midget 1st cycle Test and dbol

Ryan26

O YEAHHH
This will be my first cycle i am going to be running Test-E and dbol

i will be running Test-E at 500mg a week 250mg on monday 250mg on Thursday
for a total of 12 weeks

for D-bol i will be taking 50mg every other day i would cut the dosage in half but they are caps not tabs i will run this for 4 weeks

week1 - 500mg-Test E - 50mg of d-bol
week2 - 500mg-Test E - 50mg of d-bol
week3 - 500mg-Test E - 50mg of d-bol
week4 - 500mg-Test E - 50mg of d-bol
week5 - 500mg-Test E
week6 - 500mg-Test E
week7 - 500mg-Test E
week8 - 500mg-Test E
week9 - 500mg-Test E
week10 - 500mg-Test E
week11 - 500mg-Test E
week12 - 500mg-Test E

week14 post cycle therapy (pct) Clomid
i am not sure what i will run it at yet

height - 5”5.5
weight - 143lbs

Supps
Whey
Flax seed oil
NOW multi
enzymes

it has always been hard for me to gain weight i am hopeing to add a lot of mass and try to stay cut and lean.

during this cycle i would like to dramatically increase my quads because they are my weak point right now.

my cycle will start 2/19/07

Last edited:
if it's mass your going after throw looking cut out the window. how many cals do you plan on eating a day? protein?

MPPM said:
if it's mass your going after throw looking cut out the window. how many cals do you plan on eating a day? protein?

i plan on eating around 6 meals each around 600cals and a few protein shakes so atleast 180g of protein a day

take that 180g of protein and double it. no really, you need about 300g/day - 2g/lb.

how old are you? what's your training like? It's recommended to only take 1 compound, but I guess test/dbol is pretty common, though you won't see any more gains than from test alone.

50mg is to high of a dosefor a first time user.Your taking the dbol every other day?....lol dbol has a half life around 8 hours and should be spread throughout the day.Buy empty capsules and recap them.

If you cant use the gear right theirs not point in using it. :spank:

First injection Into the glute

The withdrawing process was harder and took a lot longer then i thaught

i would rate the pain 0.5 out of 10 only pain i felt was the moment it broke the skin the injection it took about a min

i wasted a lot more juice then i wanted nothin major but some of the juice came to a hault in the blue thing be4 the needle and a bit came out of the injection spot i look forward to the next one.

Last edited:
I like to take the pin half-way out, wait 10 seconds then pull it out. It lets the tissues close up above where the oil is and I've never had gear leak out doing it this way.

nothin much to report really except that it was .5 out of 10 for the injecttion but now its 8 for afterwards i woke up and my ass felt bruised a bit nothing really i could still walk fine then later on in the day it got to the point where i couldnt walk or move my leg without a lot of pain i hope it go's away by 2marow because its leg day
not really gonna post how my workout was because is only been a few days i start posting more stuff when i kicks in

peace

day 3

today i feel like shit didn't get much sleep very hard to move around and find a comfortable position i had these weird dreams or somethin iunno i felt like i was going crazy kinda like your barley awake and dreaming and how after waking up a dozen times i decided to take a pain killer for i could walk im not sure if i will do my leg workout today if i do it will probly be machines because squats and dead lifts are out of the question.

2lb gain

just weighed myself ive ained 2lbs not bad for only being on 5 days and 2 of those days my diets wasnt to good because i was sick dbol should be kicking in in a few days

ever since i started doing a diffrent workout mostly rep change i have lost some strenth so im not sure if i will go back to my old workout to gain some strenth off this cycle

are you sure you should even be taking gear? you don't seem to be very educated on what's going on bro.

Guess it's too late to recommend anything. I would NOT take a single serving of dbol at 50mg per day...this is going to be a waste of time and your hormonal balance is going to be completely fucked up for four weeks. Go deep with the needle and take your time and you won't lose any gear. good luck bro, i'd drop the dbol unless you have a way of spliting up the dosage to like 10mg 3-4 times a day.

yesterday i weighed in at 147lbs 4lbs my first week my glutes do feel a lot better i can walk with eas now
did chest/tries gotta get my bench back up i did a dissapointing 185lbs 6reps but i got a very good pump

end of week 2 im only 148lbs i can feel the dbol working weight didnt really go up for arms(but+1/4inch) but my bench went up to 6 reps of 195lbs pretty easy

i have sleep problems where i keep wakeing up sweting and feel like im burning when i have the heat down and the fan on... strange

since my last arm workout it hurts around my biecep tendon

Ryan26 said:
end of week 2 im only 148lbs i can feel the dbol working weight didnt really go up for arms(but+1/4inch) but my bench went up to 6 reps of 195lbs pretty easy

i have sleep problems where i keep wakeing up sweting and feel like im burning when i have the heat down and the fan on... strange

since my last arm workout it hurts around my biecep tendon

I had troble sleeping the first four weeks..sweating too. I take benadryl now before bed...i sleep pretty good for six hours now. You'r into to wht, the third week? i think you may need to be eating more food bro

Drop the Dbol to 30mg/day. 50 is too much for a first cycle. Hell, i've used it twice and never went over 40.

Back