My First Cycle - Is it right??

akhlaq768

Monday Chest and Triceps - Flat Bench Press - Incline Press - Peck Deck - Cable Crossover - Incline Flies

Tuesday Back and Biceps - Cable Back Pull Down - Cable Front Pull Down - Dumbbell Rows - Dead Lift - Pull Ups

Wednesday Legs - Leg Press – Squats - Calf Raises - Lateral Raises - Lateral Lunges
Thursday Shoulders and Traps - Dumbbell Press - Side Raises - Front Raises - Reverse Peck Deck - Military Press

Friday Forearms, ABS, Torso (Lower Back) - Swiss Ball Exercises - Bar Bell Curls - Superman’s

Saturday REST
Sunday REST

Each exercise should be done in 3 sets and 8 reps, each day you should not work out for more than an hour

Dietary Requirements

Breakfast - 2 Toasts Egg Cooked in Microwave
Mid Morning Snack- Protein Shake (Maxi Muscle Pro Gain)
Lunch - Tuna Sandwich or Baguette (try and get meat in you)
Mid Afternoon Snack - Protein Shake

Before Gym have Meal - aim at having a lot of Carbs that include Potatoes, Bread, Pasta, Rice have these with some sort of meat like chicken fish tuna
After Gym Snack - Boiled or poached egg on Toast

Steroids

Monday 1ml of Suston250 and 2ml Viromon
4 Tablet Dbol a day (An Hour before Training)
Tuesday 4 Tablet Dbol a day
Wednesday 4 Tablet Dbol a day
Thursday 4 Tablet Dbol a day
Friday 1ml of Suston250 and 2ml Viromon
4 Tablet Dbol a day
Saturday
Sunday

what are your stats- weight, height, bf% and age how long youve been training??? im assuming u want to do a bulking cycle?? i would not suggest running Sustanon (sust) on you first cycle due to the frequent amount of injects to get the most out of it. try something like test/deca test/eq for starters and save the dbol for cycle #2. defintely post up your stats so we can better help u plan a cycle.... as for your diet you arent consuming nearly enough calories but one again i need your stats to better help you...peace!

My stats -

180 lbs
6ft 2"
26 years old

Been training for about a 2 years (on and off).

Yes I want to do bulking cycle.

akhlaq768 said:
My stats -

180 lbs
6ft 2"
26 years old

Been training for about a 2 years (on and off).

Yes I want to do bulking cycle.

You still have so much potential naturally before you should hit AAS. The fact that you train "on and off" gives me the impression that you don't have your training down, and probably not your diet either.

jimdawg said:
You still have so much potential naturally before you should hit AAS. The fact that you train "on and off" gives me the impression that you don't have your training down, and probably not your diet either.

I do believe I can improve on my diet dramatically - but for the training, I was just being honest, when I say 'On and Off' - there are weeks were I only fit 2 days training... but there hasnt been a week where I didnt train at all.

What do you think about my first stack intake?

How much calories should I be taking each day?

you still have a lot of natural potential and can gain and easy 20-30lbs just getting your diet and training up to par. save your cycle for when u have maxed out your natural potential. with that said, if you still are gonna do a cycle, scrap your above plan. go with test/eq or test/deca you will have great gains try something like this:
weeks 1-10 400mg test / 300mg eq or deca pr week
week 13 post cycle therapy (pct) nolva 40mgs/per day + 5g's of tribulus
week 14 30 mgs per day + 5g's of tribulus
week 15 20 mgs per day + 5g's of tribulus

eat about 4000 cal a day

Thanks for the advice mate....

Just a few questions.

What is 'test/eq'?
What is 'test/deca'?

Cheers

PDG said:
go with test/eq or test/deca you will have great gains try something like this:

eat about 4000 cal a day

PDG said:
you still have a lot of natural potential and can gain and easy 20-30lbs just getting your diet and training up to par. save your cycle for when u have maxed out your natural potential. with that said, if you still are gonna do a cycle, scrap your above plan. go with test/eq or test/deca you will have great gains try something like this:

eat about 4000 cal a day

test or deca??? one or the other?? are you out of your mind? deca run on it's own is extremely dangerous to your libido and much else bro... first cycle should never consist of more than 1 compound...
should be either testsoterone enanthate or testosterone cypionate.. run at no more than 500mg/week... and your post cycle therapy (pct) is completely wrong...
pct for test e or test c is started 2 weeks after the last injection... and you run it for 4 weeks... first 2 weeks 40mg nolvadex / day .. last 2 weeks 20mg of nolvadex / day...
and to bulk you should be eating somewhere around 7000-10000 calories a day to put on any kind of serious size... 4000 cals would be a maintaining diet

and bro you are nowhere close to being ready for a cycle... you are 180 lbs you said? wait until you hit over 200lbs naturally to start... and you should be training ATLEAST 5 days a week... and judging from your workouts every day you don't have enough exercises in there to be on gear either... myself and i know other guys usually have about 6 - 8 exercises per muscle group.. like your chest day you definately don't have enough... here's an example of somethin

incline bench - 3 sets of 8
flat bench - 3 sets of 8
incline fly's - 3 sets of 8
flat fly's 3 sets of 8
cable flys on stability ball - 3 sets of 8
standing cable fly's - 3 sets of 8
machine fly's - 3 sets of 8

crushershockey said:
and bro you are nowhere close to being ready for a cycle... you are 180 lbs you said? wait until you hit over 200lbs naturally to start... and you should be training ATLEAST 5 days a week... and judging from your workouts every day you don't have enough exercises in there to be on gear either... myself and i know other guys usually have about 6 - 8 exercises per muscle group.. like your chest day you definately don't have enough... here's an example of somethin

incline bench - 3 sets of 8
flat bench - 3 sets of 8
incline fly's - 3 sets of 8
flat fly's 3 sets of 8
cable flys on stability ball - 3 sets of 8
standing cable fly's - 3 sets of 8
machine fly's - 3 sets of 8

This workout absolutely sucks. I expect better from you Crusher.

LiftTillIDie said:
This workout absolutely sucks. I expect better from you Crusher.

just giving an example of exercises lift... i don't do that myself ... just showin that he should be doin more lol

crushershockey said:
you should be training ATLEAST 5 days a week... and judging from your workouts every day you don't have enough exercises in there to be on gear either... myself and i know other guys usually have about 6 - 8 exercises per muscle group.. like your chest day you definately don't have enough...

You really ascribe to this philosphy?

Well everyone certainly needs to train a little differently than the next guy...I personally do 3 exercises for chest. In all honesty, by the 2nd set of my 2nd exercise I've almost fully exhausted the muscles in my chest. I see other guys who can do much much more than me, but I train according to how my body reacts.

crushershockey said:
test or deca??? one or the other?? are you out of your mind? deca run on it's own is extremely dangerous to your libido and much else bro... first cycle should never consist of more than 1 compound...
should be either testsoterone enanthate or testosterone cypionate.. run at no more than 500mg/week... and your post cycle therapy (pct) is completely wrong...
pct for test e or test c is started 2 weeks after the last injection... and you run it for 4 weeks... first 2 weeks 40mg nolvadex / day .. last 2 weeks 20mg of nolvadex / day...
and to bulk you should be eating somewhere around 7000-10000 calories a day to put on any kind of serious size... 4000 cals would be a maintaining diet

Test or deca?nononono.... i think u just misread.... test & eq or test & deca..... its always nice to have an androgen/anabolic... always keep the test higher than the deca to avoid 'deca dick' ..... why should your first cycle only consist of one compound??, i strongly disagree with that statement...... 10,000 cal a day for someone who is 180 is way too excessive his maintenance calories is going to be somewhere around 3000 right now if he wants to bump it up to 5 thats fine...after that hes just gonna be adding fat.

as for the post cycle..... i did start it two weeks after you finish your 10th week of injects, wait week 11 and 12 then start post cycle therapy (pct) on the 13th....simple math bro...you can feel more than free to run it for 4 weeks also, dont have to though that sounds more like your preference than anything..... once again why do u says only test for the first cycle...that would be a waste for your first cycle, stack it!

akhlaq768 said:
when you mention 'test' do you mean.....TEST.ENANTHATE
and I'm guessing 'deca' is DECA-DUR/300MG

just get your diet and training dialed in and you can get to 200lbs naturally no problem..... but yea test e or cyp @ 400mg/pr week and 300 mg of deca or eq pr week.....split the doses up and inject twice a week for more stabl e blood levels..... dont forget pct

PDG said:
..... why should your first cycle only consist of one compound??, i strongly disagree with that statement......

Very simple as to why.......

If you do two or more steroids on your first cycle you will never know which steroid did what for you, both positive and negative (sides) wise.

Suppose he gets gyno symptoms....which steroid caused it?
Same with high BP....which one caused it?

You could even have one steroid in that stack that's fake, and you'd never even know the difference as you've got nothing to compare it to.

We advocate smart cycling here at Steroidology, and starting off with a Test/Deca cycle is not smart at all. You need to build a knowledge base on how each different steroid affects you, in order to build good healthy future cycles.

StoneColdNTO said:
Very simple as to why.......

If you do two or more steroids on your first cycle you will never know which steroid did what for you, both positive and negative (sides) wise.

Suppose he gets gyno symptoms....which steroid caused it?
Same with high BP....which one caused it?

You could even have one steroid in that stack that's fake, and you'd never even know the difference as you've got nothing to compare it to.

We advocate smart cycling here at Steroidology, and starting off with a Test/Deca cycle is not smart at all. You need to build a knowledge base on how each different steroid affects you, in order to build good healthy future cycles.

Being cautious is a good thing. So is being smart and informed. If you are going to do a cycle do it right.... Test only is not a terrible cycle but its a waste for your first cycle...you make your best gains on your first cycle dont waste it...add an anabolic with the test..... if we do our research we know what positive and negative side effects to expect and we have the proper anti-e's to prevent and combat gyno. I know way ahead of doing a cycle what side effects to expect from each compound and how to handle it waaaay before anything goes in my body... RESEARCH is key....

PDG said:
If you are going to do a cycle do it right.... Test only is not a terrible cycle but its a waste for your first cycle...you make your best gains on your first cycle dont waste it...add an anabolic with the test.....

Most make their best gains on a first cycle simply because they are so far below their genetic potential.

PDG said:
...if we do our research we know what positive and negative side effects to expect and we have the proper anti-e's to prevent and combat gyno. I know way ahead of doing a cycle what side effects to expect from each compound and how to handle it waaaay before anything goes in my body... RESEARCH is key....

You are missing the point here.....How are you going to know unless you've actually experienced it first hand?

You can do all the research you want on gyno, but the point remains if you run Test & Deca your first cycle and do get symptoms, you'll NEVER know which one caused it, and hopefully you know that it will require different remedies depending on if it's from the Test or Deca.

Back