MII (before/after pics)

i used it, it works very well and i cant get tan with out it.

by the way their are much cheaper places to buy it. if u go to the melanotan forums they list suplliers that sell it for pretty cheap.

is it possible for this to cause some kind of cancer?

na its real ive used it. ive never been tan in my life and i got tan from this shit. plus i know where those pics came from.

Sub q should be fine.

I believe the tans are real, but I don't think that the pictures is from MTII alone. It's probably a combination of MTII, a tanning salon and tanning lotion.

Whats the dosage?? Do you need to mix it with sterile water or oil?????

Insulin syringe??????

???

Do you actually need to tan as well to get the effect?

mine comes in 10mg kits and i use 1mg a day. u might get alittle nasious the first few injects but thats when i use 1mg. u could try half an mg and work your way up to a full mg a day. you do need to tan to see the affects but i have never been tan in my life only red, and this is like a miracle for me, ill post pics before and after if some one wants to efit my face for me. trust me for me it made it even possible for me to get tan and now i will never stop using it.

u need like 20-30 mg to see it and its like a delayed reaction. look around especially on melanotan.org much cheaper prices

not questioning melanotan's effectiveness, but some of those pics do not appear to be of the same people (before/after). Not because of tan but because of different body and facial features.

Very impressive, Those picks are tight. I love Melanotan II becsaue it adds instant definition. I usually get mine from researchology.com solid product great results.

Back