Most Outrageous Dosage Doses?

Swoleburn

Gettin Swole
Whats the most outrageous dose or cycle you have heard of anyone doing and what was the result or side effects. I am curious the dosage of Pro Body Builders if anyone has any info. Thanks bro's! Peace.

Topic has been done to death.

Nobody really knows except pro's and their teams. There is a lot bullshit talk, we will probably never find out.

My training partner talked to someone who got their pro card, his stats were 280 and lean at around 5'9'' or 5'10'' , and he said his off season doses were 2 grams of test. dont think he mentoined what he took to grow or i guess at that size -- maintain

I'll search for "the cycle heard round the world."

If I can find it, I'll bring it in here for laughs. A well known poster on the boards put this together. I think many folks questioned his credibility, but you said "heard of," so this one counts. lol

B D T R ^^^^!

The thing is the guys who are doing those huge doses seem to keep it on the DL

There was one floating around the boards that was supposed to be a WSM cycle. I can't remember where to find it either.

Skar, I knew you would remember that one. lol
I'm scouring the net for that sucker, because that post is fucking priceless!

Craziest cycle i've seen was from a competitor that came to me after his trainer was put behind bars (most competitors know which trainer this is).

He was taking during one 4 week period:

1500 mg Testosterone Enanthate EOD
1000 mg Equipoise / week
100 mg Fina EOD
50 mg Winstrol EOD
6 iu Growth Hormone
Insulin 2x / week (3x / day)

What was funny was i saw this and my immediate first thought was the Testosterone was a mistake and it was meant to say 1500 mg / week - So i asked and with a straight answer said no thats right.

And he wondered why he had horrible headaches all the time and high blood pressure-

And he wondered why he had horrible headaches all the time and high blood pressure-[/QUOTE said:
LOL. yeah im not sure i would be feeling to under controlon that many different compounds.

i knew one amateur who was taking 2grams of test silly amount of tren, decabol and 6 iu of groth hormone,, synthol and some other shit. he didnt care about his health, obviously

the sides, well his forehead now looks like his is in-human he is swollen and yellowish and his stripper girlfriend told my chic she cant stay with him he barley has a dick. he's always snorting or breathig like a wild boar too. not sure what happened to him nor why he was on such a freak kick to be massive but its anything a little is never enough.

DirkMoneyshot said:
Craziest cycle i've seen was from a competitor that came to me after his trainer was put behind bars (most competitors know which trainer this is).

He was taking during one 4 week period:

1500 mg Testosterone Enanthate EOD
1000 mg Equipoise / week
100 mg Fina EOD
50 mg Winstrol EOD
6 iu Growth Hormone
Insulin 2x / week (3x / day)

What was funny was i saw this and my immediate first thought was the Testosterone was a mistake and it was meant to say 1500 mg / week - So i asked and with a straight answer said no thats right.

And he wondered why he had horrible headaches all the time and high blood pressure-
5250mg of test per week. Nice! lol

Looking at that..wtf good was 50mg of Winstrol (winny) EOD?

How about running slin 3xd twice a week? I understand first thing in the AM while cortisol levels are high and PWO...but what was the other time, and why not PWO ED?

Nice cycle he has there.

I bet his RBC was about 46x normal.

was that dave palumbo. i noticed he makes shit eod when it is unnecasarry. 1500 eod is 5 grams and 250 every week lol.

i took over a gram for a short period of time, i actually wasnt working out that much but was going through a really hard time over a girl and other shit and i wanted to feel like a horny animal instead of a little bitch. i didnt notice a difference in sex drive thou. i was even taking alot of provorin. i did loose a lot of hair lol. now i keep my test around 500mg.

i had no business being that high i was just using it as a crutch.

In the 90's a pro bb'er friend of mine had a training partner that used 1g of Test ED year round...
Then I know a guy around here that used 5g's a week for some time, and he was hardly over 180... !

There will always be idiots.

dayum, 5grams a week and 180lbs? That's just fucking dumb man. You don't even need to workout to be that big...

Dlove said:
And he wondered why he had horrible headaches all the time and high blood pressure-[/QUOTE said:
LOL. yeah im not sure i would be feeling to under controlon that many different compounds.

i knew one amateur who was taking 2grams of test silly amount of tren, decabol and 6 iu of groth hormone,, synthol and some other shit. he didnt care about his health, obviously

the sides, well his forehead now looks like his is in-human he is swollen and yellowish and his stripper girlfriend told my chic she cant stay with him he barley has a dick. he's always snorting or breathig like a wild boar too. not sure what happened to him nor why he was on such a freak kick to be massive but its anything a little is never enough.

why would his forehead look funny, i thought gh didnt do that inless u had the diseas already?

simpllyhuge said:
why would his forehead look funny, i thought gh didnt do that inless u had the diseas already?

I dont know man but not only him but other heavy usrers their foreheads look all funny too, and their not even on GH. I quess since it promotes growth in bones that then skull must get more dense as well

Bast said:
In the 90's a pro bb'er friend of mine had a training partner that used 1g of Test ED year round...
Then I know a guy around here that used 5g's a week for some time, and he was hardly over 180... !

There will always be idiots.
I doubt that's even true. If it was 500mg/ml it would put it at 3 cc in each quad and 2.5cc around that into each delt. To me that doesnt sound believable. BP would be so high you'd bleed from your nose none stop. Some people need high doses to grow and some dont. It all depends on your genetics. But 1g of test per week compared to 5g of test I doubt the minimal benefits would outweight the sides. But I could be wrong.

Back