Legs too small

Easto said:
By strongest, do you mean the only???

Highschool its all about the pecs and bi's

Of course. I've yet to meet a high schooler than can squat 315 x20 or 405 for more than a few reps.

Squat

do you mean leg press, Squat what is your motion ?????

Some people do squat like moving 3 inch low !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

There's no prob with my form I just dont go beyond 90 degrees! I appreciate the help guys im gonna try some of this stuff, and to all of you who dont beleive me well that just sucks for you I dont have time or the resources to video my squat and then try and figure out how to get it on here. To everybody else thanks again for the help.

no boody doubts your #s. a clip is beneficial to you and everyone else. i post clips often, its a simple task and costs nothing. anyone with a digital camera or camera phone can post clips on google or youtube for free.

after squatting for a some long time already, i found that I can't do partial squats at all. no offense but I tried it just days ago and it couldn't do it at all.

pullinbig said:
post a clip up of that 370 x 8.

Second that...If your doin proper squats you legs will grow...Squat like your sitting down on a chair.

I do squats to start my leg routine and finish with leg presses...My legs look good...I have a tougher time with my calves, but not losein sleep...

Easto said:
Try high rep squats.

The best thing for my legs I did back in highschool

Squats
145x20
225x20
315x20
405 to failure (there was no f'in way I was going to hit 20 on this :D )

My legs exploded with size.

I usually keep my rep ranges under 12, but when it comes to leg size I find that higher reps do the job.

DITTO :druggie:
My back is fucked but I could do
135-25
185-25
235-25-33
That was after doing leg presses of 4-6-8 plates for 16 and my stems were RIPPED!

AngryMuscles said:
if u don't feel sick after squatting, then it is not squat

Only time I felt sick doing legs was in the 2nd floor of a military gym 20 years ago doing legs curls!!
Your body will break
at 22 I did
leg extensions 5 sets of 8-15 reps
Leg curls 5 sets 10-15 reps
Leg press 3,5,7,9,10 plates a side for 6-16 reps
Squat 135,185,225,275,315,355,365 for 6-20 reps
That was my routine!

When I did 365 I tore my right hamstring on 5th rep,had your additude and no fucking way was I not going to do a 1/2 dozen!!
I got 6th rep on a tore hamstring,in the longrun it's not worth it.

leg extensions are not my friend after/before squats
kinda dangerous to my knees

and with that routine, dear lord think about ur knees

I do squats, extensions, curls, sometimes I superset the two with adduction, and abbduction (the girly exercise, but helps with squats, good for hips), I always finish goin heavy with leg presses...

Back