Making Injections Less Painful

gettingully1

Some people love pinning, some people hate it. Either way here are some tips I came across to make injecting go more smoothly. Feel free to add any other suggestions:

1) Heat up the oil prior to injection
2) Take an Ibprofen 1 hour prior to injection
3) Throw heat on the injection site after the injection
4) Massage injection site after the injection
5) ALWAYS use a fresh needle
6) Push the pin in slowly
7) Freeze/Refridgerate pins

just use 25ga pins and you wont have to worry about the pain of the injection. Maybe the soreness after the injection with short esters or high concentrations but thats it.

gettingully1 said:
Some people love pinning, some people hate it. Either way here are some tips I came across to make injecting go more smoothly. Feel free to add any other suggestions:

1) Heat up the oil prior to injection
2) Take an Ibprofen 1 hour prior to injection
3) Throw heat on the injection site after the injection
4) Massage injection site after the injection
5) ALWAYS use a fresh needle
6) Push the pin in slowly
7) Freeze/Refridgerate pins
Nice post bro. Should be a sticky with all the problems and questions people have about injection pain.

all that work for a quick inject. It's a 10 minute solution to a 5 minute problem. But..if it makes it easier to inject for you, cool.

i do not understand why you would put the pins in the frig because it will cool the oil as they go through the pin

jarbulldog said:
i do not understand why you would put the pins in the frig because it will cool the oil as they go through the pin

the only thing i can come up with is that the metal would constrict from being cold and maybe shrink some causing less pain. :insane2:

I would have to vote against refrigerating the pins as in my experience the fridge is a damp place and if there's any chance for moisture to get at the pins, it will dull it making it less sterile and more painful... or so it seems to this newb.

jph said:
the only thing i can come up with is that the metal would constrict from being cold and maybe shrink some causing less pain. :insane2:

working with enginerds all day tells me that it is unlikely the metal would change size appreciably with the small change in temp the fridge would provide...

the cold of the frozen pin is supposed to cause a local numbing at the injection site.
just use 25g pins and its painless. assuming youre not shooting: Sustanon (sust), prop,or suspension, or test 400. otherwise just suck it up, its a small price to pay to be bigger and stronger .

am I the only one baffled here by why you need to go through such pain in the ass precautions....there are only a few reasons why gear should hurt...1 - its a water based injectable, which always hurts....2 - it has a very high mg content, which can be avoided by simply buying something with less mg per mg(unless you are running massive doses, its not necessary)
and lastly, number 3-your gear is crap, made by an underground lab that either doesnt know what its doing, so cant measure BA alcohol very well, or does not the the money invested in a clean room and equipment, so they use too much BA to prevent infections, which leads to it hurting like hell
Did I miss any reasons why your gear should hurt that much? I have been juicing pretty heavily for almost 6 years now, have gone 6 months at a time shooting every day, and have never had to go through those precautions as my shots dont hurt, and I use all UG gear
With all the quality UG labs out there, what reasons are there to put up with this kind of BS pain

what steps do you take when injecting? dart like motion, or slowly push it in? so you're saying if your injections are painful your gear is shit or your doing something seriously wrong?

gettingully1 said:
what steps do you take when injecting? dart like motion, or slowly push it in? so you're saying if your injections are painful your gear is shit or your doing something seriously wrong?

I should have added that I am talking about if it consistently hurts when you shoot. Sometimes you may put the oil too close to a nerve or whatever, so you get tender...but if the muscles is consistently sore for a few days after a shot, then there is something not right
As for technique, I push the pin into the muscle slowly, as the idea of jabbing it makes me uncomfortable, and I also push the plunger in somewhat slow, it usually takes 20-30 seconds to push the oil out....Thats it, sometimes I hit a nerve going through the skin, especially in the quads, when that happens I just move it over an inch, and try it again

Back