My gear is to strong. And my source should pay me for this thread

Joelev

I have some gear that's so strong I can't shoot it . My first shoot was 200mg test prop 300mg test e 150mg deca. That's way to much prop. A day later I was dying of test flu (thought test flu was a myth it's not). Cut the prop down to 100mg ed test e and deca I kept the same but only shoot twice a week. I been at it for a week now and I can barely walk hard lump in ass for 5 days leg been 3.
The gear is
Prop 200mg ml
Test e 300mg ml
Deca 300mg ml
Seems to be crashing in my muscles any tricks to avoid that

Your gear isn't too strong, your just pinning too much in one spot. Pinning prop twice a week is ignorant. Eod atleast. You dont sound like you have a clue about what your doing at all.

Your gear isn't too strong, your just pinning too much in one spot. Pinning prop twice a week is ignorant. Eod atleast. You dont sound like you have a clue about what your doing at all.
That's a big load in one spot - maybe you might wanna spread it out....glutes, quads, delts??

Prop 200mg ml
Found your problem!

I don't even want to know what he had to do to keep that in solution. Tip: Prop higher than 100mg/mL is going to suck, unless you're dealing with a brewing God. I'm betting the rest of the gear has a ton of BA in it too.

Sounds like good times! If you want to actually be able to use that fire-in-a-vial, you'll probably want to get some sterile carrier oil, and dilute that crazy concoction.

I don't even want to know what he had to do to keep that in solution. Tip: Prop higher than 100mg/mL is going to suck, unless you're dealing with a brewing God. I'm betting the rest of the gear has a ton of BA in it too.

Sounds like good times! If you want to actually be able to use that fire-in-a-vial, you'll probably want to get some sterile carrier oil, and dilute that crazy concoction.[/QUOTE]

I shoot the Test an deca twice a week but the prop I shoot every day hurts like hell I'm just about a paraplegic but I'm no quitter

Make sure to pick up some filters for when you mix the oil. Never can be too safe - just put the diluted gear into a new sterile vial with the syringe filter, and you're golden. ;)

halfwit;3669504[B said:
]Found your problem!
[/B]

Sounds like good times! If you want to actually be able to use that fire-in-a-vial, you'll probably want to get some sterile carrier oil, and dilute that crazy concoction.

Yep.

Back