muscle milk recipe

Kuzin Tarell said:
they have some breakfast thing coming out. its like oats and muscle milk. not too shure of protein content or anything like that, I just saw it in a magazine
i've tried it and it's pretty good, thinking of getting a couple cases. it has 30g of protein. :blue:

muscle milk is the shit, and they have some crazy flavors, its hard to find but "dulce de leche" is amazing, even better than cookies n cream

SaudeKeep said:
ya it has almost like a buttery taste, not too sweet. i think i need to post this at a cooking forum. id really like to know what ingredient gives it such a different taste than all the other shakes. especially the ones i make at home :rolleyes:

Fat, and lots of it. The ratio would be about one tablespoon of butter per scoop of actually-healthy powder to get the same ratio and the same goodness of flavor. Another way to simulate muscle milk would be to just mix the powder up with Hagen Daaz.

bulletheaded said:
Fat, and lots of it. The ratio would be about one tablespoon of butter per scoop of actually-healthy powder to get the same ratio and the same goodness of flavor. Another way to simulate muscle milk would be to just mix the powder up with Hagen Daaz.

you are a dumbass. You dont even recognize the type of fats in Muscle Milk actually help stimulate fat loss. These arent the same fats as say uh ...in Ice Cream....

Some times for breakfast I will have oatmeal and add a scoop of chocolate milk Muscle milk protein to sweeten it up. It tastes very good and makes me actually look forward to oatmeal!

Oatmeal is good to begin with. The packets are great and regular oats are good too, especially if you throw in a tsp or two of chunky pb

Smoke is not good for your healh

A muscle milk shake.:beer: I've insomnia. I'll go to do a bit of research in Google.

I never tried muscle milk, but seems overpriced protein shake kind. I use a protein shake whey pure that you get all the same proteins are considerably cheaper. I think I use not specifically gives me energy, but still seems to be enough.

Back