Lab PE GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 Log

Could one run a mix of GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 daily? As in 2 injections of GHRP-2 to get the potency and then 1 injection of GHRP-6 in between for a little bit of appetite boost during the day?

Morning: 100mcg GHRP-2
Afternoon(PWO): 100mcg GHRP-6, inject 20 min after workout and after a banana and shake..
Night: 100mcg GHRP-2

Also, when you said you were going to take a break from GHRP-2/CJC 1295 no DAC to run IGF-1LR3+Peg MGF is that just to see how you react to them, why wouldn't you stay on and add IGF-1LR3+Peg MGF?

ghrp 2 makes me eat a ton. never even tried 6, 2 is like potent, but i also use 200 mcg +. but i cant control things all the time.

Could one run a mix of GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 daily? As in 2 injections of GHRP-2 to get the potency and then 1 injection of GHRP-6 in between for a little bit of appetite boost during the day?

Morning: 100mcg GHRP-2
Afternoon(PWO): 100mcg GHRP-6, inject 20 min after workout and after a banana and shake..
Night: 100mcg GHRP-2

Also, when you said you were going to take a break from GHRP-2/CJC 1295 no DAC to run IGF-1LR3+Peg MGF is that just to see how you react to them, why wouldn't you stay on and add IGF-1LR3+Peg MGF?

You could def do a mixture like that. That is a good combo to get the hunger from the ghrp-6 post workout. You want to take the peps on an empty stomach though or with just protein. I would wait 20 min post injection to eat the banana. I could stay on all of them but I've been on this combo for about 5 months and I feel like giving it a break from them for a bit. I'm going to be doing igf-1 lr3 and des 4wks on 4wks off for a while.

Sorry guys, I had some issues with my computer the last week and have not had access to the internet except for at work. I don't get on this site on my work computer for confidentiality reasons. My bac water has still not arrived. I have tried to contact the company but no response yet. I don't believe its even been shipped. I am trying to cancell the order and get a refund. I will be ordering from another place. I will keep you guys updated and will begin logging as soon as I get this straightened out.

wheres the best cheapest place to get bw and maybe the fastest besides amazon im payin like 10-15 bucks for it with 3-5 days anybody know about better deals out there

wheres the best cheapest place to get bw and maybe the fastest besides amazon im payin like 10-15 bucks for it with 3-5 days anybody know about better deals out there

Bac water from Hospira is on backorder , there s none anywhere !!! Anyone know any sources ?

you guys just make your own, all you need is find a medical supply store, get some BA, a syringe filters, 2 18g pins, a sterile vial, and a 20cc syringe. It should only cost you about 20 bucks and you can make a ton of it using distilled water.

Is there anything different you would have done during the cycle that you think would have further benefitted you?

Hey meathead96. I been trying to send you a private message but it telling me I dont have access to it or something, so Im not sure if it went through. But if not, I have some questions regarding igf peptides. And if you can help me out with them by emailing me at tcunningham15@mail.valenciacollege.edu that would be great.!

I wanted to know the usage, how to prep it, and how much to do a day. In terms I can understand. I am 23 female, and Iv been trying to research it, but I found your post today, and figured you know alot. So maybe you can help me understand, so that I dont mess it up or mess myself up when I decide to go through with a cycle.

1) What is the best hgh peptdie you would recommend?

2) How do I prep the bottle when I first recieve it? the steps of doing it

3) Is it okay to store it in my refrigerator? My fridge has a temp knob that has 0-9, 9 being the coldest. I keep it on 5 because around 7 or 6 my eggs start to freeze. or do you recommend i buy a thermometer?

4) Will one bottle be enough for a 4 week cycle?

5) How much do I actually pull up into the syringe when I administer it? Like where on the syringe do I fill it up to, what line?

6) How many times a day do I do it?

7) I dont rlly understand what 18g pins mean, or big words like that, so if you can help me understand more, before I decide to go through with it, so I do not mess it up, or mess myself up I would rlly appreciate you!!

8) what is the best US company to order from, and are they legal to order?

9) Also, What from that company do you recommend me buying? which is best, and from there instruction..

tcunningham15@mail.valenciacollege.edu

thank you, I appreciate it!!!!

hey bro, i got a reply from u a couple of weeks ago because i was worried about lab pe shipping, you were right they came through like champs. But my question is this if i workout and then do cardio do i use peg mgf, before i do cardio right after workout or should i take it after i do working out and doing cardio. thanks if you can help me on this one it would be appreciated. the igf-1 lr3 from lab pe is offf the chain, love it. just need to know about the peg mgf after resistance training and before cardio or just do it after im completely done my entire workout.

hey bro, i got a reply from u a couple of weeks ago because i was worried about lab pe shipping, you were right they came through like champs. But my question is this if i workout and then do cardio do i use peg mgf, before i do cardio right after workout or should i take it after i do working out and doing cardio. thanks if you can help me on this one it would be appreciated. the igf-1 lr3 from lab pe is offf the chain, love it. just need to know about the peg mgf after resistance training and before cardio or just do it after im completely done my entire workout.

Regular MGF you want to take immediately post workout but peg mgf is usually used on off days from training due to its longer half life.

Just a little curious I've been using GHRP6 since October of 2012 taking December off only because I couldn't afford to buy more till after the new year.
My question is since I've had a knee replacement about 5 years ago, back and hip problems which prevent me from doing little more than walking on a treadmill at about 3mph for 30 minutes, will taking this help me lose some fat and drop some weight I'm currently 5'10 270lbs.
The reason I ask is so far I haven't noticed anything different at all not even increased appetite oh wait there have been all the black & blue marks on my sides.I'm using a 1cc diabetic syringe drawing up to the #10 I don't know if that equals to be 100mcg or not and since I'm not a body builder or have any other experience doing this type of thing that's why I'm here looking for any help I can get thanks.

Just a little curious I've been using GHRP6 since October of 2012 taking December off only because I couldn't afford to buy more till after the new year.
My question is since I've had a knee replacement about 5 years ago, back and hip problems which prevent me from doing little more than walking on a treadmill at about 3mph for 30 minutes, will taking this help me lose some fat and drop some weight I'm currently 5'10 270lbs.
The reason I ask is so far I haven't noticed anything different at all not even increased appetite oh wait there have been all the black & blue marks on my sides.I'm using a 1cc diabetic syringe drawing up to the #10 I don't know if that equals to be 100mcg or not and since I'm not a body builder or have any other experience doing this type of thing that's why I'm here looking for any help I can get thanks.

You have to give these peptides time to work. You will not notice most affects from it right away. Ghrp6 really needs to be stacked with cjc1295 no dac and used 3x a day at least. Ghrp2 would be a better choice for fat loss due to the appetite increase with ghrp6. They should also be taken on an empty stomach. I recommend 100mcg cjc and 2-300mcg ghrp 3 times a day on an empty stomach. It takes months to notice the leaning out affects from it but it does help a lot. I am starting back on this combo now. Diet is your number one thing right now for weight loss. Focus on that.

You have to give these peptides time to work. You will not notice most affects from it right away. Ghrp6 really needs to be stacked with cjc1295 no dac and used 3x a day at least. Ghrp2 would be a better choice for fat loss due to the appetite increase with ghrp6. They should also be taken on an empty stomach. I recommend 100mcg cjc and 2-300mcg ghrp 3 times a day on an empty stomach. It takes months to notice the leaning out affects from it but it does help a lot. I am starting back on this combo now. Diet is your number one thing right now for weight loss. Focus on that.

Ok thanks one more quick question what is a mcg none of the syringes I have don't say mcg on them it's a 28Gx1/2 1ml with the numbers that go up to 100 so are each of the slash marks on it equal to a mcg thanks again for your help.

Ok thanks one more quick question what is a mcg none of the syringes I have don't say mcg on them it's a 28Gx1/2 1ml with the numbers that go up to 100 so are each of the slash marks on it equal to a mcg thanks again for your help.

what is your dilution? It all depends on dilution. I dilute mine to 333.3mcg/ml which would make my dose of 40mcg split bilaterally at two pins at 10 and 1/5.

what is your dilution? It all depends on dilution. I dilute mine to 333.3mcg/ml which would make my dose of 40mcg split bilaterally at two pins at 10 and 1/5.

I'm really sorry but I don't understand any of what you tried to tell me.
The ghrp6 is a 10mg bottle and I was told the 1st time to dilute it with 3ml of BAC water then I was told that's too much only to use 2ml so I split the difference and do it at 2 1/2ml and fill up the pin to the #10 so I guess that's 10 lines on the pin.
Is that too much and on the cjc-1295 I dilute it the same amount but only use up to the #5 or 5 lines on the pin and I just went from pinning twice a day to 3 times a day.
thanks again you can't imagine how much I appreciate you taking the time to help me.

I'm really sorry but I don't understand any of what you tried to tell me.
The ghrp6 is a 10mg bottle and I was told the 1st time to dilute it with 3ml of BAC water then I was told that's too much only to use 2ml so I split the difference and do it at 2 1/2ml and fill up the pin to the #10 so I guess that's 10 lines on the pin.
Is that too much and on the cjc-1295 I dilute it the same amount but only use up to the #5 or 5 lines on the pin and I just went from pinning twice a day to 3 times a day.
thanks again you can't imagine how much I appreciate you taking the time to help me.

well I don't know about everyone else, but I dilute my GHRP-6 5mg with 3ml. This is how I do my math: 5mg=5000mcg so, 5000mcg/3ml=1,666.7mcg/ml, further more I divide that by the 100 units on my syringe. 1,666.7/100=16.7, each little line is 2, so it's actually 33.33 per little line. I dose at 100mcg per pin, so I divide 100mcg/33.33mcg/dash= 3, 3 little dashes get me 100mcg

My GHRP dose is the same as my CJC dose in that it is 100mcg. However since my bottle of CJC was 2mg, the dilution was different. I did the same process as before, and just came up with a different unit of withdrawal. Hope this does well for you, and you are welcome.

Been following your progress bro ( looking good man ). Not new to the game, just new to peps. Got the ghrp 2 and cjc 1295 w/o dac. I am ramping it at 50 / 50 mcgs ( 50 of the 6 and 50 of the 2 ) just to see how I respond 2x a day for the first week. 1 PWO and 1 before bed. I am 48, 5'8 and 205 with about 15% BF. Carry it well... Also doing the MT II .. cruising at 250 per week and gonna blast next month. I appreciate your post bro because I am a skeptical person by nature and until I fully understand it I won't fuc* with it. You helped me understand to the point of " you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink" ease.
Thanks again man !!!

Ok you've been more than helpful and I don't want to sound like I'm beating a dead horse but,if your bottles say 5mg on them and your using 3ml of BAC water than would that mean since mine say 10mg on them I should use approx.6ml of BAC water.
and I know everyone is different and I guess I'm going to have to find out for myself but you said give it time how much time it's been almost 3 months and I'm not expecting to see any great big gains because I can't physically workout I'm lucky if I can walk on a treadmill for 30 mins @ 2mph so I'm not expecting miracles but I don't want to throw good money for bad as they say thanks again (promise I won't bug you anymore after this)

Back