Ladies and Gentlemen...Welcome to AAS 104

natty

Its seems we as a community have forgotten something. This something is a very simple concept, yet seems often overlooked...

The Concept: These products are illegal.

If you do not recieve your product in 2 days or even in 4 days do not worry, if you have emailed someone regarding something and they have not immediately responded, do not worry. Things take time, life is never a constant, it is always changing...so kick back, relax and plan ahead.

Remeber this is not like ordering from Pizza Hut, and if its not delievered in 30minutes or less its still not free.

Sound like somebody was pestering you about their source not delivering........HA HA.......You guys have a tough job, I dont envy you. You all do your jobs well though thanks for being there.......And to any one that is waiting for gear that they ordered but havent gotten it yet.......................................It accidentally got delivered to my house, I 'll be sure and send you the empties........

Gee! Are Anabolic Steriods without a prescription really illegal? You mean 'The Black Market' doesn't operate the same way Wal Mart does??? lol

Many Thanks to the Fellas... You know who you are.. I appreciate all the PM's/Emails back to me.. Even when I had some DUBMASS stuff to ask.. ;)

Thanks

How convienient for Natty to post this post.... "If your stuff doesn't get to you in 2-4 days don't get all panicky" Well Fuck Natty... that fucking scammer!!!! I sent him 300 bucks for what he told me was something that would "Harden me up and make me bigger at the same time" Of course it sounded too good to be true..but I figured it was Natty and he is a fellow Mod... so I sent the money..and 5 days later.. I get this in the mail.... and it didn't work (it was too small) and it appeared slighty used (very slightly..... so it must of been Natty).....fucking scammer.....

:D

thefantom1 said:
How convienient for Natty to post this post.... "If your stuff doesn't get to you in 2-4 days don't get all panicky" Well Fuck Natty... that fucking scammer!!!! I sent him 300 bucks for what he told me was something that would "Harden me up and make me bigger at the same time" Of course it sounded too good to be true..but I figured it was Natty and he is a fellow Mod... so I sent the money..and 5 days later.. I get this in the mail.... and it didn't work (it was too small) and it appeared slighty used (very slightly..... so it must of been Natty).....fucking scammer.....

:D

And you wonder why people call you a fag.......

natty said:
If you do not recieve your product in 2 days or even in 4 days do not worry, if you have emailed someone regarding something and they have not immediately responded, do not worry. Things take time, life is never a constant, it is always changing...so kick back, relax and plan ahead.

So what do you recommend when your person gave you a firm date when the stuff was supposed to go out, and then suddenly, as of that day, disappears without a trace, and two weeks later he still has not even responded to your emails, let alone sent out your stuff. What then? By the way, this is not a hypothetical question.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen...Welcome to AAS 104

xtinct said:
So what do you recommend when your person gave you a firm date when the stuff was supposed to go out, and then suddenly, as of that day, disappears without a trace, and two weeks later he still has not even responded to your emails, let alone sent out your stuff. What then? By the way, this is not a hypothetical question.

then you pm a mod if its for research stuff or email them securely and see if they can help, if they cant you make a post about it...that is entirely different then the horde of posts

"oh so and so hasnt responded to my email...its been 4.23 minutes, did i get scammed?"

Back