My first attempt at hb

Solid Snake

Getting Big the Ology Way
I made my first batch of test c over the weekend. The process went very smooth and the stuff looks good. Did a pretty basic recipe of 2% ba 20% bb and GSO. Dosed at 200mg/ml

28bb0558.jpg

With the label

0ac11e8b.jpg

wow that looks awesome bro!! im gonna try my first HB in the next few weeks. Test e, i wanna dose it @ 200mg/ml as well. How many ML did u make & how many grams of powder did u use in the batch? all the recipes ive seen are dosed for 250mg/ml, & my math skills are worse than 6 th grader haha.

damn dude congrats i want to learn how to do this
how hard would you say it was to learn im not asking how so im sorry if this is against the rules

wow that looks awesome bro!! im gonna try my first HB in the next few weeks. Test e, i wanna dose it @ 200mg/ml as well. How many ML did u make & how many grams of powder did u use in the batch? all the recipes ive seen are dosed for 250mg/ml, & my math skills are worse than 6 th grader haha.

in total i made 300ml or 60 grams. I made it in two separate batches though. The first one was only 100 ml. if you are dosing at 200mg/ml its 20 grams for every 100ml. So i used 20 grams the first time and then did another batch with 40 grams. There are calculators that will tell you how much bb, ba, and gso to use. All the information is in this section so take the time and do some reading.

looks good, what are you doing for your labels?

I just used Avery address labels from my local Target. you can get on the Avery website and it actually has templates you can use to design your own labels. They are pretty basic and Im sure there are other ways to make more advanced once but this does what I need it to.

looks like you tried the "clear" labels". I just tried a few with them and was disappointed that they do not show up clear on the bottles. I am back to searching for some actually clear labels. Gear looks great bro!

looks like you tried the "clear" labels". I just tried a few with them and was disappointed that they do not show up clear on the bottles. I am back to searching for some actually clear labels. Gear looks great bro!

yeah i was going for clear but ended up with what you see. I found them online but I need to check my local office max to see if they have them in stock, otherwise Ill order some.

Yeah man I always wondered bout those labels. Nice to know there is that customization possible. Oh yea and that gear looks awesome! Good color to it.

Back