life sciences dbol legit???

Life Science Dbol

I have personally used both, life Science and Taragon. No one uses Taragon anymore after using Life Science.

Come on man lol Two facking post lol and you can't even spell Teragon properly. Nobody uses Teragon anymore? really. So who in essence are you speaking for? the entire Canadian bodybuilding community? People like you who come on here and bash another lab just to promote there own, makes Life Science look bad, especially when there are just starting out. That goes for the rest of you first time posters in this thread who is in the same boat as paqiuo.

I have personally used both, life Science and Taragon. No one uses Taragon anymore after using Life Science.

I picked up 2 bottles of Life Science d bol in Toronto on Thursday.

Nice bottles. Hologram. Safety seal on both bottles. Looked legit.

Popped 3 last night. Dissolved instantly in my mouth the way ephedrine does. Red flag

45 minutes later I felt terrible, like I drank 15 cups of coffee. Almost a manic state. I was up for 6 hours, heart palps, hands shaking, too many stimulants.

It's ephedrine.

DO NOT BUY LIFE SCIENCE PRODUCTS

Don't jeopardize my life with your greed.

You messed with the wrong guy

I'm having the pills analyzed at our gov't lab

My favourite part is how you are having the illegal pills you purchased analyzed at a government lab. :bigok:

Just want to let everyone know same shit happened to a bro 2 nights ago. He's up in Sudbury, bought a few bottles of LIFE SCIENCES dbol. His heart went crazy and had to go to the hospital.

Stay away from this shit. It's very high dosed ephedrine, not methandrostenolone.

Last edited:
i have used lif science gh pretty legit tones of fat loss . crazzy ab definition . just picked up few bottles of theese same dbol . going to try them tomrrow will keep posted ...

what did the lab say did you get any results back yet ? .... :sperm:

ive tries their test enth300- trust me gtg, their EQ 300 trust me huge gains in appetite and vascularity, their test prop100 which dried me out while keeping strength and now their gh on the fourth kit and i have no more joint pain in my left shoulder......i cant speak for their tabs but if it is anything like their injects it should be gtg as well. I dont buy tabs cause too many are fake these days, make sure to check your source always, people are always messing with the product before handing it to the buyer. It gives labs a bad rep, much like guys who fuck with teragon products then people think teragon is shit but really its sum greedy middle man who rips guys off!!!!

Is garabage

bought this shit two 3 weeks in no water retention and very little strength gains beside makes my chest feel weird. I really hope we find out whats in it it doesnt seem like dianabol

Back