Mister69's Log

been going to two gyms now switchin on how i feel. I am a member at one .

But the other(freinds with the owner its free) is one i grew up in....its in the basement of a Catering restaraunt\bar...

Its Dark, smells ..no windows...one stereo. Walk out squat rack\old school hack\cables\two benches ...HOnetly it reminds me of Temple Gym....

WHen i want to get down and dirty and dont want to be bothered I go there....recently been doing all my floor dead and squat days there....feels like home .

-The other gym has a shit load of equip for variations etc.

mister69 said:

But the other(freinds with the owner its free) is one i grew up in....its in the basement of a Catering restaraunt\bar...

Its Dark, smells ..no windows...one stereo. Walk out squat rack\old school hack\cables\two benches ...HOnetly it reminds me of Temple Gym....

WHen i want to get down and dirty and dont want to be bothered I go there....recently been doing all my floor dead and squat days there....feels like home .

go for the dirty gym you always get your best lifts there.

mister69 said:

Sounds like the place I used to train, made some good gains there.

Just decided to read through the entire journal and see my old numbers before my injury last december and see how i worked around it. Damn that was a tough road..damn torn hammstring.

Took almost 1 year to beat my old #'s in squat\deads.. The name of the game is to stay injury free.

Just my thoughts.

Take care fellas.

mister69 said:
Just decided to read through the entire journal and see my old numbers before my injury last december and see how i worked around it. Damn that was a tough road..damn torn hammstring.

Took almost 1 year to beat my old #'s in squat\deads.. The name of the game is to stay injury free.

Just my thoughts.

Take care fellas.

I know. I'm still leading with my shoulder tendonitis.

when I saw my past journal writings and past lifting vids...like me 1 repping a 200 in squat in a very hard way, I thought to myself, 'i came a long way to be easily repping 200 for 10 in squat raw without a problem' and same goes with my other lfits. yup, WE ALL CAME A LONG WAY AND THERE'S STILL MORE UP AHEAD. THIS IS 2007...MORE ROOMS TO ADD 50-200 POUNDS IN YOUR LIFTS, OUR LIFTS!! AM FOR PRESIDENT

4/23

Free weight squats- 410lbs 3x3 (just knee sleves)
leg press- 10 plates+10lbs 1x20
Pullthrus- 170lbs 2x20
decline situps- 25lbs 2x20

4/25

board presses- 3x3 325lbs
incline smythe- 235lbs 2x10
lateral machine- 1x20 r\p 140lbs
pushdowns- 1x33r\p 150lbs
dc calves(standing calf raises)- 1x8 195lbs

4/27

rack pull(below knee)- 3x3 455lbs straps and belt
45 degree hyper- 45lbplate 2x10