mixing winstrol and test e in the same syringe

I just did an injection today. I ran out of my winnie tabs so what I did was injected my winnie from my bottle. I had the syringe good to go with test already in it, i had air inside the winnie bottle also set up and put in the syringe with test into the winnie bottle. the winnie didn't float to the top just sunk to the bottom. I know you can mix oil based steroids but mixing water based with test in the same syringe ok?? im just skeptical.

I've done it for a couple of cycles with no problems. I've heard other people say otherwise.

Ive done it plenty of times, the only thing you want to watch for is when your pushing in the oil and you get to the Winstrol (winny) the water shoots in alot easier then oil so backoff the pressure alitte other wise you will feel the pain

hardtime said:
Ive done it plenty of times, the only thing you want to watch for is when your pushing in the oil and you get to the Winstrol (winny) the water shoots in alot easier then oil so backoff the pressure alitte other wise you will feel the pain

Good point.

hardtime said:

the winnie mixed with the oil based was probably the easiest inject i have ever done in my life. normally when i inject test it takes a bit cause its thick but im skeptical if mixing with a water based will ruin the injection u know, like i wont be getting anything out of it. just a waisted injection.

Back