More and More Failed PCTs...

if you are going to use 2000 EOD and you have a 5000iu bottle what dosage of bac water to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) do you use?

I like mixing my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with 2ml's of water.

that gives you

2500iu/ml

so 10 units on the insulin syringe is 250iu's.

so 40 units is a 1,000 and 80 units is 2,000

if you were to mix with 1 ml then 40 units would be 2,000

Thanks Cash
Sorry for so many questions so what Aromatase inhibitor (AI) would you suggest on cycle since I know im gyno prone? and you have letro on your spread shit as an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during post cycle therapy (pct)

Any Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle is fine - really personal choice.

In post cycle therapy (pct) - Adex or Lerto b/c Asin is a steroidal Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and has demonstrated some androgenic properties. You don't want any additional androgenic influence in post cycle therapy (pct).

In post cycle therapy (pct) - Adex or Lerto b/c Asin is a steroidal Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and has demonstrated some androgenic properties. You don't want any additional androgenic influence in post cycle therapy (pct).

At what dosage would you run the arimidex

So since Im running Asin during my cycle, do you suggest I switch during cycle?? Or should I stop Asin after last pin, and then switch to Adex?? Or wait till post cycle therapy (pct) to start running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) again??

Whats the chance Asin will actually screw up post cycle therapy (pct)??

So since Im running Asin during my cycle, do you suggest I switch during cycle?? Or should I stop Asin after last pin, and then switch to Adex?? Or wait till post cycle therapy (pct) to start running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) again??

Whats the chance Asin will actually screw up post cycle therapy (pct)??

Switching is up to you. I don't know your body or how heavily you aromatize or even what you are taking so I can't tell you what to do.

I can't give you a percentage answer b/c each person responds differently.

As I said, I don't like Asin in post cycle therapy (pct) because it has demonstrated androgenic properties. That would not be helpful in post cycle therapy (pct)

Pardon my ignorance, can you explain why to use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during post cycle therapy (pct) if you are already using clomid/nolva? Won't the Nolva take care of any potential estro issues?

Also, I thought nolva and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like arimidex counteract one another? This is the one thing I don't understand, so your clarification is much appreciated. Thanks!

AI during post cycle therapy (pct) is necessary because Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) can induce significant aromatization and create estrogen. Increased estrogen during post cycle therapy (pct) has the potential to provide negative feedback to both the hypo. and the pituitary thought the negative feedback loop. That occurs when the hypo. and the pituitary think that the current production of test is to great do to high estrogen levels. Hence, the hypo. And the pituitary stop the production of signaling hormones like LH and FSH.

That results in a HPTA crash.

Nolv reduces the efficacy of AIs like are Adex and Leto. That is correct. Some studies say the reduction is about 30-40%. That really dosen't have a big impact on what we are doing in post cycle therapy (pct) since we are not trying to eliminate all estrogen only keep it from getting too high to cause negative feedback while we are using HCG. More importantly, by the time we get to the combo of nolva/clomid with the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) we are done with the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and not as concerned about Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) induced aromatization.

Pardon my ignorance, can you explain why to use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during post cycle therapy (pct) if you are already using clomid/nolva? Won't the Nolva take care of any potential estro issues?

Also, I thought nolva and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like arimidex counteract one another? This is the one thing I don't understand, so your clarification is much appreciated. Thanks!

Cashout, I copied this from earlier in the thread, written by you...

"For a 500 mg of test ent/cyp a week cycle, you would calculate it like this...

7 days after last shot = about 250 mg blood level
14 day after last shot = about 125 mg blood level.

We want the blood level to be under 200mg of active AAS in the system before starting the blast.

So, for a 500 mg per week cycle, 10-14 days after last shot you should start your Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast of 2000 iu for 10 shots on and EOD schedule."

So 14 days after last shot of 500mg test E/wk you start HCG.

At 10 shots EOD that puts you at about 34 days after last pin by the time your done with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) correct?

When would you start the Clomid/Nolva ? Immediatly following last shot of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ?

Then the Nolva and Clomid continues for 4 weeks along with Aromatase inhibitor (AI) ?

Cashout, I copied this from earlier in the thread, written by you...

"For a 500 mg of test ent/cyp a week cycle, you would calculate it like this...

7 days after last shot = about 250 mg blood level
14 day after last shot = about 125 mg blood level.

We want the blood level to be under 200mg of active AAS in the system before starting the blast.

So, for a 500 mg per week cycle, 10-14 days after last shot you should start your Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast of 2000 iu for 10 shots on and EOD schedule."

So 14 days after last shot of 500mg test E/wk you start HCG.

At 10 shots EOD that puts you at about 34 days after last pin by the time your done with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) correct?

When would you start the Clomid/Nolva ? Immediatly following last shot of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ?

Then the Nolva and Clomid continues for 4 weeks along with Aromatase inhibitor (AI) ?

Yes last pin then 14 days if Test E at 500 mgs per week. Then EOD for 10 shots of HCG. Day after last shot of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) Clomid/Nolva starts

Clomid 30 days
Nolva 45 days

Please look at the spreadsheet it is all 100% written out there...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...FmdHhQUEVBY0lva1BhYXMyUS1mNHJiVkE&output=html

Thanks for the reply bro. I dont recall reading it earlier in the thread but why do you recommend an additional 2 weeks of Nolva beyond the clomid?

Should the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) be stopped when you stopped when u stop the Nolva ?

Thanks for the reply bro. I dont recall reading it earlier in the thread but why do you recommend an additional 2 weeks of Nolva beyond the clomid?

Should the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) be stopped when you stopped when u stop the Nolva ?

The clomid is dropped first. Research indicates that clomid will produce its maximum effect within 30 days of administration. Hence the 30 day window.

Remove the clomid after its effectiveness has been maximize keeping the Nolva in place for some additional weeks to allow the body to adjust to the withdrawal of the clomid.

Then the nolv is removed keeping the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) in place for a few more weeks.

In effect it is a titration not by dosage but by compound.

You don't pull the plug all at once.

Cashout, I am starting my pct in 1 week, I have 2- 5000 iu bottles of hcg. Should i mix 1ml of bac h20 or 2ml? And do i have enough to do 2000 eod as you recommend? If not what would the ratio be at 1500 iu eod for 10 days? Sorry if this seems like a dumb question, I just don't wanna *uck this up... Thanks

what would you suggest using instead of Nolva?

I ask because Nolva will not work for me since I am on zoloft.

Interactions between your selected drugs
tamoxifen <---> sertraline

Applies to: Nolvadex (tamoxifen), Zoloft (sertraline)

GENERALLY AVOID: Chronic coadministration of potent or moderate CYP450 2D6 inhibitors including certain antidepressants may reduce the effectiveness of tamoxifen. The proposed mechanism is inhibition of tamoxifen bioactivation via CYP450 2D6 to endoxifen (4-hydroxy-N-desmethyltamoxifen), the active metabolite that may be responsible for much of tamoxifen's antiestrogenic activity. This is consistent with studies that reported poorer clinical outcome (e.g., increased breast cancer recurrence; shorter relapse-free periods; lower rates of event-free survival) and decreased incidence/severity of hot flashes in patients treated with tamoxifen who have genetic polymorphisms of CYP450 2D6 resulting in reduced or absent enzyme activity. A similar relationship has been observed between endoxifen exposure and alterations in CYP450 2D6 metabolic status, whether due to CYP450 2D6 genetic variants or use of CYP450 2D6 inhibitors such as quinidine or SSRI antidepressants. In a study of 12 patients receiving tamoxifen adjuvant therapy, mean plasma concentrations of endoxifen decreased by more than 50% after four weeks of paroxetine 10 mg/day for hot flashes, and the effect was evident primarily in patients who carried the wild-type genotype for CYP450 2D6 (i.e., extensive metabolizers). In vitro, quinidine reduced the conversion to endoxifen by 79%. Potential clinical implications of this interaction were reported in a retrospective analysis of nearly 1,300 female breast cancer patients who were newly prescribed tamoxifen between 2003 and 2005 and were monitored for at least two years (mean 2.7 years). Women who used a moderate to potent CYP450 2D6 inhibitor (n=353) during tamoxifen therapy had a two-year breast cancer recurrence rate of 13.9%, compared to 7.5% for those not taking any CYP450 2D6 inhibitors (n=945). The average duration of concomitant tamoxifen and CYP450 2D6 inhibitor use was 340 days. In a subset analysis of patients taking tamoxifen with SSRI antidepressants, a breast cancer recurrence rate of 16% was reported for 213 women who used fluoxetine, paroxetine, or sertraline--SSRIs that are considered moderate to potent inhibitors of CYP450 2D6. This rate was 2.2 times higher than that for women taking tamoxifen without CYP450 2D6 inhibitors. In contrast, the breast cancer recurrence rate was 8.8% for 137 women using citalopram, escitalopram, or fluvoxamine, which was not statistically different than controls. An earlier, smaller study conducted by a group of Danish researchers also reported no reduction of tamoxifen effectiveness in association with citalopram or escitalopram use for up to five years. It is important to note that not all studies have found an association between CYP450 2D6 activity and tamoxifen clinical effects. In fact, a couple of studies even reported decreased risk of recurrence in patients treated with tamoxifen who have a common genetic variant of CYP450 2D6. Investigators suggest that the discrepancies may be due to differences in study designs, including sample size, different genetic models for the assessment of phenotypes, and stratification effects.
fects on CYP450 2D6. Alternatively, aromatase inhibitors such as anastrozole, exemestane, and letrozole may be appropriate substitutes for tamoxifen in certain patients

what about Toremifene instead of nolva

Back