MPB sucks balls :(

hrom1989

so because of this.. I gotta purchase finatreside.. and finatreside is expensive as fawk!! the recommended dosage ive been told while on my 12 week test e cycle is 2-3mg everyday.. best deal ive found is 24 5mg table @ $90..

anyone know a website or anything that can save me $.. im broke right now.. I got my whole gear ready all it needs is that pay button but I cant do this without purchasing finatreside

if anyone experienced/knows please help!! :(

so because of this.. I gotta purchase finatreside.. and finatreside is expensive as fawk!! the recommended dosage ive been told while on my 12 week test e cycle is 2-3mg everyday.. best deal ive found is 24 5mg table @ $90..

anyone know a website or anything that can save me $.. im broke right now.. I got my whole gear ready all it needs is that pay button but I cant do this without purchasing finatreside

if anyone experienced/knows please help!! :(

I take finastred and am 20 yrs old, ur not the only one homie I know ur pain, you can get generic proscar from sum pharmacy in india that sells it super cheap and it comes in 5mg tabs break.

personally id consider holding off on the AAS if I were u. once you lose that hair from the shed phase very little chance you will get it back. if I were u I would wait and do a hgh slin igf and t3 cycle like I plan on doing. make the gains w/out losing ur hair.

I take finastred and am 20 yrs old, ur not the only one homie I know ur pain, you can get generic proscar from sum pharmacy in india that sells it super cheap and it comes in 5mg tabs break.

personally id consider holding off on the AAS if I were u. once you lose that hair from the shed phase very little chance you will get it back. if I were u I would wait and do a hgh slin igf and t3 cycle like I plan on doing. make the gains w/out losing ur hair.

I already purchased the needels/alcohol swabs/ and stuff so I cant hold back now :(, I did a little research and many have said Nizoral shampoo + propecia is the way to go... I hope this works if not looks like hats for life lol , do you know the name of the pharmacy in india?

Not only that but if I recall correctly in my research when I was considering to take it that once you start fina you have to stay on it or else once you stop it the hair you would have lost will start to fall out. So think of the fina as a glue you start your cycle your hair follicle gets effected however it does but you're on fina so the hair itself does not fall out its acting as a "glue" holding it then you come off cycle and as long as you continue fina it continues "gluing" your hair but as soon as you stop it the "glue" effect wears off and your hair falls out.

Somebody can correct me if im wrong but that was the reason I stopped the fina shortly after I started it since I didn't want to have to take it forever and decided if I lose my hair ill just shave it.

Stay away from it. It has a long and severe set of side effects including the potential for permenent anxiety attacks, emotional issues and ed. Google "finasteride class action lawsuits" and then decide.

I haven't done a TON of research into finasteride as I am not susceptible to MPB, but I do know that it can cause permanent HPTA shutdown over time. It's not one of the better chemicals to put on/in your body. Sounds like you have a tough decision to make here: Hair or AAS. Hopefully you'll stop shedding, but know that it was going to happen regardless, AAS just sped up the process.

Not a pubmed citation, but it is a pretty good source regardless of information: Source
My .02c :)

^^^posts from 2respected members on here Halfwit and 2Rude4U about the potential sides of finasteride. I'm not prone to MPB so I haven't researched the topic much but is be very careful about finasteride and look heavily into side effects of long and short term use before making your decision.

If your hair is that important maybe juice isn't for you bro. You can always just shave your head or cut it really short.

Back