losing weight and getting cut

ms wonderfit

so im 5'6" girl and weigh almost 140. ive been working out for a year now about 5 times a week. i try to eat right most of the time. i wanna take something that will help me lose about 15 lbs and get cut. i wanna see defined muscles.. anybody have some advice?

diet is key wonderlift-sounds like your not taking it serious enough-without the correct diet even steroids wont give you what you want-i would post your diet if i were you-I am sure the ladies will help you tweak it from there.

yes i am serious.. i just cheat a little. but i eat lots of fruits and vegetables... and lots of white chicken breats, or ground turkey. for breakfast i usually eat wheat cereal or cereal bar. lunch is usually tuna sandwich or chicken wrap. im not a big fish eater though besides tune. but i do work out monday thru friday, sometimes sundays too. i was thinking about doing winstrol but i wsnt sure if it would help and i want to know more about it from someone whos taken it before. theres also something else, anavar, that ive heard about but i havent researched it much

its ok to cheat on your diet-it just sounded, from your post, that you only did it half the time.

If i were a female i would start with anavar-it is one of the mildest steroids.

Here is part of an article about winstrol-this is why if i were a women i would only use injectable winstrol.

I recommend that women avoid the oral version of this product for the same reason that men will find that it gives them an increased synergy and effectiveness in their cycles.

When SHBG is lowered in women, there is more free testosterone floating around. And as we’ve seen, the oral is going to affect SHBG exponentially more than the injectable will. When we lower SHBG too much in women, we see a strong positive correlation with hyperandrogenism (10 ), and hirsuitism (abnormal growth of body hair), as well In fact, non-SHBG-bound testosterone may actually be the defining characteristic for identifying hyperandrogenism in women. In addition, low SHBG contributes to menstrual irregularity.(11)

Finally, and (partially) anecdotally, we also see a greater incidence of clitoral enlargement and acne when the oral version of Winstrol is used by women instead of the injectable. The reasons for this are obvious- When we increase free testosterone by lowering SHBG, we increase the amount of testosterone which is able to be 5a-reduced to DHT. DHT is the primary culprit for steroid induced acne, and is also the hormone responsible for external genital enlargement. Clearly, this is why we see the increased level of clitoral hypertrophy as well as acne when oral Winstrol is used by women.

hi wonderlift,
post your specific diet, and exercise regime, including intensity.
im personally a rookie to AAS but not a beginner in how to train and eat; it is amazing how far we can take our body with just the right diet and exercise.
id gladdly help you with those.

welcome to the board :)

weekly workout.
monday- triceps. 15 min jog 15 minutes of sprints
tuesday- back and biceps. 15 mins of jog 15 of sprints
wednesday- chest. 15 mins of jog. min 15 sprints
thursday-legs. 15 mins of jog. 15 mins of sprints
friday- shoulders. 15 mins jog. 15 mins sprints
sundays- cardio. 30 mins

diet
breakfast-breakfast bar or cereal or toast
snack-craisins, apple, fruit ect
lunch-chicken breast with a vegetable or salad, subway.
snack-carrots with ranch, sunchips,
dinner-turkey burgers, turkey tacos, chicken wrap, chicken breast,

hi ms wonderlift,
regarding diet, i would increase your protein intake, and reduce sugar intake.
try adding half a scoop of whey protein to your breakfast, your snacks are quite high glycemic, try having 2oz of tuna or chicken breast with 1 small whole grain tortilla and some low glycemic veg. or half scoop whey with ahalf an apple or pear etc.
Do have carbs at lunch (along with veg and protein), such as sweet potato, quinoa, brown rice, about 4oz.
a good idea is to add 1/8-1/4oz walnuts to your snacks; they are chalk full of omega-3 and will help you feel fuller for longer.

your diet is healthy, but when it comes to shedding the pounds, you dont want any snack to just be sugar heavy with no protein. a mainly carb/sugar snack like fruit and craisins will spike your blood sugar level, which will give you an insulin spike; this will both depletes your energy post sugar rush, and also tell your body to store fat.
carrots are one of the few veggies that are high glycemic, so are corn and peas.

i would do no or very little carbs for dinner unless post workout.

regarding workout, try and check how high you get your heart rate when you are jogging, and how high when(post) sprinting.
i wouuld also up the cardio to 45minutes, and try doing different machines on different days, keep the body guessing.
i personally can be on the treadmill for an hour... but 15min on the stairmaster kicks my but :)

hope this helped
:)

Welcome to the board..

Going to a personal trainer that can draw you up a diet and check your BF every week is a great start..

I paid 125.00 for a diet and 10 BF checks..

If your dedicated to the cause then I will write up some excellant info for you to slim down. But it requires 100%. It will be a combo of diet, weightlifting and energy systems work. Let me know if your game?

thanks so much for yalls help. ill definetly be eating healthier snacks. i had no clue fruit had so much sugar. i am very interested in u writing me out the diet and workout routine. that would be great and help out so much! note: im not a very big fish eater even tho its healthy. i do like tuna but thts about it...

Everybody has got the basis....it is your diet. You just need some minor tweaks. I would also change the cardio up a bit. I would do a HIIT regimen three times a week instead of 15 slow 15 sprint.

With minor tweaks you'll be fine! No need for any AAS usage right now.

Ahhh the stair stepper is my fav!!! Kepps my ass and legs looking freaking awesome, I love doing HIIT on it too, ahhh burns really deep, such a good burn too,lol.

Any Ideas

Hello, All

I had surgery on my back about 10 months ago. I have finished physical therp. My Doctor has released me. However, not to do much of anything. No running, no lifting of more than 25lbs. I have always been in shape, always played sports, worked out with the men in my unit in the Military. I scuba dive..well use to. You name it. My problem is since this surgery I have put on 20-30lbs. I will be the first to admit..I kinda hit the "feel sorry for myself bottom." I was hurt on duty, and can no longer be in my career field, I am listed as 7% disabled which is why I can no longer do my prior job. I was home ridden, and bed bound for months. I kinda just felt useless. . Anyway I will stop whinning and get to it. I need to find a way I can cut this fat off me while doing what I am allowed to do. which will help my back more (less weight) and help me..maybe push the limits the Doctor has set so I can get back to my normal active, healthy life. And healthy size. Any suggestions. I am a 5'9" female that is usally around 140-142. I don't even want to type where I am now. Any Ideas.

Back