Lab PE GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 Log

Things are going good here. I have been eating like a horse because of the GHRP-6. I'm sitting at 205lbs right now. I havn't been eating 100 percent clean though. Workouts have been good, pumps have been nice in the gym. This morning I had some numbing in my hands, not sure if this is due to the peps or not.

Everythings going ok here. Continuing on with my regiment. I have stopped the WS4SB program because I started having pain in my hip flexors, lower back, and rotator cuffs from the heavy maxes. I'm backing down now and going for more of a bodybuilding routine. Really focusing on form. A little worried about my left rotator cuff as its been bothering me quite a bit. Sticking with neutral grip DB press for now. Diets been ok. I've been cheating a lot at work. Every time theres donuts or something I've just been eating them. I had gained 5 lbs over the weekend after after giong to 4 buffets for my birthday weekend lol. Within a couple days I dropped back down to 201-202. My appetites been strong and I've been eating a lot more but havn't seemed to gain any body fat.

GHRP + Buffet!!! lol

hey are you still taking the 100mcg doses of ghrp6 and getting the insane hunger off it? I heard the hunger was more intense at doses of 200 or more. though 100 is all thats necessary

GHRP + Buffet!!! lol

hey are you still taking the 100mcg doses of ghrp6 and getting the insane hunger off it? I heard the hunger was more intense at doses of 200 or more. though 100 is all thats necessary

Hunger was insane at first, its leveled off a bit but still very strong. I am still on 100mcg 3x a day

Hunger was insane at first, its leveled off a bit but still very strong. I am still on 100mcg 3x a day

Ah cool. Well thats one of the main reasons of why I want to include it in my bulking cycle this summer.
Still trying to research and learn more about GHRP-6. So far I have not been able to find any negative side effects. At least nothing serious. Mostly just hunger, minor fat gain prob from eating, and locking up hands or something like that lol

any negative sides you have really noticed?

Ah cool. Well thats one of the main reasons of why I want to include it in my bulking cycle this summer.
Still trying to research and learn more about GHRP-6. So far I have not been able to find any negative side effects. At least nothing serious. Mostly just hunger, minor fat gain prob from eating, and locking up hands or something like that lol

any negative sides you have really noticed?

No negative side effects besides hunger pains if I don't eat a good meal. I wait usually 45min post injection to eat.

I am enjoying the cjc/ghrp combo. I plan on staying on this combo long term to reap the full benefits of it. I definitely feel an extra "pep" from it and improvement in mood. GHRP-6 helps me to eat more without putting on body fat. I'm looking just as lean and eating quite a bit more. I feel like pumps in the gym have been better too. Today I did a chest workout...

Flat DB press
55's x 6
75's x 6
90's x 6
100's x 8
110's x 8
Hammer Strength Press
3 x 8-12
Incline DB flys
3 x 8-12
Cable Crossovers
3 x 12

Pump was insane and strength felt good. Working through some minor tweaks. My diet is basically the same as started accept my post workout meal is a large baked potato and omelet with 4 egg whites and 2 whole eggs. On some days I throw in an extra meal or have cheat meals. Doing no squats or deads for a few weeks due to some persistent lower back pain. For legs I am now doing 10 sets of 10 on leg press and some minor accessory work. I will keep you guys updated.

Still enjoying these peps. I havn't checked in as much because nobody seems to be following this anymore lol. I've got about a week and a half left on this log. I have been very happy with LabPE's products. I will continue with this regiment when my log is over. I plan to add in IGF des 4 on 4 off as well.

Pumps have been great in the gym. My skin is definetly looking tighter and more youth like. The mt2 has me with a nice even tan too. My weight is up to 208. Some water retention and BF I think I've added though. My diet hasn't been as clean as when I started. I'm about to clean it up and may go into a recomp cycle with tren/test soon. Still thinking about it. I want to be shredded up and hard for the summer. I'll be out at the pool a lot.

Here is a pic today. Pump have been insane in the gym. My calorie intake is up by quite a bit since the ghrp-6 has kicked up my appetite. I'm hitting close to 5000 calories a day. I feel like my abs are beginning to be less visible which I'm not too happy about but I do feel like i'm fuller. I'm sitting at 201lbs today.

Good job broski ! Keep up the hard work...LOL...abs are highly overrated !!! LMFAO

I didn't realize this was bumped guys, I'm still running this combo but I've switched to ghrp-2 and upped the dose on that to 300mcg. Seeing great results with this. In a few weeks I plan on taking a month of from these and running just igf lr3 and peg mgf

I didn't realize this was bumped guys, I'm still running this combo but I've switched to ghrp-2 and upped the dose on that to 300mcg. Seeing great results with this. In a few weeks I plan on taking a month of from these and running just igf lr3 and peg mgf

Yes wr are following you :) You take ghrp-2 300 x 1 ED?

Back