MII (before/after pics)

Ramsie C5 said:
Seems like good shit... does this help you from burning?
Yes, it helps from burning. thats just another added plus. Dont forget to hit the tanning beds with it when you first start. I have personally noticed that i dont burn as much as when i am on Melanotan II.

it works very well. im white so i need it, if u get tan already dont know if u would need it or see much right away. Go to melanotan.org to read about it in the forums there.

simpllyhuge said:
it works very well. im white so i need it, if u get tan already dont know if u would need it or see much right away. Go to melanotan.org to read about it in the forums there.

what about the sides from it....im seriously considering getting it but i heard about the boners some people get from them, and dont know if i could lend 3 hours out of my day to that...

or maybe i could...

i wish i got boners for 3 hours. i dont notice any of that but then again i dont get good effects like that from much.

i get head aches when working out but i think that might just be in the beggining and dose dependant, and u get alittle nasious right after u take it, so i take it before bed

Back