life sciences dbol legit???

I somewhat confused, you say you have not tried Life Science tabs? and would not use tabs anyways..? because people have the time and energy to do what with them? lol

ive tries their test enth300- trust me gtg, their EQ 300 trust me huge gains in appetite and vascularity, their test prop100 which dried me out while keeping strength and now their gh on the fourth kit and i have no more joint pain in my left shoulder......i cant speak for their tabs but if it is anything like their injects it should be gtg as well. I dont buy tabs cause too many are fake these days, make sure to check your source always, people are always messing with the product before handing it to the buyer. It gives labs a bad rep, much like guys who fuck with teragon products then people think teragon is shit but really its sum greedy middle man who rips guys off!!!!

hey ive dune the LS injection it did work but i got to say that it seemed under dosed is the only way i can really explain it. it def was not the same results as teragon. but i was told LS had someone come in and revise a lot of their formulas and now the tabs are all coloured and the injections are stronger and still don't give the charley horse feeling. But thats what i herd from a local source.

bought this shit two 3 weeks in no water retention and very little strength gains beside makes my chest feel weird. I really hope we find out whats in it it doesnt seem like dianabol

same happend to me..
its fake even with the security hologram

any updates on this !?

bunw9r8k

LS Gear is all fake

After 5 weeks on Ls anavar and winstrol i have gotten no results or has anything showed up in any of my labs , worst part the anvar is either pure salt or baking soda dam shame that these operations can scam people out of there money So buyers beware .....

Richard

i heard the exact same thing, honestly i think the dude is using bath salts instead of hormones. really bad rep where i come from. just my 2 cents

Back