My afghanistan cycle

pikiki

I WANT TO POST MY CYCLE TO SHARE HERE IN THE FORUM WITH YOU GUYS ON MY AFGHANISTAN CYCLE!!!
I`M 37yrs, 165lbs,5ft 4in height BD%? (i dont know at this time) currently training for three years without stop. First I will like to thank the ones that help me on this site to get my cycle straight, my cycle goes like this:
test 400(25 prop,187 cyp, 188 enth)600mg x week(300mg twice a wk)
d-bol 30 mg ed for 4 wks
proviron 25mg ed
anastrazole on hand
GW 5mg ed
p/w C4

PCT:
clomid50/50/50/50
nolva 40/40/20/20
hcg blast for 10 days after my last pin 500iu ed
suplements fish oil, liv 52, protien.

Training:
M:chest
T:biceps and triceps
W: off/cardio(30-45 min)
T:back
F:legs
S:shoulders
S:eek:ff/cardio(30-45 min)

Diet:
This is a very dificult part for me cause I can`t cook my own meals and I had to eat from dining facility on FOB. I try to balance my meals as best I can on base of what they serve. I snack between meals fruits albacore steak and protein shakes.

I will post weekly updates and pictures and any changes that I had to adjust as far as training and routine because my job here. If any suggestions or comments please be free to do it I will like to keep improve and learn as much as possible and I know this is a great forum to do so. Theres a pic of day one.

Last edited:
is a research chem from great withe peptides, name is GW-501516.Is suppost to help with endurance and fat burning.

Last edited:
Thanks BigPal I will post weekly updates and pictures. I appreciate any comments or suggestions.

Quik update on my log, My workout so far so good on me and my bud are trying to do. Feel good just a little bit of headache the first 2 days after my first pin. I`m eating as best as I can here on country. Today second pin 300mg just like I post on the begining of this log. Just one questions for the ones that knows in here. When I should feel a big change on streng or any diffrent on me? I will post another picture at the end of week one.

the test usually takes 4 weeks to show signs!! as the dbol

i am running 50 mg a day and im on 21 days now

no bloating or gyno signs! havnt increase at all in size but my strength as gone up
i think i may be doing something wrong, i have no water at all

and im eating over 3000 calories and drinking roughly 3lt a day....i think i might try taking in over 4000 calories

Thnaks for the info bud, I know this takes time just want to know what to expect and when. My diet is looking some like this right now:

Breakfast- white eggs, chicken or turkey, wheat bread,oatmeal,coffe

snack-albacore steak,apple or orange,protein shake with peanut butter

lunch-rice,chicken,beef or turkey,sweet potatoes,apple or orange

sanck-peanut butter sandwich,almonds and or fruits

dineer-rice,steak or fish(once aweek) chicken or turkey,broccoli,potatoes or sweet potatoes.

night snack-banana,dry fruits with almonds and peanuts

this depend on what they served on the dining facility on the FOB.

6 to 8 bottles of water(16.5oz)

I know is not the best diet ever but I think is the best I can do while I`m here middle east. Any suggestions be free to write them down. I hope I`m doing right on m y meals and how i`m runing my cycle so far.

What I might do is up the dbol to 50 a day x 4-6 weeks. If you start to get headaches, just bear with them for a week or so, they should go away.

Run the test for no shorter than 12 weeks. 15 is good.

Thats it, good luck. Plenty of protein consumed every 3 hours or so! I doubt you're gonna count when your in the army mess.

Thnaks for the info bud, I know this takes time just want to know what to expect and when. My diet is looking some like this right now:

Breakfast- white eggs, chicken or turkey, wheat bread,oatmeal,coffe
get a good amount of egg whties here
snack-albacore steak,apple or orange,protein shake with peanut butter
ok
lunch-rice,chicken,beef or turkey,sweet potatoes,apple or orange
ok
sanck-peanut butter sandwich,almonds and or fruits
add protein
dineer-rice,steak or fish(once aweek) chicken or turkey,broccoli,potatoes or sweet potatoes.
ALWAYS STEAK!!! ALSO NO CARBS BEFORE BED.. MOVE THE CARBS TO THE MEAL BEFORE
night snack-banana,dry fruits with almonds and peanuts
DROP EVERYTHING BUT THE ALMONDS AND PEANUTS.. UP INTAKE OF THESE TWO
this depend on what they served on the dining facility on the FOB.

6 to 8 bottles of water(16.5oz)

I know is not the best diet ever but I think is the best I can do while I`m here middle east. Any suggestions be free to write them down. I hope I`m doing right on m y meals and how i`m runing my cycle so far.

its not toooo bad.. im guessing you wanna bulk right?

What I might do is up the dbol to 50 a day x 4-6 weeks. If you start to get headaches, just bear with them for a week or so, they should go away.

Run the test for no shorter than 12 weeks. 15 is good.

Thats it, good luck. Plenty of protein consumed every 3 hours or so! I doubt you're gonna count when your in the army mess.

I can count the protein for each meal, they posted a nutrition card on top of each meal that they had on the mess hall. Thank you for the advice.

Back