Weight: 110kg
Height: 186.5cm
BF: Dexa Scan Results Show BF% to be Tissue Fat: 27.6% and Fat Weight 29.159kg

Please take a tailors tape measure and measure the following without flexing:
* Neck: 16.5in
* Chest: 44in
* Stomach at belly button: 38.5in
* Waist line (where your pants sit when worn properly): 40.5in
* Biceps with arms extended out to side: 15.6in (curled) 14.7in (straight)
* Thighs (taken halfway down thigh): 24in
* Calves: 16.7in
* Forearm 3 inches from elbow: 12.4in

a bit late as i forgot to post. had a few issues this week and my diet wasn't always on point, but still maintaining. starting AI as 3J thinks I've started holding to much water.

Last edited:
End of Week 7 - 17/10/14
Weight: 110.3kg

* Neck: 16.7in
* Chest: 44.5in
* Stomach at belly button: 39.5in
* Waist line (where your pants sit when worn properly): 42in
* Biceps with arms extended out to side: 15.4in (curled) 13.7in (straight)
* Calves: 16.6in

End of Week 8 - 24/10/14
Weight: 110.3kg

* Neck: 16.7in
* Chest: 43.5in
* Stomach at belly button: 39in
* Waist line (where your pants sit when worn properly): 41in
* Biceps with arms extended out to side: 15.4in (curled) 13.4in (straight)
* Calves: 16.6in

ok so 2 months in, and fine tuning the diet, haven't been seeing the results I've wanted to yet. This is more of a personal entry then anything else. I've always had troubles getting my body to do what i wanted too, unfortunately its always been tough for me, its hard having faith and keeping motivated when everyone around you gets results and you don't.

Keep it up. I'm with 3J also and the results are not as quick as I'd like either but I didn't get the way I was when I started over night so it isn't going to change over night either.

Just stop constantly looking at yourself and expecting daily changes to be visible and only use the scale on your weigh in date. These things help me

Good luck

ok so 2 months in, and fine tuning the diet, haven't been seeing the results I've wanted to yet. This is more of a personal entry then anything else. I've always had troubles getting my body to do what i wanted too, unfortunately its always been tough for me, its hard having faith and keeping motivated when everyone around you gets results and you don't.

Hey man, don't beat yourself up over it.. I used to have a very easy time putting on weight, and losing was always incredibly hard for me. After having my thyroid checked and finding out I had hypothyroidism, my doctor put my on T4 and since dieting with 3J it seems like putting on weight is impossible in comparison to taking it off now. If you haven't yet, check in with your doc, have some bloodwork done, just in case your body is working against itself.

I wouldn't jump to any conclusions yet man. To me it looks like you are still losing around the mid section according to your measurements. A couple weeks ago I too was bummed because my weight dropped and then went back up. I figured it was screwing up on my diet, but when I got me Dexa scan it showed a 3% drop in bf, a 6.10lbs of fat lost and 8.10lbs of lean tissue gained.

If you are hitting the weights you could very well be putting on some muscle while losing fat and not seeing the scale change messes with our heads. Let's see what your next dexa scan shows.

Keep your head up and keep working hard. That's all we can do.

dude i think you need to look back at measurements... and we had a hiccup last week.. lol..

youre being wayy to hard on yourself!

The trick is sticking to the plan, day in and out...and like you said, having faith it will get you where you want to go.

Think about how long it took you to get where you were...a few years, I'm guessing? You aren't super fat/DYEL in your pictures but it does take awhile to burn through that much excess poundage.

You aren't going to make the whole change you are after in weeks, but it IS happening on a daily basis, and hopefully it will be more like several months vs several years to reverse completely :)

So despite the amazing help from 3J and keeping logs, i really failed in the mental game of things and let it get to me, i came off the wagon completely. Although still eating well ad sticking to the diet relatively well, I've completely lost motivation. If Diet is 80%, 20% is the mental game. I just need to readjust, and come back with a better approach.

So despite the amazing help from 3J and keeping logs, i really failed in the mental game of things and let it get to me, i came off the wagon completely. Although still eating well ad sticking to the diet relatively well, I've completely lost motivation. If Diet is 80%, 20% is the mental game. I just need to readjust, and come back with a better approach.

Just get back on that horse and stay the course! We all have ups and downs. Stick to his plan, email him when your having issues with diet or mental and he will steer you in the right direction.

Man, I was hoping you would come back! Finally a post out of you. Get your head straight, remember training and diet is a long haul commitment. No one got their amazing body overnight. This could take 3 to 4 years of fine tuning to get you to your dream body. It's just a matter of time. keep up with that consistency. Falling off is not a sign of weakness and failure, it's just a reminder that you're human and that this is a work in progress! Keep at it man, hope to hear more frequently from you.

Back