midget 1st cycle Test and dbol

haha this guys hilarious. he is going to lose all of his gains within 3 months. did he really inject the test in his pec?

2marow will be the start of week 2 of pct

current weight 159lbs

workout today was bies and back
pulldowns i did 190lbs 10 reps easy was gonna do 200lbs put the bar was killing my grip

str8 bar went up too to 105lbs for 8 reps good workout good pump

Any update on your cycle? Did you keep your gains? Start a new cycle?

Your cycle looked pretty good to me, although I would have suggested taking a lower dosage of dbol (perhaps 30mg per day) for slightly longer (eg perhaps the first 6-7 weeks).

Ryan26. Take the advice and stfu. If you dont want any help or tip stop posting here and write a little diary instead you little fag. Now get the fuck off my board u twat.

lionhead said:
Ryan26. Take the advice and stfu. If you dont want any help or tip stop posting here and write a little diary instead you little fag. Now get the fuck off my board u twat.

stfu bitch this is my fucken thread u dont like it dont fucken look at it "fag"

Ryan26 said:
stfu bitch this is my fucken thread u dont like it dont fucken look at it "fag"

oooooh... shit now im scared.... big mr midget.. please dont hurt me... LOL everything about you is a big joke. Please keep posting more pictures... Gives everyone here a good laugh... LOL... thanks for making my day.. hahahaha

Let him do it his way.......he'll learn. I hope he continues to post pics after his cycle so we can see the awesomeness. :eyes:

Ryan......for the next time round I recommend synthol. I've never used it but it works wonders from what I hear. You're looking to gain mass.....synthol is the way to go. You seem exactly like the type of person to try it out. I say go for it buddy!

Miss Muscle said:
Ryan......for the next time round I recommend synthol. I've never used it but it works wonders from what I hear. You're looking to gain mass.....synthol is the way to go. You seem exactly like the type of person to try it out. I say go for it buddy!

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

Miss Muscle said:

LOL =) haha I think I love you now Miss Muscle!

lionhead said:
oooooh... shit now im scared.... big mr midget.. please dont hurt me... LOL everything about you is a big joke. Please keep posting more pictures... Gives everyone here a good laugh... LOL... thanks for making my day.. hahahaha

i got a great laugh at your pics youve done what 3-4 cycle and around 27yo and you look like that lol

your pathedic

Miss Muscle said:
Let him do it his way.......he'll learn. I hope he continues to post pics after his cycle so we can see the awesomeness. :eyes:

i love to see your pics from what i can tell you must be ripped

Ryan26 said:
i love to see your pics from what i can tell you must be ripped

lol what a douche.... Kindergarden ironi dont work on him.. haha tard.

Last edited:
Ryan man they're just trying to help you bro 50mg of d-bol is way too much and your suppose to split it up through out the day. I'm doing just andropen 275mg and on week 5 gained 25lbs of solid muscle no bloat. lean!! no acne, more hair which was good for me because im 26 and was starting to fade bald and now im not. Test is the way 2 go once the d-bol wears off you will lose that 20lbs and maybe gain 5 of muscle. Sorry bro you gotta listen to the people who have walked the road and know the street signs ahead!!!

ryan man not trying to tell you what to do but stop injecting that shit into your pecs who the fuck told you to inject it there?????? and I would of took less test because I started out on 250mg then was a week late on my order so doubled up the andropen for the week when I got it did nothing but hurt like mutha fuckin hell. Shit I gained the same then said the hell with it and went back down to 275mg's. Also don't stack 1st cycle know what your gettin into because you said you got sorness around your nipples/chest dude sounds like gyno is coming up... whatever you do playboy do hcg for a week when you get to your last week also I would of took nolvadex if I were you. Btw bro Im 5'9 140lbs and my guns are bigger than yours... less bodyfat means more muscle. U should of done just FUCKIN TEST!!!!!!!

Back