Leoffler Testopro PROBLEMS!!!

Melampus...

GUYS, I NEED HELP! A good friend of mine who commonly asks me for advice has a problem. He injected the propionate and some Deca last night, and immediately felt flushed, started sweating profusely and almost fainted. He says the gluteal site is inflammed & irritated. This happened maybe 8-10 hours ago, and he says it is now very sore with a large banana shaped "bubble" stretching from the his spine to his outer leg with the injection site as its nexus. I don't know if he aspirated. I know he has quite a few cycles under his belt, and is not unfamiliar with needles. Their might now be some nerve impingement b/c he has trouble moving that leg in certain directions w/o extreme pain. He has asked me if I think it would be best to drain the sac with a pin. You think it warrants a visit to the ER?:scratchhe

UPDATE...

:worried: More info has now been relayed. It seems the shot was actually four days ago. Day one & two were fine, but by three & four the abscess had developed. He was out with his girl last night drinking (I know, I know), and I guess she was massaging his ass at the bar or something to relieve the pain. She must have busted the abscess, and released the puss into his system because he had to leave. When he got out to the car he started vomiting, and had to hold on to the door to keep from falling he was so faint. When he got back to his house he jumped in the pool because he was so sweaty, and then went to his room and went to sleep. He says it hurts a lot! When I spoke to him this morning I told him immediately to go to the ER, but he wanted me to ask around first. I spoke with LAWNSAVER who backed my suggestion as well as BUFDAWG's previous post.

YOU KNOW THE WORD WAS THAT THIS SHIT WAS DIRTY :evil:

IT IS!!! I SUGGEST YOU STAY AWAY!!!

FUCK YOU LEOFFLER... :fawk2:

TIME TO GO TO THE DOC....

LET ME GIVE A LITTLE ADVICE ON LOEFFLER TESTOPRO... IT;S A GREAT PRODUCT... LIKE MOST OTHER MEXI PRODS, IT'S NOT ALWAYS GOING TO BE OF HIGHEST STERILITY... I FILTER OUT ALL MY MEXI PRODS THAT AREN'T DENKALL OR QV... AND SINCE TESTOPROP HAS NO MORE THAN 8ML IN EACH VIAL (THIS IS A FACT, TEST IT IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME) IT ONLY TAKE 1 SYRINGE FILTER TO FILTER THE OIL OUT 3 TIMES... THIS WILL TAKE OUT MOST OF THE IMPURITIES... THOSE WHO STILL DON'T FEEL IT'S STERILE CAN BAKE IT 3 TIMES TO TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL....

hey GY have u seen any posts regarding Loeffler's potency? is it actually dosed at 250mg/ml?

IF it is true that its 250mg thats gotta hurt like the dickens.

honestly i have never heard any opinions on there injectable products besides people who have never used it claiming it "hurts like hell" "is dirty" etc. Im never one to believe it till i see it for myself.

best of luck to your friend melampus

ACTUALLY, THERE ANAVBAR IS THERE BEST PRODUCT AND BLOWS MOST OF THE OTHER VARS MADE OUT OF THE WATER... IT TESTED OUT RIGHT ON THE MONEY, I BELIEVE SUPER WILL ATTEST TO THIS....

AS FAR AS THE DOSING FOR THE TESTOPROP, WE'LL IT'S NOT QUITE 250, MNORE LIKE A LITTLE OVER 200, WHICH IS STILL QUITE HIGHER THAN ANY OTHER PROPIONATE... THE B/A ISN'T TOO BAD IN THE PRODUCT EITHER....

GY...

NATTY...

natty said:
IF it is true that its 250mg thats gotta hurt like the dickens.

best of luck to your friend melampus

To the best of my knowledge, the pain doesn't come from the test. It comes from the benzoyl alcohol (BA) content. Agreed you need more BA to suspend higher amounts of the compound, but 250mg per ml really isn't astronomical. For all you budding chemists out there making your own high concentration home brews. You can use a 60/40 mix of benzoyl alcohol:benzoyl benzoate to ease the pain.:biggthump

Re: NATTY...

Melampus... said:
To the best of my knowledge, the pain doesn't come from the test. It comes from the benzoyl alcohol (BA) content. Agreed you need more BA to suspend higher amounts of the compound, but 250mg per ml really isn't astronomical. For all you budding chemists out there making your own high concentration home brews. You can use a 60/40 mix of benzoyl alcohol:benzoyl benzoate to ease the pain.:biggthump

RIGHT ON THE MONEY.... OF COURSE, THE MORE B/A YOU ADD, THE MORE PAINFULL THE INJECTION SITE WILL BE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS, NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT HIGH LEVELS OF B/A AND EVEN B/B KILL THE NERVE ENDINGS IN THE SITE ITSELF AFTER CONSTANT INJECTION IN THE SAME AREA....

STICK WITH THE QV PROP 100 OR T100.... THERE'S NO NEED TO GO HIGHER THAN THAT IN A SINGLE ML OF OIL...

GY....

I thought i saw tests where t-100 tested as partially enanthate? I know t-50 tested out right on the money.

UPDATE...

Well the stubborn son-of-a-bitch never went to the doc. Can't blame him I guess. He was paranoid about explaining it's origin. I told him to say that it was B-12 shot if it really bothered him, but then he got into how scared he was of his insurance premiums rising. It's now two days later I believe, and he says the pain has subdued for the whole. He explains it's uncomfortableness to the likes of sitting on a large wallet. He added that there is still nerve like pain when crossing his leg across his body. The abscess is no longer hard, and has diminished in size although still substantial. He is no longer experiencing any of the flu like symptoms, and has made the decision to not visit the ER unless the recovery reverses.
Here's the kicker, he didn't aspirate, and upon removal of the pin he said he was dripping blood to his knee. Makes things a lot more clear with all the facts? I wonder if the sac was formed from internal hemorrhaging? I wonder if it is truly a rejection of the Leoffler? I wonder if the nerve like pain is induced from the sac exerting pressure on a nerve? I wonder if he irritated the sciatic during the last injection? I do a lot of wondering...:scratchhe

Last edited:
UPDATE...

AUSTINTX...

No draining.

As for anyone else following: I guess it is now about a week later, and he says he is no longer experiencing any of the nerve-like pains. The abscess is still present yet a bit smaller. He has decided that was the last of his cycle. He will complete his Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) & clomid therapy, and then take a good 4-6 months off. Thanks again for everyone's input.

Actually, here's a good question. I'm pretty sure he only had one week on a 2ml Norma. You guys think he should wait the 2.5 weeks for that to be eliminated before the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), or considering the small dosage now that it is approximately 9-12 days later he's good to go?

He can use the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) now to revert atrophy, but wait the 3 weeks to start clomid!

GOTCHA...

He says he did experience bilateral testicular atrophy. He told me what really made up his mind to stop the cycle as if the abscess wasn't enough, or the fact that he was already four months in was that during orgasm his left testis pained him. He says that he has experienced this in the past w/long cycles, and basically uses that as a gauge to end his cycles... and no, he won't listen!

GY.... Did the T100 truly have enanthate? I heard this long ago, and heard that they have now fixed this issue, any insight?

Back