Actual Custom Cycle Used To Turn Pro

I think if doses are reasonable and you take preventive measures it's fine for an experienced user.

totally agree with this.
but if your new to this or the compounds DONT mix deca and tren untill you have tinkered with both a bunch of times (alone).
and knwo how to handle side effects if they did come.

totally agree with this.
but if your new to this or the compounds DONT mix deca and tren untill you have tinkered with both a bunch of times (alone).
and knwo how to handle side effects if they did come.

I have ran both in cycles with test and other compounds. Tren has always been good to me with few sides vs. gains. However I find every time I add teen to a cycle my bodies reaction to it is getting worse. i.e. more sides. I know for some teen shuts them down and for some deca shuts them down hard. I would think it would be a double dose of limp dick and a long hard road to recovery.

What kind of doses are talking?? Do you have any personal experience with this??

Cheers.

I didn't think the cycle was too terribly designed. I agree that the doses seemed quite mild for a top level competitor but most would agree that the biggest factor is genetics and of course the importance of solid dieting, training, and recovery can hardly be underemphasized. If I had been thinking about a "pro" cycle for someone I would have had the tren, test, and gh doses much higher but then I haven't met this individual, who apparently is gifted and highly motivated.

In any event, thanks for the thread heavy, and welcome.

Damn, tough crowd here at Steroidology.

They are but its one of the last bastions of diverse open opinion

Rxmuscle is open too, but not enough traffic in the Ana Board

Elite used to be good

I come to Ology for the diversity

Back