My First Cycle - Is it right??

example: I did a deca only cycle, freaking loved it. this time I am adding test to decca and will see what is diff. for sides, gains, ect.

StoneColdNTO said:
Most make their best gains on a first cycle simply because they are so far below their genetic potential.

You are missing the point here.....How are you going to know unless you've actually experienced it first hand?

You can do all the research you want on gyno, but the point remains if you run Test & Deca your first cycle and do get symptoms, you'll NEVER know which one caused it, and hopefully you know that it will require different remedies depending on if it's from the Test or Deca.

i get what you are saying but disagree....test/deca and test/eq are great newbie cycles, we can sit here and make up 'what if' scenarios till the cows come home.... i can take more than one compound and if im having problems can easily figure out what is causing it.... im taking test/eq my BP goes through the roof, thats gonna be the eq causing it... i didnt need to take test alone first to figure it out..... i take test and deca and start to get gyno.... its gonna be pretty easy to figure out which caused it.... with the test it is the estrogen causing the gyno, but im already taking anti-e's or anti-aromatizer... so it looks like prog gyno.... i take bromo or Winstrol (winny) or let. or whatver i have on hand to combat prog gyno and poof! it works.....wow i just figured out what caused it and i didnt have to take the two compounds seperately.... sure maybe its a little safer to take one at a time to see what each of them do...thats overly cautious and youd be putting your health more in danger because lets face it...steroids arent the best thing for your body, so instead of doing 3 different cycles, lets do 9 to make sure everything is safe?????? if you wann do a test only cycle first thats fine it doesnt hurt but it isnt necesarry, test should always be the base of your cycle

StoneCold has hit the nail on the head 100%, it's always good to debate ideas but guys these are the basics that everyone should follow..this doesn't need questioning.

My first cycle was a single compound and I now know exactly what this compound does for me and equily as important what it doesn't do for me.

akhlaq768 unless you 1%BF at 180lbs 6ft2 then your way under your natty limit, nail your diet/training and suppliments otherwise you will end up 5cycles down the road with piss poor results and shit loads of injurys/sides.

lucky...lol idk what to say man, i think your trying to suck on his balls, but whatever, discussion is discussion, this just might be this boards "basics" and everything can be questioned, thats what makes it interesting, ask deadbeat lol WORD
I love these arguments and I think that both are completely legit
One board's thoughts might be different from anothers
And stone's ideas might be a bit different than anothers
Nothing is set in stone, and both sides are very argueable
I think this board is meant for these completely harmless discussions

Old Balls said:
example: I did a deca only cycle, freaking loved it. this time I am adding test to decca and will see what is diff. for sides, gains, ect.

deca only?? hope you threw something like proviron in there for libido

Lucky13 said:
StoneCold has hit the nail on the head 100%, it's always good to debate ideas but guys these are the basics that everyone should follow..this doesn't need questioning.

Thats not a basic, that is his opinion and it was a good debate.....did u want to chime in or just suck up?? you can find a number of very good books written by very reputable people that suggest more than one compound for a first cycle.

good to see he has a lap dog named lucky :flipoffha

PDG said:
Thats not a basic, that is his opinion and it was a good debate.....did u want to chime in or just suck up?? you can find a number of very good books written by very reputable people that suggest more than one compound for a first cycle.

good to see he has a lap dog named lucky :flipoffha

FYI....this is NOT the Convo Lounge where anything goes....keep up the shit talk and you'll be posting some where else.

Its taken me ages to read through all your comments, which I do appreciated. I am currently at a stage where I'm reading, reading and reading, taking everthing in.

Below are some suggestion for my 1st Cycle - I do apologise before hand if it isnt what you meant.

crushershockey
Week 1-2 40mg Nolvadex / day
Week 4-6 20mg of Nolvadex / day...
Week 6-10 testsoterone enanthate or testosterone cypionate (500mg/week)

PDG
weeks 1-10 400mg test / 300mg eq or deca pr week
week 13 post cycle therapy (pct) nolva 40mgs/per day + 5g's of tribulus
week 14 30 mgs per day + 5g's of tribulus
week 15 20 mgs per day + 5g's of tribulus

and my original stack
Monday - 1ml of Suston250 and 2ml Viromon 4 Tablet Dbol a day
Tuesday - 4 Tablet Dbol a day
Wednesday - 4 Tablet Dbol a day
Thursday - 4 Tablet Dbol a day
Friday - 1ml of Suston250 and 2ml Viromon 4 Tablet Dbol a day

Silly question to ask... what is PCT?

akhlaq768 said:
PDG
weeks 1-10 400mg test / 300mg eq or deca pr week
week 13 post cycle therapy (pct) nolva 40mgs/per day + 5g's of tribulus
week 14 30 mgs per day + 5g's of tribulus
week 15 20 mgs per day + 5g's of tribulus

Please do NOT follow that advice for reasons previously stated.

His post cycle therapy (pct) plan is all wrong as well;
1- post cycle therapy (pct) should not start until 3 weeks after last inject of Deca or EQ.
2- Nolva dosing is not enough
3- Only 3 weeks of that post cycle therapy (pct) is not nearly long enough to recover from that cycle he suggested.

Oh yeah, you have also typed up Crushers cycle wrong.

Hey akhlaq768:

I have found that any questions I have concerning gear, training, diet, ect can all be answered on this board..amazing resource from some very knowledgeable folks. I suggest that you read up, do some searches, ect. Good luck on whatever you decide.

After some reading I am deliberating on the following stack for my 1st cycle

Sustanon 250
Deca Durabolin
Dianabol

I have draft some of the notes regarding the steroids, please feel free to correct me.

As mentioned in this post I am 180 lbs, 6ft 2" and 26 years old.

What is the correct dosage for my cycle and how often should I be injecting the Sustonon 250 and Deca Derabolin. And the same for the Dianobol.

Thanks in advance

Sustanon 250 - Sustanon 250; 250 mg/cc; International Pharmaceuticals

Sustanon is usually injected at least once a week. A dosage of 500 mg/week is completely sufficient for most. And can often be reduced to 250-mg/ week by combining Sustanon with an oral steroid.

In order to gain mass fast Sustanon is often combined with Deca Durabolin, Dianabol or Anadrol while athletes who are more into quality prefer combining it with Parabolan, Winstrol, Oxandrolone or Primobolan.

Since Sustanon suppresses the endogenous testosterone production the intake of HCG and Clomid must be considered after six weeks or at the end of treatment.

Deca Durabolin -Deca Durabolin; 300 mg/cc; QV

The optimal dose for this purpose lies between 200 and 600 mg/week.

Scientific research has shown that best results can be obtained by the intake of 2-mg/pound body weight.

Steroid novices usually need only 200 mg/week

Deca works very well for muscle buildup when combined with Dianabol and Testosterone

Most athletes usually take 15-40 mg Dianabol/day and 200-400 mg Deca/week

Even faster results can be achieved with 400 mg Deca/week and 500 mg Sustanon 250/week.

Athletes report an enormous gain in strength and muscle mass when taking 400 mg Deca/week, 500 mg Sustanon 250/week, and 30 mg Dianabol/day

Estro-gen can be successfully prevented by combining the use of Proviron with Nolvadex

Dianabol -Dianabol; 5 mg tablet, 50 mg tablet; British Disp. (Thailand), International Pharm.

Excessive water retention and aromatizing can be avoided in most cases by simultaneously taking Nolvadex and Proviron

An effective daily dose for athletes is around 15-40 mg/day.

Steroid novices do not need more than 15-20 mg of Dianabol per day since this dose is sufficient to achieve exceptional results over a period of 8-10 weeks.

Antiestrogen

Although Sustanon does not aromatize excessively when taken in a reasonable dosage many people, in addition, also take an antiestrogen such as Nolvadex and/or Proviron to prevent possible estrogen-linked side effects

Back