Metal's test/tren log

Did 3rd shot last night. Same dosage. I could tell last night I get agitated a bit easier but nothing I can't control. Pinned left delt and had some pip for about an hour or so but all is good now. Weighed in at 237 this morning. Gonna be cutting carbs saturday and sunday to shock my body then back to high cals on monday

I have been having a little tendon or ligament pain lately. Mostly below my tricep. Are there any ways of making them stronger?

I have been having a little tendon or ligament pain lately. Mostly below my tricep. Are there any ways of making them stronger?

Tricep tendon pain is mostly a workout related injury. Bouncing the weight at the bottom of overhead tricep extensions as an example.

Tricep tendon pain is mostly a workout related injury. Bouncing the weight at the bottom of overhead tricep extensions as an example.

Makes sense but i know I don't bounce. I keep my form good throughout. Do you think I should go lighter until the pain subsides?

Makes sense but i know I don't bounce. I keep my form good throughout. Do you think I should go lighter until the pain subsides?

Yes definitely. If your keeping tight form then lighten the load. Muscle is outgrowing the tendons. Cycle between light and heavy weights. Gives your tendons a chance to catch up. Tren is an awesome drug. Strength goes through the roof.

So I'm a fucking moron. I've been injecting 60mg of tren eod instead of 75 like I thought. Maybe I should learn to count and pay attention. So now, starting today I'm doing 80mg eod. Cut carbs in half the past 2 days. Woke up this morning at 234. Will be starting with 3j next week

So I'm a fucking moron. I've been injecting 60mg of tren eod instead of 75 like I thought. Maybe I should learn to count and pay attention. So now, starting today I'm doing 80mg eod. Cut carbs in half the past 2 days. Woke up this morning at 234. Will be starting with 3j next week
What happened bro... Didn't I do the math on this for you last week?

What happened bro... Didn't I do the math on this for you last week?

No not that. I completely understand what you were talking about. I'll just add a few extra shots on the end to equal out. I've been taking alot less tren than i thought. Maybe thats the reason the pip wasnt there and im not habing any sides.. Fucking stupidity on my part. Will be fixed this go around

Just to be clear, I counted wrong on my syringe. I was loading it as if it were 250mg/ml, going to the 3rd line thinking it was 75mg, turns out I was ultimately only doing 30mg eod last week. Fucking stupidity. If you learn anything from my log, its just pay attention. Problem fixed. I'm feeling it but I'm sure I'll be "feeling it" soon

Since I fucked up my doses the whole time, I did 100mg of tren last night and did 100mg tren 50mg test tonight to even out. Will be doing 80mg tren eod from now on continuing 50mg of test along with it. I definitely feel it from the low dose I was doing. Strength and intensity is definitely up in the gym. I have noticed people annoy me like fucking crazy now but i don't let it get to me. Donating blood this weekend. Happy 4th everybody!

On track now. Pinned 80mg tren and 50mg test in the delt. Got that nice fire feeling. My girl calls me an asshole constantly now. With my tren soaked hormones and her post baby hormones, its bound to happen, but all in good fun:)

2 weeks in and Im starting to get insomnia a bit. Sleep 3 or 4 hours, wake up for no fucking reason, and stay awake until time to go to work.

Positive note, 3j got back with me so I'll be on that new diet asap. I cut carbs in half before starting his diet, and I can already see a difference, so I'm definitely excited to see how dramatic the effects will be. Also started wendlers 531 workout

Kee at it metal - really looking forwards to following this log.

Im looking at starting a cut with 3J in a few weeks, and at the moment I have my eyes on finishing with a test/tren/mast blend... keen to hear about how you do/don't get on with the tren sides :)

Best of luck bro, eat clean and train dirty!

Back