Long Question...

MULE

1. has anyone ever heard of Shearing primotesten being counterfit.

2. what are your thoughts on SUPRA gear

3. What are your thoughts on testen 250.

4. What about ICN test.

Thanks for any info

1. There are some fake primotestin's circulating but if you are getting it from a legit source you should not be worried..

2. Supra... ?? Dont know personally!!! but I am sure you'll get some responses..

3. I dont know..

4. ICN is the best test enanthate ever!!!!!!!!

Good luck brotha!!!!!!!!!!

mule

1 -- yes there are fakes floating around
2-- supra-- some of the best ug shit around brother--running there cyp 300 at present and am a very happy man
3 -- not sure on this one
4 ---- icns are awesome -- but recently have been coming up underdosed-- not sure if that has been fixed--

SUPRA is great, have some cyp, deca, eq clone, and prop in my drawer, along with some of their paper products. I beleive the ICN problem has been corrected and it was one batch that was underdosed. I am sure you can find the lot # on here, or maybe someone will chime in with it. I am not sure about the primoteston, never heard of fakes personally, but i am sure someone somewhere has mades some, and i am not sure what testen 250 is.

I've heard good thing about all of them, I'm using ICN's right now, I have no complaints.

the only negative I've heard about Testen-250 is that it hurts.

JohnnyB

I have never herd or seen a fake primoteston If some on has please post the test results so we all can see them

Supra is a kick ass company the best of the UG

Teston 250 is good test and sold by one of the best know sources

ICN have always been good to me dispite the resent contoversy they are hard to beat

Back