Lipo-Solv

Last edited:
elijah_123 said:
How much dmso does it have?

If it is a high percentage it will bring the Yohimbine into blood circulation and not leave it for localized help with fat burning. Also if you mix in some caffiene or camphor it will cut out or drastically reduce the water retention. There is a good discussion about a topical localized use of yohimbine over on anabolicminds.

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3890&highlight=dmso+yohimbine
too bad we can;'t see that article without registering first which i will not do...

maybe if you really want to be of help here, you can copy and paste it for us here..
thanks

supergirl said:
too bad we can;'t see that article without registering first which i will not do...

maybe if you really want to be of help here, you can copy and paste it for us here..
thanks

Yikes... didn't know it was such a big deal :confused:

Anyways.. here are the relevant parts of the thread which is dealing with the formula for a topcial localized fat loss aid (bleh that is way to long of a name ).

The formula by curt2go:
55% Aloe Gel WAS 48% aloe gel (100%)
25% water
8% menthol solution WAS 15% menthol(in alcohol)
10% PG
2% DMSO(Cause i like DMSO heheh )
Y-hcl 3.5g 1 month supply

An interesting comment on systemic deliver of the yohimbine

Originally posted by dsade
Curt,
I have a bad reaction to the ingestion of Yohimbine. Would I be ok using this? Does it ever make it to the bloodstream, or just react in the fat?
It is designed not to get into the bloodstream. If you are really woried get rid of the DMSO and add the 2% to the aloe gel... Should be fine... Talk to ya...

Pricing

aloe gel .... $6.25/qt
Isopropyl Alcohol - 99 percent.... $10.00/qt
http://www.lemelange.com/oil_liquid_cream_wax_a_-_b.htm

menthol crystals....$4.49/oz
http://www.theeyeofnewt.com/store/h...ol_Crystals.asp

propylene glycol.... $8.49/8oz
http://www.theeyeofnewt.com/store/h...lene_Glycol.asp

DMSO .... $9.95/pt
http://www.vetamerica.com/dmso997pur1p.html

YOHIMBINE HCL .... $9.95/per 3g
http://kilosports.com/productdesc.c...YOHIMBINE HCL

An extended explanation of ingredients by curt
<>
Hydrophilic
Water loving. Compounds of this type are attracted to water. Normally they are either charged or have polar side groups that attract water to them.
<>
Knowing thins aspect of Yom-hcl we will chose ingredients that are water based or “skin wetting” to get the Yom-hcl through the SC into the fatty deposits. One thing we have to avoid mostly is getting the Yom-hcl into the blood stream. Yes Yom-hcl will do well in the e blood stream for fat loss but it will not be localized, as this is what we are trying to achieve with this product.
Since the Yom-hcl is water loving and water passes through the SC VERY easy because the SC has allot of water contained in it, if we can get the Yom-hcl into a water based gel the Yom-hcl will get to where we want to deliver it.
One other thing why we choose ingredients that we do is also because of price. We want the average Joe with some love handles or some hard to get off flab from their guts to be able to make this stuff…. Like me J

Ingredient #1 Aloe Vera Gel(99%) 50%
The Aloe-Vera gel consists of 96 % water. But the secret lies in its high portion of natural nutrients and vital substances. The nutritious ingredients of Aloe Vera can be divided into the following groups:
Vitamins
It is rich in most vitamins like Vitamin D, A (the antioxidant beta-carotene), C and E and even traces of B12, one of the very few plant sources of this vitamin.

Enzymes
Several of these biochemical catalysts aid digestion by breaking down fat and sugars when taken orally. The Aloe Vera contains Lipases and proteases which break down foods and aid digestion.
It also contains bradykinase, which helps to reduce excessive inflammation and pain when applied to the skin.

Minerals
Aloe Vera contains more than 20 minerals, like Calcium, Sodium, Potassium, Manganese, Magnesium, Copper, Zinc, Chromium and the anti-oxidant Selenium.
Even though minerals and trace elements are only needed in very small quantities, they are essential for the proper functioning of various enzyme systems in different metabolic pathways.

Salicylic acid
It is anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.

Sugars
Known as mucopolysaccharides, they enhance the immune system and help to detoxify. In topical preparations, the sugars are also the main moisturisers.

Anthraquinones
There are twelve of these Phenolic compounds which are found exclusive in the plant sap. In small quantities, they aid absorption from the gastro-intestinal tract and have anti-microbial and pain killing effects. The important ones are the painkillers Aloin and Emodin. They also are anti-bacterial and anti-viral.

Lignin
It gives Aloe Vera a singular penetrative effect so the other ingredients are absorbed into the skin.

Saponins
They have cleansing, and antiseptic properties, acting powerfully against bacteria, viruses, fungi and yeasts.

Fatty Acids
Cholesterol, Campesterol, ß.Sisosterol and Jupeol. These four plant steroids found in Aloe Vera are important anti-inflammatory agents.

Amino acids
The body needs 22 amino acids - our Aloe Vera gel provides 20 of these. More importantly, it provides 7 out of the 8 essential amino acids which the body itself cannot synthesise.
Seeing all these thing isn the aloe gel and knowing it is 96% water makes it a very good ingredient to get the Yom-hcl through the SC…Also the GEL of the gel make this product have a good consistency thin enough to spray through a spray bottle or pumped through a pump bottle.

Ingredient #2 Water 25%
Since Yom-hcl is hydrophilic it likes water and water absorbs VERY good through the SC.

Ingredient #3 Propylene Glycol 10%
PG this stuff is oily. What it does is keeps the moisture from leaving the skin. The more moisture the easier it is for the Yom-hcl to penetrate...

Ingredient #4 Menthol(75% solution) 15%

We have gone through (above) to make the 75% solution. So we won’t go over that again. But here is why we use menthol in the solution.

Menthol derivatives as potential skin penetration enhancers Studies showed that the permeation enhancing effect of l-menthol is significantly high with short lag time (12). The promoting activity of the ethyl ether derivative of Menthol is the greatest of all menthol derivatives. Studies showed that it is the most promising compound which has the greatest action and relatively low skin irritancy (13,14). A study has been made to elucidate the mechanism of skin permeation enhancement and it was concluded that the increase in skin flux, to eight times the base line, could be attributed to the effect of menthol on the skin barrier properties (15). The mechanism of permeation enhancement of menthol has been studied by some other investigators and they concluded that it could involve its distribution preferentially into the intercellular spaces of stratum corneum and the possible reversible disruption of the intercellular lipid domain. They suggested the use of menthol as effective penetration enhancer (16).
As you can see menthol is a good penetrator. Making it like this also is very cheap. Which is good. Also the ISO used to make the menthol solution is good for dissolving the Yom-hcl into the solution.

Taking into to account all of this info I do feel this recipe is good, cheap and effective.

Now I am sure Chemo will go through a little more of the chemistry side of things (maybe) but that’s not my forte… Give me some electronics. Now were talking. hehehe J Have fun with it…. Talk to ya…

A comment about using camphor to combat water retention by Curt
Looks like camphor is more a a diuretic from what I can see. Might be good to go along with the water retention on yom... Talk to ya

Is that helpful enough for you?

Sorry you seem to have such a negative attitude toward AM, lots of great info and people there.

Peace ya'll

I've decided that being so close to the shoot, I don't want to risk any water retention, so I'm going to hold off giving the Lipo-solv a good go until after the shoot. Plus, I'm taking so much other shit right now...lol..I won't know what's doing what.
Anyway, I posted a thank u over at CM for pointing out the water retention thing...lol, got the boards and threads mixed up. I've got mush brain today...lol. Thanks again ladies, much appreciated. :kiss:

Okay, I'm ready to give this stuff a go now that the shoot is all out of the way. I took a week off the gym, ate like shit for a week, and now I'm ready to kick it into high gear once again.
My plan is to not use any ephedrine or any other burners while I'm using the Lipo-Solv. That way I can see if it's really working.
I'll keep ya posted on the progress. Day one will be Monday.;)

Okay, I gotta say that I really think this stuff would be a great little tool to have during contest prep. I definitely noticed things tightening up a little faster. Now, keep in mind that I was eating very clean and the training was intensified but I really think the Liposolv got me where I wanted to be a little faster.
I'm not sure how it would work on someone with a higher bodyfat. I stay pretty lean all year round so I was really able to notice the tightening. So, in the end, I give Lipo-Solv a thumbs up!
The only think I didn't like is the smell. I never got use to that smell....yuck! Perhaps they'll take my advice and try to add some peppermint oil in there or something. :)

GLAD TO HEAR you did well Fyre!! But to point out a key statement.. You are already lean!! I believe all the topicals will work well once you are already lean :)

congrats girl!! Keep up the sexy great work!

supergirl said:
GLAD TO HEAR you did well Fyre!! But to point out a key statement.. You are already lean!! I believe all the topicals will work well once you are already lean :)

congrats girl!! Keep up the sexy great work!

Yes, I agree Supergirl that being lean already certainly is a key factor. I really don't know if they would do much for someone that has a lot of fat to lose.

Back