Just made my first Fina...

Congrats bro! I actually just made my first fina/prop mix using the pellets and qv prop 100. 142mgs of fina and 71 mgs of prop per cc!!! Cant wait to try mine :( I have to wait till the end of my cycle (which hasnt started yet) to sample...

PS if you use a .2 micron filter, your final solution would be considered sterile. No need to bake. Be sure to heat your solution prior to running it through such a small filter. What I did to heat was use a small pan, boiled water, took it off the burner, let it sit for a min, then placed my fina/prop in it. GOOD LUCK!

I may try using Component-TH next time, although I've found a source for premade tren that rivals homebrew. It's supposedly 75mg/ml, wonder if that's accurately dosed.

Dial_tone said:
I may try using Component-TH next time, although I've found a source for premade tren that rivals homebrew. It's supposedly 75mg/ml, wonder if that's accurately dosed.
Making it yourself is easy and at least you know exactly how much you're getting in each ml. It should also be cheaper...

I didnt get fina cough, until my third batch of fina. I think it was because i finally got the process down pat. I used acetone to extract it, maybe i just got a purer product, who knows. I like it when i get the cough, i know my tren is good.

Made from fina powder-extracted from pellets through selective recrystallization....10 grams powder and 40 mls oil solvent mixed...not the standard solvents or extractions from/for kits....got it from Da**d, the bro that also sells the synokits that yield TP.

It is pretty much pain free and will rock your world at .5-1 cc a day....

massive g said:
Made from fina powder-extracted from pellets through selective recrystallization....10 grams powder and 40 mls oil solvent mixed...not the standard solvents or extractions from/for kits....got it from Da**d, the bro that also sells the synokits that yield TP.

It is pretty much pain free and will rock your world at .5-1 cc a day....
how does that method differ from say, using acetone or methanol for extraction?

Basically you use methanol, or acetone....I don't because of the fumes.
The trenbelone precipitates out of the methanol when distilled water is added 3-4 times the volume.

Crush and dissolved your 12 grams of pellets in 350 mls methanol shake and dissolve and let settle.
Coffeee filter the binders out, rinse containers and binders with 50 more mls methanol, squeeze filter dry and discard.
Slowly add 800-1000 mls distilled water to the methanol/tren
A cloudy white precipitate forms and when finished adding all the h20.
Cover it and put it in the fridge.
The next day you will have 12 grams of tren golden crystal flakes floating the container then
simply recover the crystals by coffee filtering them and once completely recovered rinse the crystals in the filter with distilled water 2-3 times to completely rinse away the cellulose acetate and methanol both water soluable.
Place the wet crystals in a glass jar or bowl and dry in the oven at it's lowest setting-leave the door open and it should be completely dry in 4 hours or less.
Then simply add 1 ml/gm of solvent to the powder to get tren in the oil...
I say 12 grams because there is about a 10% loss or a little more.

Cool, will do next time i make tren. Seems easier, i had trouble boiling off my acetone, it seemed to take forever.

Back