My afghanistan cycle

Getting better pumps yet? That's what I notice first

I can say yes, but don`t want to rush yet on my post on this. I do feel something already. Can`t wait for monday chest day, thats how I will know for sure if is any improvements. I`ll keep you update bro...

Back:
behind the neck lat pull downs(15x120), (15x150), ( 15x150)
wide grip pull ups (bw to faliure x 3) wiil add weights on week 3
deadlifts (12x135), (12x155), (8-10x225)x2, (15x135) due to combat related back injuries can perform DL too heavy, but it works!!
dumbell rows (10x75), (6-8x85)x2
close grip cable rows (15x130), (8x150), (6x180), (4-6x220), (20x150)
I change exercises every 3 weeks or so, just don`t like to do same over and over for too long

legs:
leg extensions (15x60), (15x70(, (12x80)x2
squats (15x95), (15x135), (8-10x185)x2, (15x115) slowly progress on weight try to not get my back hurt!!
walking lunches (20x45db)x3
leg curls (15x70)x3
leg press (25x250)

Weight will going up during the weeks are going pass. It may not too much weight cause like I said back injuries can get me out from my cycle so I will take it step by step and be safe.

shoulders:
seated dumbell press (15x40(, (10x 55), (8x65)x2
standing dumbell press (12x45)x2-3
barbell shrugs (15x135), (12x225), (10x315)x2,
front raises (10x35)x3 dumbells
side raises (12x30), (10x35)x2
barbell shoulder press (12x95), (10x115), (8x135), (6-4x155) one week front next week behind the neck

Thats all my workout plan including chest and arms that I post before. Looking forward to increase all this numbers during the cycle. PUMPED!!!!!

Ok guys here is my weekly update!!! I know d-bol is already doing its the job, GREAT PUMPS AND BETTER WORKOUT YESTERDAY... I did my chest session with no problems at the weight that I`m right know. Stamina is AMAZING!!!I believed the GW-501516 works great. I woke up today feeling kind sick (cold and nasal congestion) hopefully don`t get too bad. Diet still the same no changes on doses or anything else so far. I dowload pics but only minor changes I think. Gain 4 lbs I feel is more water than muscle cause maybe too early to gain muscle at this point. But feeling better and better at gym!!!

Last edited:
Update!!! 4th pin everything is ok so far, more strenght and more stamina for SURE!!! diet still the same. No sides of any symptons of gyno or nothing else. Feeling confidence I`m on the right path on my cycle. I did throw some super sets on my workout and went up on weight on few exercises so I can feel the pump...I try to be as honest I can and update my log as best as I can. I was told my gear is not the best but so far I can tell is working, well let see how it ends...

Update!!! 4th pin everything is ok so far, more strenght and more stamina for SURE!!! diet still the same. No sides of any symptons of gyno or nothing else. Feeling confidence I`m on the right path on my cycle. I did throw some super sets on my workout and went up on weight on few exercises so I can feel the pump...I try to be as honest I can and update my log as best as I can. I was told my gear is not the best but so far I can tell is working, well let see how it ends...

Why don't you think your gear is good?

Why don't you think your gear is good?

I`m not saying that bro, it`s just that some dudes here said I got ripped off cause it`s not good at all, but You personally saw the pics from day 1 and my last update and you can see ther is some improvement. Got on my fucking nerves that something don`t work for someone and then they assume it will not worth the money at all. Lets see if I lost my money lesson learn and going back to my old site. But I noticed improvements in almost every single one of my lifting. i will keep updating my log most frequently!!!

Ok guys today is back day and I just got my 4th pin yesterday. I`m feeling sick still got the fucking cold but motivation is still high and I`m pumped like never before. Gain another pound according with the sacle so thats mean diet, workout and gear are doing the job so far Im happy with the progress. Feel like going up on weight today on DL and add some weights to my pull ups. Eating a lot and stick with 3j`s advice on my diet has its reward in only 2 weeks into the cycle. Feel the d-bol not the test yet. Hopefully in the next week or 2 test kicking in.

Kiiled back yesterday was good workout, sorry that I said good ...was fucking insame never had a pumped like yesterday in the gym. Really is the GW? the d-bol? the test? what ever it is is just taking my workout and my energy to a new level for me. Add weight on my pull ups rep 47 times in 4 sets, DL went up to 225x10 easy(got some issues with my left hand grip) barbell rows did 3sets 135x10 and add chains on the sides my last set. Agression is on...waiting on weight in friday see if theres any gains. I did felt some mood changes during the day very upset for no reason then went way.

Today legs just start my morning here in hell (AF) but just thinking to pump the iron...

Last edited:
Leg day went extremely well...God I had the best week working out ever!!!! I went up in weight on all exercises and rep same as equal as last week. Increase 200lbs in leg press and I was able to do my 25 reps x 3. Feeling better from my cold and stamina and energy just like I said yesterday is just a BOOM!!!! Tomorrow is shoulders and just thinking to go the next level!!!

Glad to hear everything is kicking just right for you! When you get diet and recovery right along with the great additions everything blows up! Keep killing it my man looking good.

Keep it up bro. We didnt stay at a fob in afghanistan so your weight situation is a lot better than mine was. Make-shift weights sucked dick at our cop. Still put on weight with the cycle I did at BBK and all the shitty patrols/raids. FOB meals are really nutritious man seriously. Every 35/40 days when we ate at the dfac on the fob for the 2 day refit we got we ate like fucking kings.

Keep it up bro. We didnt stay at a fob in afghanistan so your weight situation is a lot better than mine was. Make-shift weights sucked dick at our cop. Still put on weight with the cycle I did at BBK and all the shitty patrols/raids. FOB meals are really nutritious man seriously. Every 35/40 days when we ate at the dfac on the fob for the 2 day refit we got we ate like fucking kings.

I feel you man, I`m RCP but right now I mentor the locals on how to do our job so I got lucky thats the reason I`m runing a cycle. At the begining of my tour was 12 to 18 hrs of patrol 4in 2off so I know what are you talking about bro. Thnx for the support and for your service.:beertoast

Today day 14 on this run, shoulders day!!!
I have to said the workout was good heavier than last week and even more reps. I had to be honest and I change some exercises and hit it heavier don`t felt same pump like last week...but strenght is going up good and I`m up to 169.5lbs so some weight gains as well.
5th pin downs no soreness for the pins just a minor discomfort right after it. Looking to see more weight gain this week and keep my plan the same for couple more weeks on the gym. more pics in 2 days.

Back