Medistar labs?

i also orderd alot of stuff from medistar but i heard here in canada its one of the top good brands !

I'm about to pick up my next cycle from a "friend of a friend" kinda deal. I trust the guy but the orals are clear caps and the inj. have uncoloured labels. Shouldn't they carry the new labels and tablet form for orals? Could this just be older gear that he is trying to get rid of? I prefer tabs as I haven't had the best luck with capsules I've tried in the past. Prices are good so I might just give it a go and see.

I wouldn't worry about the caps. They're probably only a few months old at best because the tab just came out.

I don't know about the plain label thing but I would know the gel caps if I saw them. I'm guesssing that the new tabs will have the new label as well.

I even prefer the gel caps. I tried the Teragon Dbol and they desolved as soon as I put it in my mouth. I had a very strong med taste in my mouth for about a week, then I just got use to it... Didn't make me feel sick, just bad taste.

Last edited:
Here are the new labels for the MediStar line.

Sustanan-250 And Deca 300 are new. Notice the MediStar logo on cap now.

Arimidex & Aromasin still have the original labels but I hear that they are going tabs which will also carry the MediStar logo on the pills.

The oil looks cloudy in these pics but it's very clear and golden...

The old labels had the same lot number and expiry date on every vial, and every product. I hope they have changed that with the new labels.

I'm about to pick up my next cycle from a "friend of a friend" kinda deal. I trust the guy but the orals are clear caps and the inj. have uncoloured labels. Shouldn't they carry the new labels and tablet form for orals? Could this just be older gear that he is trying to get rid of? I prefer tabs as I haven't had the best luck with capsules I've tried in the past. Prices are good so I might just give it a go and see.

There have been some issues with the test that has the old label.
Do a google search.

The old labels had the same lot number and expiry date on every vial, and every product. I hope they have changed that with the new labels.

The lots numbers are different on mine but the exp. dates are the same... 2013

Sustanon 250 Lot# 489137
Deca/Nandrolone Lot# 489120
Enanthate/Testoviron Lot# 489134

I don't really know if those numbers will change... They should unless it was a very large batch.

Last edited:
The lots numbers are different on mine but the exp. dates are the same... 2013

Sustanon 250 Lot# 489137
Deca/Nandrolone Lot# 489120
Enanthate/Testoviron Lot# 489134

I don't really know if those numbers will change... They should unless it was a very large batch.

Interesting.
These are the new labels? Me and my friend always had the same numbers on our test, even though it was different colors at times. I saw a thread on another board where people were saying all the products had the same ##'s, personally i didnt see it so I dont know.
Long as it works I guess.

I'm on a test e and tren e cycle right now from medi, great ugl but the only complaint I have of the test is that I'm always short at least 250-500mgs by the time im done the 10 ml bottle I've talked to my source and he said he might hook me up with a free bottle next time but we will c, has anyone else has had this problem?

I'm on a test e and tren e cycle right now from medi, great ugl but the only complaint I have of the test is that I'm always short at least 250-500mgs by the time im done the 10 ml bottle I've talked to my source and he said he might hook me up with a free bottle next time but we will c, has anyone else has had this problem?

I don't know about you but I would notice 2ml missing from a vial... lol

I always end up with a little extra at the end for some reason. But I just eyeball it sometimes too..

Interesting.
These are the new labels? Me and my friend always had the same numbers on our test, even though it was different colors at times. I saw a thread on another board where people were saying all the products had the same ##'s, personally i didnt see it so I dont know.
Long as it works I guess.

Keep in mind that it's a UG lab. Those labels probly get printed in advance. Lot numbers are more of a process control for pharmaceutical companies so they could recall items if there was a problem. Any numbers can be faked as easy as anything else I guess....

it's called loosing some in the needle head over the course of drawing out 10 X

Yes, a buddy of mine ran into this problem as well.

Back