My Cycle: Avaliable roids: Test250 20ml, Deca 80, 20ml, Trenabol 200, 10ml, etc

stowaway

Im 90kgs, Although I have quiet a bit of fat.

Ive done 2 cycles before this one. First cycle was about 3 years ago, Just 80mgs deca for about 8 weeks.

Second cycle was about 3 months ago. 500mg of Sus250 per week for 10 weeks and for the last 3 weeks 30mg of Dbol.

I gained decent size, however I still wish to gain a bit more size, but also this cycle I want to Tone and Cut up.

I have quiet a bit of roids available to me, although of course dont plan to take it all. I was wondering what people thought bested stacked with what. Even if I did 2 cycles, perhapes oen to gain a bit more size and the next to tone.

I have> Test250 20ml, Deca 80 20ml, Trenabol 200 10ml, 200 Stanabol 10mgs tabs. plus i have tamafloix for PCT.

I was thinking perhapes, Test250 500 mgs per week for 10 weeks. + 20mg of tren for the first 5 weeks. and then 50mg per day of stanabol. week 13 - 16 Tamofolix

Or do people think Deca is a better bulker?

Also how many MG's of tamaflox (cant spell it) is recommended.

thanks.

If you want to bulk then nix the clen for now.

80mg deca a week was your 1st cycle? If so, then in reality, you've only done one cycle up till now (your second).

I would go with a Test/Deca stack: 500mg/test along with 400mg deca. Save the tren for your next cycle (tren can be used in bulkers or cutters).

yea id def go with the test decca combo as well. but why is 80 written as the decca dosaage per ml ive never heard tht

Phil9999 said:
yea id def go with the test decca combo as well. but why is 80 written as the decca dosaage per ml ive never heard tht

LoL yeah I was wondering the same thing.

I dont know. I got Deca 80. It was a veternaring Steriod. and it said DECA 80, straight from the vet, Made for horses. It know its a very small amount, but it worked really well.

kick deca go with tren ..or eq..little bit longer but very lasting results

Back