LFC update (see! something good comes out of the chat board!)

not sending to the US now? dayum. whats up with the border. i ordered like 6-7 weeks ago, nothing not even a damn letter. was supposed to be resent, but that was not even 2 weeks ago. ill wait some more i guess

horsePOWER said:
not sending to the US now? dayum. whats up with the border. i ordered like 6-7 weeks ago, nothing not even a damn letter. was supposed to be resent, but that was not even 2 weeks ago. ill wait some more i guess

drop me a line, I'm curious who you ordered from as it should not take that long

The day the Canadian bro sent out the mailer to stop sending to the US he also sent out my last pack.. It took 3 days to get it... I sure will Miss his service, the best PERIOD. But am looking foward to the new generation.

needsize said:
I had completely different results from the fina. I tried the homebrew and got decent results, and it was made by a bro that I totally trust. When I did the LFC, my results were off the hook, and the sides (like temper and hairloss) were so bad that I had to stop

Like I said earlier, the shit works. Period. Anything else is conjecture only based on sides and being made from POWDER there may be less in the way of bad sides...

Heyyo said:
Why would someone send you a free sample of Tren and TAMPER with the product???

Buffdawg got the same sample I beleive and he thought the product was good.

The guy who quit sending to the US is a good friend of mine and it's sad to see him go, but I know he is doing legit work now.

He may be back once again, but right now he is disgusted with the whole internet scene.

Yes, I was very satisfied with the LFC Tren, in fact it was some of the best I've used yet!:)

I never said the guy tampered with it. I only said I didnt like it and maybe it was a bad bottle. I never said that the person did anything to the bottle, maybe it was weak? Maybe I dont react well to tren??

Its all my results and not how it will effect all!

LAWNSAVER said:
I really dont wanna say this, but that certain LFC guy we know so well, as a prize sent me 1 bottle for free. I hope it wasnt a bad bottle. I really dont think he would do that, but maybe...

My friend took a home brew of 75mg of fina and 50mg of prop per cc and took 1/2cc ED and just blew up!!

I lost weight! Yes I was on a gram of test, but I was also on Aromasin, so it shouldnt have water!

Lawn, I recently ran prop/fina (homebrew). I'm similar in size to you (6'2 255) and am used to gaining 10-20lbs on a cycle. I actually lost weight on this one. First time ever. I lost quite a bit of fat and was pretty hard though. All in all I'm not dissapointed, but, it wasn't what I was expecting. So, maybe your fina was fine, you just had similar results.

I am using LFC Fina and have had great results so far, so much so taht I am extending it to 15 weeks from 12 weeks. Strength is thru the roof and I am gettting leaner everyday.

I have never used anything other Fina but I can say it is great stuff.

150 eod is what I am taking.

Back