More and More Failed PCTs...

so when would you start the blast. 1,2 or 3 weeks after last pin. for ten days? four days later start serms?

I think what he was trying to say is when people say an Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast.....what does it mean.

The blast and cruise term has nothing to do with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) guys and if he does think that then he is wrong all together.

Okay so if I am understanding this correctly you are saying

If I take 500mg of test e a week my pct should look something like this

week after last pin

250 to 500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 2x a week

on the 10th day after last pin
start to blast at 2000iu every other day for 3 weeks (10 shots total)
then that weekend start clomid at 100mg a day (divided in 2 doses) and Nolva 40 mg a day for 5 weeks (continue nolva for an extra 2 weeks)

and the entire time use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (which will be halved for for 4 weeks after nolva)

Correct?

So the entire PCT will last 13 weeks?

What if the post cycle therapy (pct) looked like this

After your last pin

Day 2 250iu HCG
Day 6 250iu HCG
Day 10 500iu HCG
Day 11 500iu HCG
Day 12 500iu HCG
Day 13 500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 50 clomid 40 nolva
Day 14 500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 50 clomid 40 nolva
Day 15 500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 50 clomid 40 nolva
Day 16 500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 50 clomid 40 nolva
Day 17 500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 50 clomid 40 nolva
Day 18 500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 50 clomid 40 nolva
Day 19 500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 50 clomid 40 nolva

Day 20 - 27

50 clomid 40 nolva

Day 27 - 41

50 clomid 20 nolva

"Hey, everyone is different and every car accident is different so there is no guarantee that wearing a seat belt will save your life."

This is the logic that has taken us to the point of SERM Only PCTs.

Again, the POINT is why minimize post cycle therapy (pct)? Go the extra mile to give yourself the best chance of recovery.

Sure everyone is different but that in no way diminishes the value of doing everything possible to aid one's recovery.

Yes, some guys recovery with no PCT at all. Some people also win the lottery. Again, very poor logic.

I say this having used gear on and off for the past 26 years and having worked with countless others to boot and committed the majority of my life to studying the related cause and effects of usage.

nice post but lets face it- we're all different. some guys recover with no pct, others take strong pct drugs and never fully recover. what you say is probably true & you cant really go wrong with taking more than less, BUT it still doesnt guarantee anything. I dont care what anyone says, the truth is after many cycles on and off theres no way your system can ever be what it would be if you never cycled at all. I say this from experience of being on and off gear for nearly the past 10 years.

Okay so if I am understanding this correctly you are saying

If I take 500mg of test e a week my post cycle therapy (pct) should look something like this

week after last pin

250 to 500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 2x a week

on the 10th day after last pin
start to blast at 2000iu every other day for 3 weeks (10 shots total)
then that weekend start clomid at 100mg a day (divided in 2 doses) and Nolva 40 mg a day for 5 weeks (continue nolva for an extra 2 weeks)

and the entire time use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (which will be halved for for 4 weeks after nolva)

Correct?

So the entire post cycle therapy (pct) will last 13 weeks?

Yes - if you are running 500 iu 2x a week during cycle keep doing so until you start the blast.

For a 500 mg of test ent/cyp a week cycle, you would calculate it like this...

7 days after last shot = about 250 mg blood level
14 day after last shot = about 125 mg blood level.

We want the blood level to be under 200mg of active AAS in the system before starting the blast.

So, for a 500 mg per week cycle, 10-14 days after last shot you should start your Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast of 2000 iu for 10 shots on and EOD schedule.

What if the post cycle therapy (pct) looked like this

After your last pin

Day 2 250iu HCG
Day 6 250iu HCG
Day 10 500iu HCG
Day 11 500iu HCG
Day 12 500iu HCG
Day 13 500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 50 clomid 40 nolva
Day 14 500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 50 clomid 40 nolva
Day 15 500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 50 clomid 40 nolva
Day 16 500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 50 clomid 40 nolva
Day 17 500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 50 clomid 40 nolva
Day 18 500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 50 clomid 40 nolva
Day 19 500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 50 clomid 40 nolva

Day 20 - 27

50 clomid 40 nolva

Day 27 - 41

50 clomid 20 nolva

I've seen the 500iu ED amount consistently fail to produce the needed stimulation.

Cash out, What about Tren? I am wrapping up a 16 week cycle of Test Prop 500 wk and Tren Ace 600 wk ... I added the tren for the last 6 weeks of my cycle, with 1 week left before PCT. How do i figure the 1/2 life of Prop & Tren ?

Good post, good arguement, great sources...Hatfield...damn I remember doc..

We all will find our way and your way sounds, well , sound.

Cash out, What about Tren? I am wrapping up a 16 week cycle of Test Prop 500 wk and Tren Ace 600 wk ... I added the tren for the last 6 weeks of my cycle, with 1 week left before PCT. How do i figure the 1/2 life of Prop & Tren ?

If it's Tren Ace then it has the same half life as Prop which is about 3 days, so my take on this.....based on what the OP stated would be 3 days after your last pin you'd have 250mg in your system. 6 days after you'd have 125mg

Last cycle i ran was Prop/ace....both at 400mg a week. I wated 14days after my last pin before i started pct and had no problems at all.

The ester is what matters. First Google the half life of each.

Acetate and Prop are both short half life esters. For easy math, lets estimate 3 days.

Assume both of the last shots taken on the same day. If one is take a day after or a day before, it is not a big deal. This is only an estimate.

500 mg prop a week =
3 days after last shot = 250 mg active in blood
6 days after last shot = 125 mg active in blood
9 days after last shot = 62.5 mg active in blood

600 mg tren acetate a week =
3 days after last shot = 300 mg active in blood
6 days after last shot = 150 mg active in blood
9 days after last shot = 75 mg active in blood

At 9 after the last shot of each drug there will be a total of about 137.5 mg of active AAS in the blood.

Again that is a rough estimate and not a perfect number but it tells us that give the amount of the drugs used and the half life of each we should look at starting our Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast between 8-9 days after our last shot of each AAS.

Great info, That is crystal clear to me now. One more question, Do i discontinue the Prami and Adex after last shot or should i continue to post cycle therapy (pct)? Thanks

nice post but lets face it- we're all different. some guys recover with no pct, others take strong pct drugs and never fully recover. what you say is probably true & you cant really go wrong with taking more than less, BUT it still doesnt guarantee anything. I dont care what anyone says, the truth is after many cycles on and off theres no way your system can ever be what it would be if you never cycled at all. I say this from experience of being on and off gear for nearly the past 10 years.

^^ This. This is not poor logic. The point is finding what works for your own body.

I am getting 5000iu bottles of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for my cycle. At 250iu 2x a week I will go through a little more then 2 bottles in 12 weeks. And you are saying for the 10 day blast I would need 20,000ius all together which would be 4 bottles just for a blast? Is that not excessive? Just seems like a lot of HCG. Wouldn't your estro be really high doing this?

Back