me...

hahaha...ricky martin...i like that

i did the old deca/dbol stack about a year ago...im pushin myself hard for the next few months and thinkin about starting up some test cyp/eq followed by some winny

hahaha...ricky martin...i like that

i did the old deca/dbol stack about a year ago...im pushin myself hard for the next few months and thinkin about starting up some test cyp/eq followed by some winny

Look solid to me and I like the cyp eq dealio but Id run the Winstrol throughout or at least 12 wks if you are inj.ing it which you should.

Looks like you need to EAT, EAT, EAT! Get a good base you are a hard gainer obviously so get some weight gainer shakes and some good old turkey/sirloin burgers, whole grain bread. etc. Not flaming you have obviously been hitting the gym it shows but keep at it! Give us updates soon.....

Hes pretty lean. Throw 25lbs of fat on him and he looks like alot of you guys. Is that somehow better?

Hes pretty lean. Throw 25lbs of fat on him and he looks like alot of you guys. Is that somehow better?

mmm.. not really lol. i think he's has an awesome base, good tri's and chest. I think he lacks in his back.. IMO once you develop those wings it gives some size to you.

try doing some wide grip T bar into your back workout bro. I find this widens my back.

He stated he was getting back into the heavy stuff! If he is going to do that he is going to need to eat! Especially if he is going to do a cycle like the one he spoke of. I am not raggin' on him but he has an athletic look and soon will have a BB look....you know what I mean?

"You have no idea what youre talking about. Lets hear from people with experience or even those who can back up their statements but not people who want to throw around conjecture. "

lmao:flipoffha

He stated he was getting back into the heavy stuff! If he is going to do that he is going to need to eat! Especially if he is going to do a cycle like the one he spoke of. I am not raggin' on him but he has an athletic look and soon will have a BB look....you know what I mean?

im sorry but i love your avatar... HAHA. anways yeah,.. im surprised you guys haven't touch that subject yet.. he appears to have a low BF% and he doesn't really need to cut... IMO i wouldn't do Winstrol (winny) with a cycle. I think a simple TEST cycle with plenty of food and carbs &... PROTEIN. would do him wonders. along with proper training ofcourse.

think you can post some stats up man?? like about how many calories/G of protein you take in a day?? this can help us alot on how to help you.

I know and i wasnt picking you apart, i was just making a point. For example, Ive seen powerstrokes pics and if he was to diet down and get as lean Brett, he likely wouldnt be any bigger. So for him to say he doenst look solid is rediculous when hes walking around here thinking hes some kind of tank.

I know and i wasnt picking you apart, i was just making a point. For example, Ive seen powerstrokes pics and if he was to diet down and get as lean Brett, he likely wouldnt be any bigger. So for him to say he doenst look solid is rediculous when hes walking around here thinking hes some kind of tank.

yeah right man, now your talking stupid. i don't claim to be a tank... but muscle is evident on my body.. not so much with this guy that yall are encouraging to cycle. if anything dieting down would make you look bigger because of shredding.

yeah right man, now your talking stupid. i don't claim to be a tank... but muscle is evident on my body.. not so much with this guy that yall are encouraging to cycle. if anything dieting down would make you look bigger because of shredding.

Sorry bud but hes 180lbs with low bodyfat and youre 188lbs with sinificantly higher bodyfat. Hes probably carrying more lean muscle than you. Its pretty simple math, sorry if you cant figure it out.

"You have no idea what youre talking about. Lets hear from people with experience or even those who can back up their statements but not people who want to throw around conjecture. "

lmao:flipoffha

im still trying to figure out what the fuck conjecture means..he looks o.k....but honestly it looks like hes never really worked out ..i mean hes a skinny guy who needs to eat and lift consistently

im still trying to figure out what the fuck conjecture means..he looks o.k....but honestly it looks like hes never really worked out ..i mean hes a skinny guy who needs to eat and lift consistently

Lmao estray said that to me when I said women should take test. Just returning the favor

Back