Mister69's Log

8/18 4pm

sled- 95lbs +bw -12minutes

-notes-
conditioning is not where it needs to be, but its alot better than it was.
Woke up at 1230pm and first meal was at 130pm. About to have my second meal. Perhaps do a walk around the neighborhood later tongiht.

when your sled is metal, does it make a loud sound when u pull on concrete???

i was planning on turning my tire into a weighted tire-sled

by adding a platform in the middle with a metal pipe for plate loading.

would that work??

69 glad too see ya back.
MMA huh bro? good luck.
and dropping wt... wow! well you know all of us here have your back.

what all MMA training you have done besides BJJ?

adidas- only have done gracie jujistsu --thanks bro 4-5 more weeks of cutting cant wait.

Angry- catch wrestling is what ken shamrock and josh barnet do--and gracie jujistus is whwat the gracies started. Watch the first noguera\barnet fight that is gracie jujistsu vs catch wrestling --barnett almost caught a knee bar on nog.

8/20

walk around neighborhood-35minutes

-notes-
damn these thermogenics they got me sweatin etc lol. Added some more thermogenics for the 5 weeks left. Legs tomorrow.
Also guys been trying to get my career in line; applyed for a fulltime position as probation officer. I have 1 year experience when i was working there as an intern and I spoke w\my previous boss and he stated that i should get the job.
It has been 4 weeks so far and no word--from what i heard STATE jobs take a while to get back to you. Wish me luck guys becuase if this doesnt happen then I am back to my office job lol

Last edited:
8/21 legs 9pm

bottom out pause squats- 325# 2x5
leg press- 10 plates- 1x20
standing calves- 1x22r\p 155# DC STYLE (5second negative 3 second stretch)
pullthrus- 170# 2x20
ad\abductor- 1x20 each #90,#110
heavy abs situps- #35 2x20
low intesity cardio on bike- 20 minutes

-DC stretch-
quad- 60sec
ham-60 sec

-notes-
got 2 more days of average amt of carbs then droping them again.
Sled tomorrow. Core is strengthing up again and moving along nicely--cant ask for huge strength gains while bringing down bf but I will fight for it!!!

8/23

pause bench- 295# 1x4,1x3
incline hs machine- 2plates+25per side 2x12
pushdowns- 1x25r\p #140
knee raises- 2x20
crunches- 1x50
PWO cardio bike- 20 minutes
-DC STRETCH-
chest- #25 60 sec
tri- #25 60 sec

-notes-
two things are going on now;
1- shoulders are overtrained as you guys can see my horrible #'s so no direct shoulder work for another 2 sessions
2- lowered carbs for my last 5 weeks of dieting; hell on off days i only have 1 meal w\carbs

8/24
sled- 95lbs +bodyweight 12 minutes

-notes-
cardio aint doing too good, a few things to note as of today.

1) seems i am overtrained as my times are doing horrible and my strength in the chest department are down. I may rest up this weekend and try and close out week 7 which will be next week.
2)perhaps its the lowered carbs\kcals because i dont recover like i would like to when i am trying to gain LBM.
3)Got a nice stare down from a mother and another family who made it obvious to come outside and star at me as i pulled the sled in what they think is "their" park lol.
4)On off days only moving on 50grams of carbs.

8/25

Slept in today, slept about 12 hours (body is def beat up)
Bodyweight this morning first thing-189lbs
Off to blast back\core
I am allowed 1 cheat meal today and its probably going to be KFC while i watch UFC.

8/25

rack deads (below knee)- 415# 1x8, 495# 1x4(**PR**) Belt\straps
pullthrus- 200# 2x20
hs pulldown- #200 13r\p
PWO low intesity cardio bike- 20minutes
heavy abs situps- #35 2x20
Grip work- grippers 5 sets each hand

-notes-

A PR while CUTTING!!!! Very happy w\this workout, cut short because gym was closeing but feel great! I feel at 189lbs I am getting nice and strong. Pics will be up soon guys.

decided to take this week off let the CNS heal because i have been sleeping 10 hours a night and waking up feeling like shit.

This week only low intesity cardio and keeping the carbs only in meal 1. I will alow myself a half day refeed sat or sunday.

8/28
walk around neighborhood- 25minutes

8/29

Walk around the neighborhood- 25minutes

-notes-
still very sleepy, it is a combo of 50grams of carbs per day on non training days and Overtrained.

Back