More and More Failed PCTs...

Cashout love your shit...but have hard time figuring this logic when blast after last pin is PROVEN. Why guess. Your 20 years of experience is proven for you body no one elses.

With all the guys on here that do it that way and fail to recover show me your proof.

The reason I took the time to write this is because so many guys are following the "proven" method and failing.

With all the guys on here that do it that way and fail to recover show me your proof.

The reason I took the time to write this is because so many guys are following the "proven" method and failing.

I agree with this ^^^^^^^

Balboa, the blast right after is not proven just because it was recommended on this site. You don't have any real evidence bro. Like i said...you need to be more progressive in your thought process to help you see beyond the parroted advice

Your sheet, is that after last pin?

Read the original post - when you start the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is determined by the esters of the drugs used on cycle and the amount of drugs used. I explain how to calculate the "days after last pin" in the the first post.

Cashout I respect you......but im not taking Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) advice from someone who's been on trt for 20you plus years ...I love progessiive thinking...but name a blast phase for each ester or shut the hell up

Cashout I respect you......but im not taking Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) advice from someone who's been on trt for 20you plus years ...I love progessiive thinking...but name a blast phase for each ester or shut the hell up

This is just a flat out stupid comment. Your not taking Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) advise from a guy that has been on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for 20years? What does that have to do with it? And are you too thick headed to do your own first grade math to figure out esters? Seriously balboa....open mouth insert foot

Just keep doing it your way then, good luck

First, I started Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) 2 years ago and therefore I've NOT been on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for 20 years. I have no idea how you arrived at that conclusion.

I trained drug-free for 17 years prior to starting HRT.

Since you cannot use Google yourself, below is a list of averaged estimated half lives rounded up to the nearest whole day of common esters. Remember, they are only estimates.

acetate 3 days
propionate 3 days
phenylprop 3 days
isocaproate 4 days
enathate 6 days
cypionate 7 days
decanoate 8 days
Undecanoate 9 days

Now using those estimates, do the math based on the amount of the particular esterfied drug you are using to figure out your waiting period prior to blasting HCG.

Please don't embarrass yourself any further by posting that you cannot do the math and that you need me to do it for you.

Reactions: OX
This thread is great. It def makes sense. I dont mean to hijack your thread but i have a question. During post cycle therapy (pct) what is an alternative to nolva? I am on Zoloft and it causes Nolva not to work.

drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=701-353,656-4028,2145-1396,2167-3993,2057-1348

Last edited:
This thread is great. It def makes sense. I dont mean to hijack your thread but i have a question. During post cycle therapy (pct) what is an alternative to nolva? I am on Zoloft and it causes Nolva not to work.

drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=701-353,656-4028,2145-1396,2167-3993,2057-1348

I have no answer for you. I don't know anything about those kinds of drugs.

You don't have hex in there. Lol. Boa your retarded!!! I love you man but just the way cash talks you can tell he is very educated. Most guys just give advice on personal experience which i believe is good. Cash brings that and chemical aspect of Aas. No matter what personal experience is personal experience. Everyone is different when it comes down to it.

Interesting read. Makes sense to me... do the blast when your test levels are back to norm.

Question, why 10 shots of 2000iu EOD and not 1000iu shots for 20 days straight? Is 1000iu not enough to stimulate the testes?

What dose of arimidex would you run and for how long?

Last edited:
Interesting read. Makes sense to me... do the blast when your test levels are back to norm.

Question, why 10 shots of 2000iu EOD and not 1000iu shots for 20 days straight? Is 1000iu not enough to stimulate the testes?

What dose of arimidex would you run and for how long?

EOD because the Lydigs don't require continuous stimulation. They seems to respond better to a pulse pattern of stimulation.

I've seen people run 1500 EOD with success so 1000 may work but I, personally, have not seen anyone have success in that dosage.

I have never seen 2000 iu fail to produce results. Go with what is known to work.

Last edited:
Amazing thread Great Read!!!!!!
I read your post on the top of page 3 and you suggest not using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) During Cycle, what if my intentions are of staving of testicular atrophy and I use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout my entire cycle when would i start the blast phase????

Amazing thread Great Read!!!!!!
I read your post on the top of page 3 and you suggest not using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) During Cycle, what if my intentions are of staving of testicular atrophy and I use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout my entire cycle when would i start the blast phase????

Using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on cycle has no effect on when you start your blast of HCG.

You start your blast when the AAS in your system have returned to normal physiological levels.

Thanks Cash
Sorry for so many questions so what Aromatase inhibitor (AI) would you suggest on cycle since I know im gyno prone? and you have letro on your spread shit as an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during PCT

great thread.. im gonna follow the info gathered here for my current cycle. its sad to think after reading this that ive never used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) before, and ive run gear 6 or more times.. there was NO mention of it on the forum i was on when i was starting out several years ago

if you are going to use 2000 EOD and you have a 5000iu bottle what dosage of bac water to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) do you use?

Back