Low dose users in here

Lucky13

Cycle, test, HGH
Ok so we know there there are high use users and even sauce monsters in here consuming large doses of gear >2g EW ..3/4 or even 5 compounds at a time. What I want to know is anyone in here is using low doses and single componds cycles again and again such as for example <250mg Test EW or repeating 6 week low dose dbol cycles..since these are lower doses maybe people are running the cycles for longer ? ...I know alot of people probably woudn't mention this as it's nothing to brag about or the long cycles may be frowned upon...maybe you just run 150mg of test again and again since it isn't broke you havn't changed ???

Slow gains but steady gains is what I'm getting at...anyone ?

Now why do you think running "low" doses of gear for longer amounts of time would be in any way better then using "large" amounts for a shorter period?

The cycle I'm starting next week is low dose. 250mgs Sustanon (sust) ew for 10 weeks, 40 mgs t-bol ed for the last 6 weeks. The only other cycle I've done was Anavar at 50mgs ed, I really liked it, strength went up good and no sides. I'm gonna have more Sustanon (sust) on hand just incase I see no changes. I think most people start out pretty high. We'll see how it turns out.

when i first started out taking steroids i had miraculous results on just 250mg a week of test.....if your new to steroids 250mg a week for 12 weeks is a good start............
a hell of a lot can be achieved with just a single dose of test in your first two years of cycling....dose increases are a natural progression though....
but yeah definately when you start out start lo and work your way up slowly........
were i live roids are hell expensive and we dont have the gung ho american attitude to test......using just what we need to get by.....i no some guys quite advanced into there 5 year of cycling and they still use just 500mg a week of test as a base.......

Plenty of people have made good gains off of low dose cycles. The thing is, 200mg test a week is going to shut you down. The difference in side effects from 200mg and 500mg is none for most people. Studies show a direct correlation between testosterone dosage and gains, so if you going to be shut down, have the same side effects then you might as well use a higher dosage and squeeze out more gains.

outlawtas2 said:
Plenty of people have made good gains off of low dose cycles. The thing is, 200mg test a week is going to shut you down. The difference in side effects from 200mg and 500mg is none for most people. Studies show a direct correlation between testosterone dosage and gains, so if you going to be shut down, have the same side effects then you might as well use a higher dosage and squeeze out more gains.

Agreed!

outlawtas2 said:

I disagree... your body constantly tries to stay in a state of homestasis... a sudden large gain in muscle will be much harder to keep once you are off the larger dosage than a smaller amount of muscle.. For instance.. if you gain 30lbs off a cycle versus...15lbs... once you come off...which one will have the higher percentage of muscle kept?? Especially for a first cycle??? I would be estactic for a first cycle to gain 10lbs and keep 5 or 6.. with little to no sides... vs. gain 30lbs lose 20lbs and feel like shit..... and wonder why I can't lift the massive weights I was doing while on.... slow and steady... Life is a race where the person who crosses the finish line first....loses....

thefantom1 said:
I disagree... your body constantly tries to stay in a state of homestasis... a sudden large gain in muscle will be much harder to keep once you are off the larger dosage than a smaller amount of muscle.. For instance.. if you gain 30lbs off a cycle versus...15lbs... once you come off...which one will have the higher percentage of muscle kept?? Especially for a first cycle??? I would be estactic for a first cycle to gain 10lbs and keep 5 or 6.. with little to no sides... vs. gain 30lbs lose 20lbs and feel like shit..... and wonder why I can't lift the massive weights I was doing while on.... slow and steady... Life is a race where the person who crosses the finish line first....loses....

Agreed.....!!

hammer21 said:

If by sides your mainly refuring to being shutdown then yeah I agree but if by sides we are talking hairloss, gyno, elevated estrogen levels, high BP then no I don't agree…

Lucky13 said:
If by sides your mainly refuring to being shutdown then yeah I agree but if by sides we are talking hairloss, gyno, elevated estrogen levels, high BP then no I don't agree…
I gotta see your hair Lucky. If I was that worried about my hair I'd Mr. Clean that shit and be done. I'm not flaming you, I just think it's hilarious.

I feel that we should start with low dose cycles 400-500 mg test a week.Each time I run a cycle I feel the improved gains come from training smarter and eating better.It seems possible for me that the average guy need not go above 1000mg/week test.Most of the meatheads at gym agree.

thefantom1 said:

Conclusion: If you are interested in getting way above your genetic potential then high doses are necessary, if you aren't then stay low.

thefantom1 said:

I agree when were talking about very high doses, but I think the difference betwee 250mg and 500mg is negligible when coming off. I also think people lose their gains more so because they don't follow pct, stop training and dieting with dedication or a combination of those things. Obviously some losses are expected.

LiftTillIDie said:
Conclusion: If you are interested in getting way above your genetic potential then high doses are necessary, if you aren't then stay low.

im going to go ou ton a limb here and say that more people on this board are below there nat max than above it and therefore 90%of them can benefit from lower dose cycles......and i totally agree with the fantom regarding the gain 30 lose 20 deal slow and steady gains made over time are way better than a sprint to put on 30 lbs......less chance of injuries to........

rockape76 said:
im going to go ou ton a limb here and say that more people on this board are below there nat max than above it and therefore 90%of them can benefit from lower dose cycles......and i totally agree with the fantom regarding the gain 30 lose 20 deal slow and steady gains made over time are way better than a sprint to put on 30 lbs......less chance of injuries to........

Of course most people on ology are below their natty max. Most people here are what I would call "armchair cyclers" who like to lift and cycle for fun. These are the people who really have no need to push the envelope with dosages.

Slow and steady gains are good if your goal is to creep up to your genetic max and stay there, if you want to blow past it, then more gear is needed.

250MG TEST PER WEEK FOR 16 WEEKS
THEN CRUISE WITH 125/WEEK FOR 16 WEEKS
THIS IS A CONSTANT CYCLE
KEEP IN MIND i'M 48 YEARS OLD

125mgs a week test 2iu gh ed and im gaining great-but my genetics are very good...hell i wondering if even worth going up in dose worth it----and yes im on hrt-never be able to gain much w.out it--few cycles past shut me down.
If you do low dose cycles i suggest working out only 3-4xs a week or every other day--that works wonders for me..

Back