Lab PE GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 Log

that^^^

And I also recall hearing that if you mix the peps into the same syringe, they start to degrade after some time. Im not %100 on this but better be safe than sorry.

I agree.. The Amino Chains that make up the peps are quite fragile, and mixing different chains can jeapordize their integrity over a prolonged period of time.

Got it, thanks guys. So glad to have people with a wealth of knowledge on these things so I make sure I'm doing everything the right way. The hunger wasn't too bad today with the GHRP-6, it was pretty manageable. It def is helping me to get those calories in though. I tend to struggle with that at times. I am very consistent with my meal plans and supplement, AAS regiments and everything though.

cjc 1295 with dac or without stacked with insulin?

hey friends please help me i got a couple questions.. cjc 1295 is supose to tell your body to make more gh right?.. and i have heard that gh and insulin cannot coexist in the body at the same time..so supose i injected cjc 1295 with dac and inject 6-8 iu's of insulin does that mean my cjc was just wasted???..or i have heard others say it works with the cjc turning it to igf..i dont know how it works..please help clear this up..thanks alot

I would pin the GHRP/GHRH combo then wait 15-20 minute's to administer the insulin. That will let the peptide peak in regards to GH release, then you hit the insulin and intensify the effects of the recently release GH

Had a great workout today. I felt more pumped and vascular than I have in a while. Veins were popping out everywhere. Strength is very good now too. I started recently on Defranco's WS4SB routine. Today was max upper body, I did decline bench 295 for 3 reps. Bench has always been my weak area, still working on bringing that up. Last friday was max lower body, did reverse band box squats and went up to 495 for 3 reps. Doing this again on friday and hope to go up in weight. I'm also hoping these peps will help with some collagen synthesis as I have some little tweaks here and there from all the heavy lifting. I had to take the last 3 days off due to a strain in my trap muscle but its mostly better now. Do you guys think this would be a benefit of this stack? I'm liking this a lot so far, I know its early on but it feels good so far.

Collagen Synthesis is definately a benefit of that combo, unfortunately, it's gonna take a little while for you to reap that benefit. How long have you been "On" now?

Things are going well so far. The peps have my appetite up so I'm able to eat more. Keeping it clean for the most part, probably about 90 percent. I've put on a few pounds and still lean. I feel like I can see my abs even more now and i'm up 3-4 lbs.

Good luck and get well MeatHead96!!

Thanks. All is well here, noticing a bit better sleep and an increase in appetite. I have been eating a lot more but have not put on any body fat. I also notice an improvement in my mood but it could be just mental. Pinning 3 times a day can be a little tricky but I'm getting used to it.

Here is a pic today. Pump have been insane in the gym. My calorie intake is up by quite a bit since the ghrp-6 has kicked up my appetite. I'm hitting close to 5000 calories a day. I feel like my abs are beginning to be less visible which I'm not too happy about but I do feel like i'm fuller. I'm sitting at 201lbs today.

I think it's more about the sterile concern than degrading

For sure on that one!

that^^^

And I also recall hearing that if you mix the peps into the same syringe, they start to degrade after some time. Im not %100 on this but better be safe than sorry.

Def not a good Idea ti mix them and store for that length of time IMO! Mixing to pin is fine IMO

Things are going well so far. The peps have my appetite up so I'm able to eat more. Keeping it clean for the most part, probably about 90 percent. I've put on a few pounds and still lean. I feel like I can see my abs even more now and i'm up 3-4 lbs.

Your one of the lucky ones! I wasnt GHRP6 did nothing for my appitite unfortunately!

Here is a pic today. Pump have been insane in the gym. My calorie intake is up by quite a bit since the ghrp-6 has kicked up my appetite. I'm hitting close to 5000 calories a day. I feel like my abs are beginning to be less visible which I'm not too happy about but I do feel like i'm fuller. I'm sitting at 201lbs today.

Lookin Good Meat!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys. Yeah no preloading for me. I'm getting the hang of this thing, drawing from the vial only takes a second. I found that using 1/2cc slin pins works best for me. It is much easier to measure small amounts with these. Thanks for that pic phatbastard..now thats a RILF.

Back