made my own spiro cream 10%

simpllyhuge

i made my own spiro from powder with 10% spiro and 25% octyl salitate and the rest cetaphil lotion. I even put it back in the pump bottle for convience lol

supposedly the octly salitate increases absorbtion dramatically.

im gonna also use topical finastride when my finastride powder arrives.

i feel so important because i have the strongest spiro lotion in existence lol.

Her nice one :D Where did you get all the products ? Can you PM if it's not postable...You will soon have a head of hair like jesus :afro:

Fin powder too...hell you have been busy :D

word i been researching for mad long. im thinking of starting my own hair web site like wholesalehair but for much cheaper and stronger percent. i had to buy hunders of dollers worth of powder to get it.

Last edited:
does any one know how i can neutralize the smell of it. the 10% makes it smell a little worse. Im wondering if dr lee's was real. because every one elses smells exept for his. and i the actuall powder smells so inless he neutralized it i dont see how it doesnt smell

man-o-man I mixed some spiro with minox and that stuff smelt like rotting pussy...I hope urs don't go teh same way.

My spiro mix with nizoral is fine so there's gotta be something in the nizoral the neutralizes the smell....

simpllyhuge said:
does any one know how i can neutralize the smell of it. the 10% makes it smell a little worse. Im wondering if dr lee's was real. because every one elses smells exept for his. and i the actuall powder smells so inless he neutralized it i dont see how it doesnt smell

Dr. Lee's spiro is real. I've used it in the past and it worked fine. The solution still has a slight odor to it, although not as bad as the cream. The odor is what prevents me from using spiro more than 1x per day.

instructions: becare full because they are complicated

step 1 Weight out 10 grams of powder

step 2 stir the powder into 90 mls of lotion. lol

Last edited:
I'm glad to see you finally got this done. How did you deal with the fillers in the tabs? or did you have pure powder?

i got my hands on pure powder. its really easy but i had to buy a huge huge amount of powder and got it specially from my powder source who only deals wih steroids mostly. dont pm me for him please cause i cant give him out.

i even worked on scenting it and just got it to smell really good.

What is octyl salitate and the cetaphil lotion, is this the secret to stoping the smell or is your spiro powder not as prone to this as crushed spiro tabs ?

i used the scent extracts from leme lange.com cetaphil lotion is just a high quality lotion u buy at the regular store. octyl salitate is suppost to be some penetration enhnacer. Theires some study that mods on hairloss talk gave me that says it made topical finastride get absorbed 10 times as much with only 5% octyl.

doc cj. i remeber u saying u dont use spiro at night cause ur wife kicks u outa bed cause it smells so bad lol. i noticed that non dr lee bran spiro does smells a little skunky. but when u mix regular minox, even just on your head it stinks. but switch to minox foam. it smells great and even when used with spiro. also ill send u some spiro that i made scented. pm with an adress to send it to. but yeah get the foam minox much better

simpllyhuge said:
doc cj. i remeber u saying u dont use spiro at night cause ur wife kicks u outa bed cause it smells so bad lol. i noticed that non dr lee bran spiro does smells a little skunky. but when u mix regular minox, even just on your head it stinks. but switch to minox foam. it smells great and even when used with spiro. also ill send u some spiro that i made scented. pm with an adress to send it to. but yeah get the foam minox much better

I heard the foam dries almost on contact. Is this true? I only use regular minoxidil nightly because it makes my hair so greasy that I could never go out with it in my hair.

drugstore.com has the rogaine foam for $45 for 3 cans, which is about the best price I've seen to date...

ebay has it pretty cheap. it dries pretty fast but then again so does the ppg free minox from dr lee. I wonder how much minox is in one serving of the foam. i use a shit load but i go through the bottles so fast. i dont know wether its the minox or the sprio but im defianlty growing hair back. ill post some pics soon. ill pm a before pic if some can post it for me and then ill take a new one.

i might try to sell minox if i open a sight. i figure i might as well since ive been working so hard at this shit. however u can tell what kind of person i am since im telling you to go with the foam over what i would be able to sell.

simpllyhuge said:
ebay has it pretty cheap. it dries pretty fast but then again so does the ppg free minox from dr lee. I wonder how much minox is in one serving of the foam. i use a shit load but i go through the bottles so fast. i dont know wether its the minox or the sprio but im defianlty growing hair back. ill post some pics soon. ill pm a before pic if some can post it for me and then ill take a new one.

i might try to sell minox if i open a sight. i figure i might as well since ive been working so hard at this shit. however u can tell what kind of person i am since im telling you to go with the foam over what i would be able to sell.

yeah post some pics, would def be interested in some if it works

well i have been using sprio on and off because i ran out a few times. and i have been using nizerol since the summer. now i just started to use my own spiro that is twice as strong with better delievery. i also just added minoxidil.

Back