Kratom for combatting TRENsanity

jozifp103

So about to do my first run of tren ace in a few months. Gonna bump by trt dose up to 250mg/week and run tren ace 50mg ED (350mg/week) for 8 weeks. Since getting on trt my anxiety dropped, but it's still there. It's just the way I'm wired. So I'm 90% sure that tren is going to effect me mentally, I just know it. I am naturally short fused and somewhat of a head case :) I've heard some say that people like me are less effected by tren because we are used to being testy, and we know how to handle it. So I'm gonna give it a shot...and if there are any problems I will drop it and run NPP/MAST/tbol combo.

My question:

Does anyone have experience in using kratom to combat tren induced anxiety/anger? I want to have something on hand in case I have a bad time. I was thinking about grabbing some maeng da to run throughout the day...and maybe some bali for sleep. I am interested in kratom because I want something that is not terribly addictive and mild enough that I can still perform complex tasks at work and stay focused. Have used kratom before, but just as a sleep aid or preworkout.

Any input is helpful. Thanks!

~JOZ

Ok so you and the rest of the board have me intrigued with this kratom stuff. I pulled this off wiki..anyone have any experience with these sides??

*psychosis, convulsions, hallucinations, sweating, nausea, vomiting, chest pain, dizziness and confusion have been reported,*

Ok so you and the rest of the board have me intrigued with this kratom stuff. I pulled this off wiki..anyone have any experience with these sides??

*psychosis, convulsions, hallucinations, sweating, nausea, vomiting, chest pain, dizziness and confusion have been reported,*

Nausea and sweating when I took too much a couple times. But I can't imagine any of the more serious side effects coming about unless you seriously overdose it, which is hard to do.

I know you'll think I'm trying to be a salesman....but k is amazing when dieting and taking tren.....I did the jr Usa's last year and used kratom the whole time .......I was taking 150mg tren daily.....usually tren makes me grumpy and gives me an overall bad outlook on life...thats why i dont take it till the last month or so before a contest.....I couldnt even tell i was on tren bc of the kratom....I stayed upbeat and had tons of evergy......if you just try it....you will be amazed at how great it works....its really hard to believe....

...........and yes, if you take too much, you will get nauseated....if that happens, eat some food and you should feel much better....a small dose, like 4g should be plenty.....more is not better with k.....if you take a lil too much....you will feel lethargic....small amount give a feel good energy....like an improvement in well being....large amounts can be sedating and pain will be alleviated and possible nausea if you take way too much.......

I am a well known proponent of Kratom, and the only time I ever experienced any of those sides is when I stupidly decided to use a rounded tablespoon of Kratom (enhanced) instead of the normal dose of a rounded teaspoon. For those who do not remember, there are three teaspoons in a tablespoon. So I took about triple the recommended dose...it was not good. I had the typical, if some is good, more is better mindset. It was just a stupid move, one I will not make again.

Other than that, I LOVE the stuff. Enhanced Bali, VietBomb, and Green Malay are my favorites. Green Malay is my current favorite - it makes me feel happy, lovable, and I can enter social situations without any fear.

Oh, and everything I use is bought from Underground Supps. They are a board sponsor and I learned about Kratom when they arrived on this board. I am happy they did and so is my wife.

Last edited:
You can also try Masteron. I notice HUGE difference in how I feel now with Mast in my cycle compared to how I felt with out it.

I haven't had it in a while but the Bali always chilled me out

This concerns me... Kratom has the potential to induce opiate withdrawal just for everyones information.

Don't over do it.

Kratom works great for me... and have found trying various doses and different strains is something
you'll need to do a little testing with... I've also stopped for a few weeks without any side effects.

I understand what cybrsage is saying and have also taken too much... but I didn't have bad side
effects even at higher doses, I just knew I took a little too much.

It's good stuff! :D

So about to do my first run of tren ace in a few months. Gonna bump by trt dose up to 250mg/week and run tren ace 50mg ED (350mg/week) for 8 weeks. Since getting on trt my anxiety dropped, but it's still there. It's just the way I'm wired. So I'm 90% sure that tren is going to effect me mentally, I just know it. I am naturally short fused and somewhat of a head case :) I've heard some say that people like me are less effected by tren because we are used to being testy, and we know how to handle it. So I'm gonna give it a shot...and if there are any problems I will drop it and run NPP/MAST/tbol combo.

My question:

Does anyone have experience in using kratom to combat tren induced anxiety/anger? I want to have something on hand in case I have a bad time. I was thinking about grabbing some maeng da to run throughout the day...and maybe some bali for sleep. I am interested in kratom because I want something that is not terribly addictive and mild enough that I can still perform complex tasks at work and stay focused. Have used kratom before, but just as a sleep aid or preworkout.

Any input is helpful. Thanks!

~JOZ

Great question!!!!

I'm running my first Tren cycle in a few months time - I wondered the same thing.

I'm intrigued by Kratom and the success stories I've read - and I'm like you, highly strung, slightly anxious and quite bad OCD. I just know that Tren will affect me.

Queefer: you never actually said which strains and dosages you ran when running the Tren - could you elaborate for us?

This concerns me... Kratom has the potential to induce opiate withdrawal just for everyones information.

Don't over do it.
Yes if used daily, it could produce withdrawal symptoms that may be similar to coffee withdrawals.....kratom is a plant in the coffee family..thus explaining the energy and fat burning proponents.

Is kratom legal to buy in USA?
In all states but tenn, indiana, wisconsin

Great question!!!!

I'm running my first Tren cycle in a few months time - I wondered the same thing.

I'm intrigued by Kratom and the success stories I've read - and I'm like you, highly strung, slightly anxious and quite bad OCD. I just know that Tren will affect me.

Queefer: you never actually said which strains and dosages you ran when running the Tren - could you elaborate for us?
I use maengda during the day for energy and elevated well being and some pain relief and redvein for night time pain relief ,
relaxation, elevated state of well being , and its great for sleep.....viet bomb is md with added maengda 30x extract...its the strongest thing we sell........I'm about to stop the 50% off sale for new customers, so you guys might want to order now if you want to try kratom for cheap...pm me for discount code.

You guys should just smoke some weed

Lol well that is certainly an easy solution, but I'm looking for something that I can take casually throughout the day and still function and be productive at work. Want to stay clear headed because my job requires me to be sharp and quick thinking.

Thanks for the responses guys! I'll be giving this a shot and I'll report back when this all goes down.

Sorry for being naive here... you say a small dose like 4g is plenty, but Kratom is like $30 for 5g.
You really need almost $30 worth a day?

The Vietbomb, for example, is $34 for an ounce. There are a little over 28 grams in an ounce. If you get the extract, it is based on grams...but you would not want to do straight extract. You just add a little bit of it to your other kratom to increase its potency. Take a pinch of it the Bali extract and add it to some enhanced Bali to make Super Enhanced Bali. :)

You guys should just smoke some weed

Hell yeah, although I don't dispute for a second Kratoms many uses and benefits, Cannabis in particular an Indica dominant strain works quite well against combatting many Tren sides. I literally will not use Tren without an a stash of Indica buds, even then the sides are still there but not as strong.

Sorry to derail the thread a little lol.

Hell yeah, although I don't dispute for a second Kratoms many uses and benefits, Cannabis in particular an Indica dominant strain works quite well against combatting many Tren sides. I literally will not use Tren without an a stash of Indica buds, even then the sides are still there but not as strong.

Sorry to derail the thread a little lol.
I gave several of my pot smoking buddies some kratom to try. They liked it better then pot and now take kratom instead of getting high.

The Vietbomb, for example, is $34 for an ounce. There are a little over 28 grams in an ounce. If you get the extract, it is based on grams...but you would not want to do straight extract. You just add a little bit of it to your other kratom to increase its potency. Take a pinch of it the Bali extract and add it to some enhanced Bali to make Super Enhanced Bali. :)

Thanks for that info Cybrsage - but that's the first I've heard of that... they really do need to improve their website and explain more in depth as to what each individual kratom does, what doses you are actually buying and most importantly how you use it. I'll be doing a great deal more research before I place an order.

Thanks for that info Cybrsage - but that's the first I've heard of that... they really do need to improve their website and explain more in depth as to what each individual kratom does, what doses you are actually buying and most importantly how you use it. I'll be doing a great deal more research before I place an order.

Legally we cant say but so much about kratom....theres a thread on PM with 100,000 views and 1000's of reviews on our products...it will give you tons of info about k.

Back