M1T.......what is this ?

Nelson, I respectfully understand your response, however, then you really cannot bash M1T as a "useless prohormone" since you have not tried it, and are unwilling to do so.

I offer a compromise. Do you have anyone you train? I will offer you the same deal, to be used with someone that YOU personally train and supervise, that YOU can see the results, again, they must be posted here.

I believe in this compound. Before this, I laughed at most prohormones, but 4 weeks on this compound changed my mind.

I will expand my offer to any MOD here that plain and simple believes "prohormones suck and do not work" The ones who already know this works, I have no need to persuade, lol, so if there are any MODS here with the feelings that all PH/PS suck, and are useless, I am more than willing to supply the M1T, all you need to do is post a cycle log, and show your results, either good or bad.

I think this is an interesting proposal. And someone should take Warbird up on it.-- under specific circumstances. (I'd love to, but I do very little Personal Training these days and would not use a client as a guinea pig -- no offense.)

IF, someone decides to do this, I believe the only way to get an accurate assesment is this way:

One: The subject must be an experienced trainer. 2 years of training minimum. (So many of the sterling reviews of PH's are from kids who've been training for 6 months, then they step up their training and make good gains and attribute it to the PH.)

Two: The trainer must be over 23 years old. Until then, growth spurts are very rapid and unpredictable.

Three: Nothing must change. No changes in training or diet. That means no extra calories (as often recomended).
Four: No added supplements.

Five: No additional drugs (Obviously)

Six: No judgements based on water gain. (Common with PH's)

Seven. No subjective opinions. No "I look leaner" or "more dense". A caliper will be used to mpare LBM to BF% before and after the cycle.

Eight: NO anciliary drugs will be used.

Nine: There should be at least 6 subjects.

Ten: No ringers. Also, volunteers should not be out to prove something one way or the other. (Although most peole would want to think they're making progress so it's almost impossible not to exclude the placebo effect. Shit, I've been training my whole life and I still want to think I'll be better six months from now.) As amatter of fact, let's have 6 subjects actually use it, and another 6 subjects use an inert substance, then we compare the difference.

Now under these conditions, real steroids will still have a profond effect. Will 1 Test compare?

A final assesment will be made 6 weeks after the last administration of the compound. If THEN, the subjet has maintained any gaudgable lean mass, without sexual side effects, I will then re-evaluate my contention. But I honestly don't think I'll have to.

Who's up for it?

Nelson,

I fit your outlined profile, but you didn't mention anything about previous Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use. I have none.

I don't know for sure but I think Legalgear has already done some extensive studies just like the one you outlined.

Golgo13 said:
Nelson,

I fit your outlined profile, but you didn't mention anything about previous Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use. I have none.

I don't know for sure but I think Legalgear has already done some extensive studies just like the one you outlined.

I don't think previous use matters. Steroids will work either way, right?

Double blind studies were conducted on 1 test by an objective third party?
These weren't the same people who claimed 6OXO raised testosterone 246% is it? Because that is just a fairy tale.

Realistically, even if my conditions were followed, there's still a lot of room for error. When conducted tests with "Unleashed" we used blood tests as a guadge. That's a real indicator -- no intagibles there.

If people want to have blood tests done before and after their 1 test cycle, that'd be perfect.( but whose going to pay for them?) I'd guarentee a drop in T and a rise in e in all subjects. If not, I will praise, endorse and recommend it to everyone.

I'd be very keen on the idea of that study, in fact I might suggest it to some of the people I know that are soon to be seniors here and are looking for senior research projects (all ex.phys or Movement Science majors must do a senior research project). All I can say is I've gained roughly 14 pounds in as many days with no changes in diet or training and (as far as I can tell) a low amount of water retention.

Some have compared this to tren , but only in a pill form. I'm just curious if anyone has tried it and then jumped on a cycle and gains they made after. And if anyone has put this like in near the end of a cycle when gains are hard to come by.

Hey wardog , if you want to send me a bottle I'll give it a try, I've been off gear since August. And I would definently give my honest opinon.

Micro

Nelson Montana said:

A final assesment will be made 6 weeks after the last administration of the compound. If THEN, the subjet has maintained any gaudgable lean mass, without sexual side effects, I will then re-evaluate my contention. But I honestly don't think I'll have to.

Who's up for it?

I'd say there is a good chance of sexual side effects with 1-test, if it is properly administered.
You can take test, tren, or deca powder and cap it or put it in an ethergel, and you won't see any results from it.

And what about Tren and Deca? Plenty stories of sexual sides with these.

i asked about this in a different board and Pat Arnold (inventor of 1-AD) replied himself. i noticed that the precursors for boldenone and dht are very similar to the chemical name of 1-AD. he said that 1-test is a hybrid of boldenone and dht. he also told me that most other hybrid experiments came up with worthless end-results, but this was awesome. so it explains the dht-related side effects. adding a methyl group to it make sit almost completely bio-avaialable. because of the dht counterpart, it is unable to aromotize. many users though complain of bloat. this is from the kidneys osmotically drawing water in, and unrelated to estrogen.

p.s. i wanted to see if it was legit myself, so i guinea-pigge my roommate. he put on 9 lbs. in 14 days. that was a month ago, and he kept every single pound. i'm going to add it to my tren/prop cutter in the spring.

9 pounds in 2 weeks?!

14 pounds in two weeks!?

Hell...everybody throw away your d-bol and sustanon and get this shit!

.:rolleyes:

Nelson Montana said:
9 pounds in 2 weeks?!

14 pounds in two weeks!?

Hell...everybody throw away your d-bol and sustanon and get this shit!

.:rolleyes:

Nelson, you know I respect your opinion and wisdom on the game, but I think you are dead wrong on this issue. I am a walking example of the fact that M1T WORKS. Granted, my weight gain could be largely water retention and bloat, but there is definitely some muscle in there too. This stuff works; maybe not to the same degree as "real" steroids versus this "fake" one, but it does work.

Its amazing how quickly everyone jumps on the bandwagon and claims 1-test is only a prohormone and wont do jack. Well, 1-test is technically a steroid (even though people refuse to believe this) and being methylated will give people close to 100% oral bioavailability. It is a very strong androgen and shoud NOT be taken lightly by those who see 1-test and say "a prohormone", when in fact it is a truly respectable AAS.

fatsachs said:
Its amazing how quickly everyone jumps on the bandwagon and claims 1-test is only a prohormone and wont do jack. Well, 1-test is technically a steroid (even though people refuse to believe this) and being methylated will give people close to 100% oral bioavailability. It is a very strong androgen and shoud NOT be taken lightly by those who see 1-test and say "a prohormone", when in fact it is a truly respectable AAS.

Okay, even if it s a full blown, 100% legitimate steroid -- is it 17AA? Because even dianabol would not be very effective if it wasn't 17AA. So how the hell does this stuff put on so much muscle?

In the past, all those big weight gains were due to water retention caused by excess estrogen. T

Yeah, I forgot to add that I also gained 15lbs in 15days. Stacked with 4-HND(225mgs-300mgs a day)alongside for 15days.

I've never been this hard this fast while gaining mass before!

alphamale said:
Yeah, I forgot to add that I also gained 15lbs in 15days. Stacked with 4-HND(225mgs-300mgs a day)alongside for 15days.

I've never been this hard this fast while gaining mass before!

What is your cycle history?

thefantom1 said:
This is an interesting proposal... Wardog I may have to contact you and try this stuff out and post it here..

Feel free. I would be happy to work with you.

As far as a double blind, clinical study, I am sorry to say, but we are only a fledgling company, and to do a clinical study of that type is not cheap. Besides, to be honest, I feel no matter how we did it, Nelson, you would shoot holes in the testing protocol, or way it was done rather than admit you may be wrong.

I have made my offer, you declined, and are unwilling to have anyone you train try it..so that leaves me with very few options.

Thephantom, I appreciate you being willing to try it, and still hold the same offer to all mods here that think "Prohormones are useless". I am eager to make some believers. :D

Back