My Doc gave me gh and tren...scared!!!!

newdude2005

Alright guys... this is my first post here and I have several questions so I will give you as much info as possible. Please try to answer my questions as opposed to concentrating on my personal info.

I am 36 years old..5ft 7 160lbs 12% BF and have been lifting for around 13 years. I did 2-3 cycles in college (like 15 yrs ago)...deca/test..nothing crazy with no problems. Have not had the desire to do anything because I am pretty much happy where I am right now. I work as an actor so I have to remain pretty lean and cannot bulk up due to looking too out of proportion on camera. I do however want to add some hardness/vascularity while cutting down on some fat. Adding some lean muscle would not bother me as well (think Brad Pitt from the movie fight "Fight Club"). Keep in mind that I mantain a strick diet and run between 20-30 miles a week. I expressed the interest to try GH to my Dr. and he told me to go ahead and do 2 iu's per day 5 days a week and also gave me trenbolone acetate (75 mg's twice a week) and arimidex (1 mg per day) and sent me on my way. Since doing research (much from this forum) I have read about Tren Acetate causing 1)hair loss 2)gyno. The stories from this forum have now scared the hell out of me!!!!

Since I work as an actor for my livleyhood I simply CANNOT HAVE ANY OF THESE SIDES. I told my doc my concern and he seemed to have the opinion that the arimidex would take care of this. I have taken 3 1 ML injections of the tren and am now considering discontunuing it totally and keeing on with the GH. my questions are these

1.) Did my doc do the right thing????
2) Am I being paranoid with the tren side affects at such a low dose???
3) If I do stop the tren are there any risks to just stopping it right away and should I continue the arimadex???
4) Any risk of continuing the GH as far as sides?????
5) Any other recommendations for what I'm looking for without using hardcore gear...how about Clen????

Any info would be GREATLY APRRECIATED.

Thanks bros.

I call bullshit on this.....there's no way a real doctor would give you Tren.....I suppose he gave you a script for it.....lol

.....and BTW, Arimidex isn't going to do shit with Tren.

there is no human grade la that makes Tren thati know of.
so either your doc wrote you a script for vet gear, which wouldnt hasppen.... or he brews his own tren and gives it out.

I am with Stone... total horseshit.

StoneColdNTO said:
I call bullshit on this.....there's no way a real doctor would give you Tren.....I suppose he gave you a script for it.....lol

.....and BTW, Arimidex isn't going to do shit with Tren.
Dude's

I really don't want to debate you as to whether this is true or not. I am new to this board and why would I lie???? what tdo I have to gain by that???? I am here for info. My G.P. referred me to another doctor who does PRESCRIBE asnd SUPPLY Tren, Deca, test, etc. I admit it's a little shady but Doc's have been prescribing these substances for decades. Now can ANYONE answer any of my questions??????

First off, please give me the number to your doc. Tren is not FDA approved for use in humans. So unless you are cow and your doc is a vet, it's not legally prescribed. But as far as gear goes, tren is awesome. It will not bloat you. It will harden you up and will bulk you up only to the extent you eat for size. If you eat clean and are in a caloric deficit it will recomp your body like nobody's biz. You won't recognize yourself.

2) Am I being paranoid with the Tren side affects at such a low dose???

150mg/wk is way too low. That dosage will give you limp dick and not much else. Do a search on Tren Dick or Deca Dick. Tren and deca without test will shut down your HPTA, which means no wood and no libido. So if you don't add some test (maybe test prop @ 50mgED) to that mix your johnson will become a useless, dangling appendage. To see real results with Tren you need to do 35mg-50mg or more ED. Most people do 75-100mg ED. Do that for a week and see what sides you get. Some people suffer with Tren big time (e.g., hair loss, insomnia, night sweats, headaches, tren cough). Others not so much (e.g., me). But other than hair loss, most if not all of the sides subside, or at least you get used to them, after a couple of weeks. Regarding hair loss, propecia won't do anything for tren hair loss. You need topical treatments like 2% Nizoral shampoo, Minoxidil and Spirolactone. You can get all of these at www.xandrox.com. I use all of this stuff with tren and my hair does not fall out. In fact, it doesn't fall out when I add Masteron to the mix. And I am prone to male pattern baldness. I don't know if I'm lucky or if it's the topicals and I don't care to find out.

Tren is the nectar of the gods. IMO, it's well worth the sides and the battles with the sides.

3) If I do stop the Tren are there any risks to just stopping it right away and should I continue the arimadex???

No you can stop it right away. The Acetate ester will clear your system in a couple of days. Re Tren gyno, you should know that tren gyno is not from estrogen per se. It's from progesterone. Progesterone is only active in the presence of estrogen, so Arimidex will help a bit. But it will not cure or prevent it completely. What you really want to do is take 200mg of B-6 a day and have some Dostinex (generic name cabergoline) or bromocriptine on hand. B-6 is said to help control progesterone. If that doesn't work the dos or bromo will knock it out.

4. ) Any risk of continuing the GH as far as sides?????

GH is perfect for you at your age. With 2iu's a day you shouldn't have any major side effects. People get harsh sides when they jump right in taking 4+ iu's a day (e.g., bloat, gyno, numbness in hands, lethargy). But at 2iu's a day it will take 2 or 3 mos to see results. GH will make you leaner, will thin out your skin, will make scars and wrinkles fade and will make you look generally younger. I think as an actor, GH is a must for you.

5) Any other recommendations for what I'm looking for without using hardcore gear...how about Clen? ???

Clen is a bit on the dangerous side. Doses of 100mcg ED can cause heart problems. I would leave it alone until you have more experience in this game. Go with an ECA stack (Ephedrine 25mg and later 50mg/Caffeine 200mg (No Doz)/Asprin 81mg) for now. Given the recent court case, Ephedrine is legal again anyway--at least for now. Stick with that for a bit and see what happens.

josey wales said:

First off, please give me the number to your doc. Tren is not FDA approved for use in humans. So unless you are cow and your doc is a vet, it's not legally prescribed. But as far as gear goes, tren is awesome. It will not bloat you. It will harden you up and will bulk you up only to the extent you eat for size. If you eat clean and are in a caloric deficit it will recomp your body like nobody's biz. You won't recognize yourself.

2) Am I being paranoid with the Tren side affects at such a low dose???

150mg/wk is way too low. That dosage will give you limp dick and not much else. Do a search on Tren Dick or Deca Dick. Tren and deca without test will shut down your HPTA, which means no wood and no libido. So if you don't add some test (maybe test prop @ 50mgED) to that mix your johnson will become a useless, dangling appendage. To see real results with Tren you need to do 35mg-50mg or more ED. Most people do 75-100mg ED. Do that for a week and see what sides you get. Some people suffer with Tren big time (e.g., hair loss, insomnia, night sweats, headaches, tren cough). Others not so much (e.g., me). But other than hair loss, most if not all of the sides subside, or at least you get used to them, after a couple of weeks. Regarding hair loss, propecia won't do anything for tren hair loss. You need topical treatments like 2% Nizoral shampoo, Minoxidil and Spirolactone. You can get all of these at www.xandrox.com. I use all of this stuff with tren and my hair does not fall out. In fact, it doesn't fall out when I add Masteron to the mix. And I am prone to male pattern baldness. I don't know if I'm lucky or if it's the topicals and I don't care to find out.

Tren is the nectar of the gods. IMO, it's well worth the sides and the battles with the sides.

3) If I do stop the Tren are there any risks to just stopping it right away and should I continue the arimadex???

No you can stop it right away. The Acetate ester will clear your system in a couple of days. Re Tren gyno, you should know that tren gyno is not from estrogen per se. It's from progesterone. Progesterone is only active in the presence of estrogen, so Arimidex will help a bit. But it will not cure or prevent it completely. What you really want to do is take 200mg of B-6 a day and have some Dostinex (generic name cabergoline) or bromocriptine on hand. B-6 is said to help control progesterone. If that doesn't work the dos or bromo will knock it out.

4. ) Any risk of continuing the GH as far as sides?????

GH is perfect for you at your age. With 2iu's a day you shouldn't have any major side effects. People get harsh sides when they jump right in taking 4+ iu's a day (e.g., bloat, gyno, numbness in hands, lethargy). But at 2iu's a day it will take 2 or 3 mos to see results. GH will make you leaner, will thin out your skin, will make scars and wrinkles fade and will make you look generally younger. I think as an actor, GH is a must for you.

5) Any other recommendations for what I'm looking for without using hardcore gear...how about Clen? ???

Clen is a bit on the dangerous side. Doses of 100mcg ED can cause heart problems. I would leave it alone until you have more experience in this game. Go with an ECA stack (Ephedrine 25mg and later 50mg/Caffeine 200mg (No Doz)/Asprin 81mg) for now. Given the recent court case, Ephedrine is legal again anyway--at least for now. Stick with that for a bit and see what happens.
Thanks a lot Josey!!!! You seem to be the only one here that adressed any of my questions. I think I'm going to stop the tren as I've been on for about 11 days now and my dick has ceased to exist. Kinda wierd. 1 more question for anyone out there...I had a problem with gyno as an adolescent so I guess I am predisposed. I had lipo on my chest a few years ago to get rid of it (it was fat tissue as opposed to glandualar). Will GH do anything to me with respect to gyno??

I call bullshit!

I don't know what you would have to gain.... but you definatly have some issues.... you lie to people you don't even know.... either that or you don't know what the hell you are talking about.... none of your story makes sense... and if that Doc has been perscribing this for decades then please do everyone of his clients a favor and report his ass ... he is fucking people up for no reason...

I also call bull shit on your dick going completely limp in 11 days....

YOU SIR ARE FULL OF SHIT!!!

Alright so you Brad Pitt and got your doc wrapped around your finger. This is an interesting post. I quess the only reason he could be lyin is he's afraid of the board emails etc. Doesn't want to admit he bought it illegally. Or he is an actor and can pretty much tell his doc what they want. I dunno.

you guys are absolutely KILLING ME!!! I can't believe that you're so friggin hung up on the fact that I was referred to a Dr. that prescribees Trenbolone Acetate!!!!! Please scroll up to the beginning of my post and read the second sentence. It reads "Please try to answer my questions as opposed to concentrating on my personal info." I guess literacy seems to be an issue on this site because nobody can seem to get over the source of my tren. I will make it easy for you guys if it will get some more feedback on my questions.

Alright you win...lets just say I was not given Tren by a licensed Doctor...Let's say I bought it from a guy outside my gym driving a '67 Chevy Nova wearing a t-shirt that says "Don't Fuck With Mr. Zero." Alright dudes....you happy now....you over it???? Let's say that Mr. Zero gave me the tren and arimidex and didn't tell me about the sides I am reading about on this board. My main question is if I stop the tren...do I need to continue the arimidex or is it pointless. Again worried about gyno....etc. I am assuming I have not been on long enough to have to worry about it.

Once again....would love any input but I'm pretty sure the only respones will be from people questioning my honesty.

Mr. Zero is a GREAT source!!! :moon: But now we can call you illiterate because you obviously didn't read the rules. NO SOURCE POSTING. :shoot2:

Oh yea,,,,,I'm not calling you a liar, just jumping on the bandwagon and fucking with ya. Please don't take it personally. That a doc gave you tren does sound weird though. What is on the label,,,,is there a maufacturer? Are you sure its tren?

Back