit the postoffice again and see if she is there.

Its amazing how men can think with both brains at the same time.

if it was Express Mail, USPS delivers Express Mail on Sundays, but as far as i know, that is the only type of mail that they deliver on sundays, is Express

You must have been shittin your pants!!!!! Well, it's been over 30 minutes since your first post and you are not in jail so that is a good sign :D

Hey Bro...my wife works for USPS(Engineer) and she said the only time she has seen them deliver on a holiday is on Christmas.

But who knows...stranger things have happened. And with the postoffice, as fucked up as they are...........NO TELLIN:insane:

Bwaahahahaa....good story House :)

I'm do damn paranoidm, I would NOT have gotten my Father'sa Day gift because I wouldn't have signed for SHIT!........:p

Bro...I would have been dropping a log on the floor talking to her...

I'm glad it was just something express...

It's sorta funny though...the shit we deal with for our lifestyle.

Back