members who post information about ordering or receiving steroids should be banned.

many boards openly sell , some have more than 10 legit sources all advertising, you even mention a source here and get banned, theres a big dif between personal use and distributing

please, show me a board that openly sells steroids.. the moderators must be out of thier mind!

Are you guys seriously kidding me?.. If LE sees a post that makes you look like your either recieving steroids over internet or possessing them they can find out exactly where you live, your name, and everything about you..

Are you suggested that the staff of steroidology is giving out our IP information to the authorities? Because (maybe you don't know how the internet works) the only way for the authorities to find out who you are and where you live is for them to have access to that information. Only whoever is running the server or runs this particular site would have the capability to give people that information.

Now, mods are likely able to see IP addresses, but even then, that doesn't tell you a whole hell of a lot. An IP address will tell you what internet provider a person is using and in some cases tell you the region in which they live, but in order to find out exactly who you are and where you live, the authorities would have to (after getting your IP from someone here on steroidology) go to your internet provider and get them to disclose who you are and where you live.

Yeah... not likely.

you guys dont quite understand this however.. its not a simple person doing crack.. its ordering steroids and having the intent to possess them.. I dont want to argue.. the mods will back me on this, hmlacrosse, and bigbodymingle should just agree.. because your examples and explanations are straight up rediculous.

To smoke crack you would have to possess it right??? Possession applys to most all illegal substance in the smallest form. Ordering is just the same as going to the corner of MLK in whatever city youre in and buying it. In Texas and a few other southern states they can get you for possession if you have 7-8 seeds and some stems. The fact of the matter is that the LE have got much bigger fish to fry, than some elderly person buying Lipitor or some middle aged guy ordering a few cycles of steroids from Eurpe.

dont compare buying crack on the streets to ordering steroids over internet.. your a fool if you think they are comparible... if the feds want to know who you are, they can..

dont compare buying crack on the streets to ordering steroids over internet.. your a fool if you think they are comparible... if the feds want to know who you are, they can..

T Will you please stop talking about getting Poped! Please I feal like your putting the freking Hornes on all off us. Were all gonna do what we have to do all of us including you. I don't mean to come off all stupid and shit but your acting like fucking dumesday over hear.....O were gonna get caught were gonna get caught. Come on bro Snap out of it.. I prommis you will not get poped for your 5 or 600 hundred dollars worth of junk. OK buddy just thought i know you good enough now to give you a little bitch slap to help you snap out of it.. I would expect you to do the same for me..Mike...

it really isnt very bright letting LE in on every detail of how this all works...if you think thaty kind of open posting doesnt affect people, then you arent paying attention...how do you think they are so many recent busts over the last year or so...LE reads the boards
we can discuss juice all we want, but openly discussing how we order it, how its shipped, etc, isnt very bright at all

Exactly what I am saying.. idk why so many people have to disagree.. I never acted like were all getting popped, I simply said its stupid to post on how you recieve.. read my original post.. it pisses me off people disagree with a statement that is almost impossible to disagree with just because they want to disagree.. snap out of it?? Im giving you guys a heads up, I saw a few posts that were edgy and made this thread, is to much to ask to not post how you recieve your orders and how its pacakged?? This is a rule on about 95% of all other forums, and I was pushing the mods to back my statement so they would as well not allow this type of threads.

Exactly what I am saying.. idk why so many people have to disagree.. I never acted like were all getting popped, I simply said its stupid to post on how you recieve.. read my original post.. it pisses me off people disagree with a statement that is almost impossible to disagree with just because they want to disagree.. snap out of it?? Im giving you guys a heads up, I saw a few posts that were edgy and made this thread, is to much to ask to not post how you recieve your orders and how its pacakged?? This is a rule on about 95% of all other forums, and I was pushing the mods to back my statement so they would as well not allow this type of threads.

I don't dissagree one bit... Your right on no doubt, Never dissputed what you said I just feal like it got away from just that being said to sounding just a bit paranoid for me...LOl And also don't forget you must know by now i just like fucking around and talking a little shit in a good way....

buying crack is actually very simular to buying steroids, legally speaking. I understand your point, i just think you are trying to put out a forest fire with a water gun.

All I can say is after RawDeal too many good bros either closed up shop or were busted
a damn shame =(

I think the less one talks about on topic issues the better why openly talk about that we all know the game..

incred u cannot ask me to do anything man, mind ur own business and things will work themselves out. you can't change the world alone

Back