korean and/or thai clen experiences?

arby

Frank Zane
Are these dosed well? I have only read about Spiropent Novegam and Oxyflux... not sure if these are the same as the Korean or Thai. Would I be better off going with either of those 3?

Thanks, RB

I have used the Thai Clen, I can tell you that it is indeed dosed correctly, but I am not a big fan of Clen. Usually makes me too jittery and I feel like crap on it wether it is Thai or Mexican..

If you like the stuff and can get it any cheaper go with the Thai, it is the real deal.

The ones I have now are Clenbutol, by Body research.

DS

Korean clen

What is the name of the Korean clen? there ought to be Korean lettering on one side of the container and English on the other...

Korean pharmaceutical labs are legit drug companies, not underground steroid-only manufacturers. So if it's legit..ie made by a known pharmceutical manufacturer in korea, it should be fine.
list the info on the packet.

djs said:
I have used the Thai Clen, I can tell you that it is indeed dosed correctly, but I am not a big fan of Clen. Usually makes me too jittery and I feel like crap on it wether it is Thai or Mexican..

If you like the stuff and can get it any cheaper go with the Thai, it is the real deal.

The ones I have now are Clenbutol, by Body research.

DS

Clenbutol: great stuff.

Im trying Liquid Clen for liquachem, it seems to be pretty good. Second day of ramping up (20, 40, 60, 80 etc...)and I am starting to feel a little jittery

Back