My afghanistan cycle

its not toooo bad.. im guessing you wanna bulk right?

Yes I`m looking to add some lbs and need to work on my BF% I`m not to lean right now but want to cut down on that and learn how to keep it low as I can. Hey thanks to all of you helping this rookie on this,lol .
Thank you 3j`s can`t wait to get back to the states and get into your program

looks good, only think i would do as theminister suggested, uping the dbol to 50mg

and i would also try and get more water

looks good, only think i would do as theminister suggested, uping the dbol to 50mg

and i would also try and get more water

I can`t up the D-bol to 50mg cause I don`t get enought to do that and it takes 30 days for any gear to get here. Sucks!!! but I`m taking notes for next time. I can go up to 40mg for only 20 or 23 days I belive cause thats what i got left right now. I will not make this mistake next cycle, Thanks guys.

You should feel the dbol within the first week if it's legit

I feel better everyday on the gym and more stamina as well. Lets see how my next chest day goes and I will have an idea if is working or not. My workout today was great!!!

You should feel the dbol within the first week if it's legit

I do feel some strenght and my stamina is great at 30mg. I can say is working but let me wait few days when I start week 2 to make my update on that matter. Hopefully they are legit!!

Im at 7 weeks of enanthate and just now starting to see muscle growth.

Been gettin the morning wood since week 3 or so. Libido up since then too.

Keep switching up them workouts. One week low rep high weight...then do low weight high rep the next... add super sets....keep em high intensity with short rest brakes....

I cut my workout time in half this week, less brakes and just blowin thru the exercises and i feel stronger and more pumped this week.

Keep changing shit up, your body adapts quick.

Im at 7 weeks of enanthate and just now starting to see muscle growth.

Been gettin the morning wood since week 3 or so. Libido up since then too.

Keep switching up them workouts. One week low rep high weight...then do low weight high rep the next... add super sets....keep em high intensity with short rest brakes....

I cut my workout time in half this week, less brakes and just blowin thru the exercises and i feel stronger and more pumped this week.

Keep changing shit up, your body adapts quick.
Hey man sounds good, I will post my workout in the next day or two so you guys can judge it. I do variation on weight base on % of 1MR. combines high weight and low weight and variotion on reps too. I did this workout for 6 weeks back in november last year and works good for me. I feel great!!! and motivation higher than never. I will adjust my routine down the cycle.

give me your source to where you get dbol that you can feel result within 7 days? ive yet to come across any dbol product like that

im 20 days into my dbol now and its just sadd, barely any results
ive gained more results training harder the past 20 days

2nd time ive taken dbol and first time was same way, barely any results to show
nothing worth taking a picture over

test alone has given me better results at 800mg a week

and i eat like a horse!! w.e type of food is in front of me ill eat it(good and fatty food source)
and drink tons of liquids

give me your source to where you get dbol that you can feel result within 7 days? ive yet to come across any dbol product like that

im 20 days into my dbol now and its just sadd, barely any results
ive gained more results training harder the past 20 days

2nd time ive taken dbol and first time was same way, barely any results to show
nothing worth taking a picture over

test alone has given me better results at 800mg a week

and i eat like a horse!! w.e type of food is in front of me ill eat it(good and fatty food source)
and drink tons of liquids

Ok, let me explain this a little bit more. I can`t said id the d-bol is 100% the reason for the way I feel at the gym. I change diet, and also using GW-501516 on top of my pre-workout. I can tell you from where I got it no problem I send an inbox to you. Thats what I said to I will wait few more days before I can said my d-bol is working great for me. I did few oral cycles with d-bol in the past and I did gain strenght and some size too. I was 130lbs back in 2007 when I start working out full time.

Pikiki I'm sure your stuff is good. Keep up the updates. Can't wait to see your final results

Pikiki I'm sure your stuff is good. Keep up the updates. Can't wait to see your final results

Thnx Bro, I will post updates as best I can and pics every week regardles of improvements or not. Next I will do is post my workout so you guys let me know How is it.

Chest:
bench press (12x135), (10x155),(8x185), (5x205), (5x225)x3
Incline: (10 x135), (8-10x155)x2 last set to failure
Flys: (15x30), (12x35), (10x40), (10x45)x2 last set to failure
close grip press: (8x135)x3 last set to failure
dips: (10xBW)x4 I will add weight starting week 3
incline flys: same as flat ( if I can,lol) weight and reps will adjust every 2 weeks, at least thats my plan.

Arms:
cable or dumbells curls, super set w/ cable triceps extensions: 15x easy weight, 12 moderate, 10 moderate high, 8 heavy x2-3sets
dumbells hammer curls: (10x30), (10x35), (8x40), (6-8x45)x2
skullcrushers: (15x75), (12x85), (10x95)x2-3
standing curls: (15x65), (12x85), (10x95)x2-3
triceps kickbacks: (15x20), (12x25), (10x30)x2-3
reverse grip triceps extensions:same as regular extensions
Sets and weight will adjust at week 3.

I will post rest of routine later. I will do it for few weeks see if I get the results I want from it. If not I will change it. Did I should add some more excercises x day?

Hi great log so far very detail. I personally feel adding extra exercise well just over train and lead to less growth. as long ur liftin heavy with moderate reps 6-8 reps and u do let's say the most 5 exercise I don't c y u won't grow plus ur body gets more rest . Just don't rest to much in between sets

Last edited:
Hi great log so far very detail. I personally feel adding extra exercise well just over train and lead to less growth. as long ur liftin heavy with moderate reps 6-8 reps and u do let's say the most 5 exercise I don't c y u won't grow plus ur body gets more rest . Just don't rest to much in between sets

Thanks for the advice, I rest 60 to 90 seconds between sets what I believe is good. I will post back,legs and shoulders next days.

Good lifts bro, you are going to put some serious muscle on and at your height you are going to look swole

Thanx bro, I`m doing my best to get to my goal in this cycle and really you guys got my pumped up to try even harder.

Quik update, todays workout was good!!! no changes so far on me but really more endurance while at the gym. I can`t wait to start seing some improvements especially in my chest and arms. Well I adjusted my diet just how 3j`s told me, no other changes on my plan.

Back