M1T...The ultimate mass oral. Seeking reviews/experience.

jozifp103

Been reading up a bit on M1T and have the opportunity to try it through PSL. Very torn on this compound. Seems VERY toxic and loaded with side effects on paper....but some reviews I've seen were side effect free (besides elevated liver values) and nothing but explosive gains. Supposedly it's the most potent mass building oral around, and the gains are dry and quality gains...

I'm curious if anyone has had the chance to try this product...whether it be from PSL or any other source....?

I'd love to hear your experience, and see if the gains match up to the hype.

Thanks!

I'd put it on par with superdrol in terms of toxicity (both are pretty harsh on the liver) and results. I prefer SD as it's usually easier to find, but I'd run m1t in its place. I wouldn't go calling it the most potent mass builder though - that's still up to diet; and if I were to give that title to an oral - I'd probably give it to halo.

My .02c :)

Edit: Before anyone calls me out on halo, this reply is based on experience - not on what I've read. I'm fully aware how the Internet calls it a "strength drug". :p

Last edited:
Ive tried M1T once . Honestly was nothing to crazy for me . I was inexperienced at the time and ran it on its own , but didnt notice much from it . If i remember correctly didnt have much strength gain or weight either . my experience

I'd put it on par with superdrol in terms of toxicity (both are pretty harsh on the liver) and results. I prefer SD as it's usually easier to find, but I'd run m1t in its place. I wouldn't go calling it the most potent mass builder though - that's still up to diet; and if I were to give that title to an oral - I'd probably give it to halo.

My .02c :)

Edit: Before anyone calls me out on halo, this reply is based on experience - not on what I've read. I'm fully aware how the Internet calls it a "strength drug". :p

By halo do you mean halodrol or halotestin? I am confused because The way you are saying it you could mean either but I dont know much about halodrol. I do however know halotestin pretty well ;-) & it doesnt build much in the way of muscle (not for me anyway) so can you clarify for me brother?

By halo do you mean halodrol or halotestin? I am confused because The way you are saying it you could mean either but I dont know much about halodrol. I do however know halotestin pretty well ;-) & it doesnt build much in the way of muscle (not for me anyway) so can you clarify for me brother?

Halotestin. I tried halodrol too (tbol precursor), but found those results lacking compared to other options. I know, halotestin is known for everything BUT size - but I did grow like crazy on it.

I think part of the problem with "mass builders" is that too many look at LMM + glycogen + water. I try to take measurements under similar circumstances to remove some variables. I just can't take it that often as I do get pretty crazy blood test results on it.

Halotestin. I tried halodrol too (tbol precursor), but found those results lacking compared to other options. I know, halotestin is known for everything BUT size - but I did grow like crazy on it.

I think part of the problem with "mass builders" is that too many look at LMM + glycogen + water. I try to take measurements under similar circumstances to remove some variables. I just can't take it that often as I do get pretty crazy blood test results on it.

Halo DOES have a pretty crazy anabolic ratio...so I can definitely see it adding some good size....maybe it just doesn't seem like it because you're not blowing up with water and glycogen as you said. Strictly lean tissue...

Halo DOES have a pretty crazy anabolic ratio...so I can definitely see it adding some good size....maybe it just doesn't seem like it because you're not blowing up with water and glycogen as you said. Strictly lean tissue...

Any more experience with M1T here?

I used it twice, years ago when it was legal. 2003-2004. Both times it gave me blood clots in my legs. First time was in my left calf. Extremely painful, had to go to the E.R. I didn't make the connection at the time so I tried it again 9 months later, and the same thing happened in my right leg. But the 2nd time I recognized the symptoms and got on aspirin right away and it cleared up.

I haven't personally ran it yet - but this is what I have in my notes...

Methylated 1 Testosterone is a structurely modified version of the most potent pro steroid - 1-testosterone.

It's pretty interesting in the way it can be looked at as an amalgamation of Primobolan, Winsterol, and Trenbolone...

It has the basic 1-ene structure of Primobolan - the bioavailability of a methylated oral steroid like Winsterol and
the high potency of a strong synthetic anabolic and androgenic agent like Trenbolone.

Also - based on assays, the potency of M1T actually exceeds that of every "prescription" anabolic steroid currently
sold... and is known for rapid gains in both size and strength.

And for those who might think they can avoid pinning (test) - it's best to stack it with testosterone for a stronger effect - rather than
simply running M1T higher, which will give you a balanced cycle in terms of anabolic vs. androgenic effect... this should
also alleviate feeling lethargic which can happen due to its low androgenic or estrogenic compounds.

it should also be taken on an empty stomach as food can reduce the bioavailability of oral anabolic's... effects are also seen
very quickly - in the first five days - and it does not appear to aromatize into estrogen, and causes little to low water weight.

Shifting to Halo - you're right jozifp... the anabolic ratio is very high in contrast to the results - as far as "size" goes
it's 19 X more anabolic and 9.5 X androgenic than testosterone.

yep as halfwit said, i put it on par with superdrol. ran both as a kicker (separate cycles) both at 20mg/d. id prob give a small edge to m1t in the size department.

I am on day 18 with M1t and have gotten Nothing off of it It has to be bunk, I took M1t back when it was legal it was absolutely the best oral I have ever taken. Totally disappointed in the current brand

How does it compare to OXYMETH in terms of a mass builder and toxicity? I always thought ANADROL was the big boy of them all when it comes to strength and gains. I myself haven't tried either but have som PSL OXYMETH in the mailbox today:)

I have tried Dbol from several sources and never noticed a damn thing. I tried PSL M1T a while back and didn't get anything out of it. Kept upping the dose to the point where I was worried about the liver effects, then I just gave up.

PSL anadrol blew me the fuck up. I just stick with that now if I feel like beating up my liver. It seems like effects of orals vary quite a bit between individuals.

Been reading up a bit on M1T and have the opportunity to try it through PSL. Very torn on this compound. Seems VERY toxic and loaded with side effects on paper....but some reviews I've seen were side effect free (besides elevated liver values) and nothing but explosive gains. Supposedly it's the most potent mass building oral around, and the gains are dry and quality gains...

I'm curious if anyone has had the chance to try this product...whether it be from PSL or any other source....?

I'd love to hear your experience, and see if the gains match up to the hype.

Thanks!

def get cycle support pick up some mr supps tudca your liver will thank you,check your eyes for yellowing check your urine for blood and dark yellowish tint drink tons of water,your will want a test base long as you have done your cycle layout homework the cycle should be a success I think 20mg was the sweet spot from what i can remember from years ago

How does it compare to OXYMETH in terms of a mass builder and toxicity? I always thought ANADROL was the big boy of them all when it comes to strength and gains. I myself haven't tried either but have som PSL OXYMETH in the mailbox today:)

I'm probably going to get shit for this, but while adrol is amazing for strength, anavar at high doses gave me a better edge. Didn't make me feel like I ate a can of nails either lol. Of course, adrol is cheaper though.

I'd give m1t the edge on mass over adrol, but adrol does come out on top for strength (imo) if you can handle it at appropriate doses.

I'm probably going to get shit for this, but while adrol is amazing for strength, anavar at high doses gave me a better edge. Didn't make me feel like I ate a can of nails either lol. Of course, adrol is cheaper though.

I'd give m1t the edge on mass over adrol, but adrol does come out on top for strength (imo) if you can handle it at appropriate doses.

Your saying your pussy was chaffing till you got out the lub.......lol. You knew this was coming.

Real Methyl1 test is a great mass builder. Its not as toxic as oxxymethalone. I would take suma root 2 grams a day. Methyl test is very toxic.

Back