My jewels have dropped and gotten bigger after only 2 weeks no test (no PCT)?

goingtowin

While on TRT my gonads were always close to my body and sagged a tiny bit but never really had that relaxed look like they did during trt

after being on TRT for three years how is this possible?

They also sometimes get kinda sore for no reason like last night when I was trying to sleep..

I have not used HCG or anything else involved with PCT

if you don't know my story i'm trying to get off of trt completely as I had good test levels before starting I was just an idiot.. i'm 26 and started at 23

Last edited:
They are legit bigger and hang lower this isn’t just in my mind. They are pretty much the same way they were before ever touching test. Is this normal considering I have not done any form of pct at all? It’s only been two weeks?

If the level of testosterone and estrogen production has fallen enough to trigger natural testosterone production. I believe it's been something like 2 weeks for you since last pin?

And they have that weird ache like they did when I first started pinning test

Just to tell ya. At the beginning of a cycle I always liked it when I would get that ache in my testicles. I would think OK :roll: I'm off and running. All systems a go head. :elephant:

My experience was that. But this ^^ really doesn't really have anything to do with your post OP. Just saw the ache in the testicles . :insane:

good Luck

OMM

Last edited:
But guys I was on for THREE YEARS is it really possible my body is reacting after only two weeks of being off WITHOUT PCT?

So no one is really answering much on this.

My jewels are basically how they were before cycling.... after less than 3 weeks..

do you think this means my natural production is starting back up? They are not really aching anymore either.

Trt+cycles for 3 years and decided to come off it's only been less than 3 weeks and this has happened.. just a recap for anyone not wanting to read the thread. I started at 23 I am now 26 balls have grown and dropped in these past 3 weeks... no PCT at all

Three weeks is only 21 days, so you are two half lives down from peak blood levels. 1/4 of what it was.

So you've still got a fair bit of external testosterone circulating around.

I don't think anybody is going to be able to answer your question based on feeling bigger or hanging lower. And a blood test would still show injected test, so best would be to wait another two weeks and get a blood test, or if you don't mind springing for the cash get one now. The LH and FSH levels will give you some clues. If you get one now testosterone still won't be that useful a measure.

Blood work.
Ive been on long term before and had the same thing happen. Nothing really changed physiologically speaking that I could find out

UPDATE* So i'm actually starting to feel better?

This makes no sense that i'm starting to feel better as the test is getting out of my system. I'd imagine right now I have test levels of like 50 lol

My anxiety is not as bad and I generally feel better... what the hell is going on? This makes no sense.

I felt like absolute GARBAGE in the end of my TRT.. i'm actually starting to feel normalish again

If you were not taking HCG during your TRT you may have just inadvertently discovered that your balls make more than just testosterone, and you feel better when they are functioning.

Doesn't seem to apply to everybody, but does to some.

Our bodies are a very very complex biological system, made of systems, that all work together.

Some of us are part of very very small groups that have "a adnormal reaction". Just small groups. My epilepsy and medications. I was told over and over again "Well the probability of that is small enough you're probably not expere8ncing that." I took a medication, leveteracitam. . . seizure med. It gave me gyno. No doctor believed me. I enrolled I to an epilepsy among American veteran studies anand their head dude look back over about 10 years of medical records and actually wrote in to whoever to say my gyno, erectile issues and endocrine issues are probably side effects.

My brother in law can drink a case of beer but can't have 1 margarita or other mixed drinks or he breaks out in hives. Even strong craft beers can make his skin itch.

My brother in law can drink a case of beer but can't have 1 margarita or other mixed drinks or he breaks out in hives. Even strong craft beers can make his skin itch.

Same with my grandma, she can drink a case of beer and then go skeet shotting and hit her mark just fine but if she has a shot of tequila then its all downhill from there with shots all over the place.

Last edited:
Same with my grandma, she can drink a case of beer and then go skeet shotting and hit her mark just fine but if she has a shot of tequila then its all downhill from there with shots all over the place.

Sounds like I would like your family

well we have a good problem here. you did gear for 3 years and got off fearing recovery after TRT, but now your recovering fine after that and your feeling better. must be your genes. when are you getting labs done again? it would be wise to see what your levels are at this point and time when your feeling well and document as well any meds, diet, lifestyle, even training stats to keep it all on point.
you may be on to something here and whatever data you can document may and will help others who are going through what you went through and still are.
Hope you keep feeling better brotherman and keep keeping us updates as i mayself am very interested in your progress.
any plans on having kids in the future?

My update is a FEEL much better mentally. I’m hovering around the weight I was before ever touching steroids. My sex drive is high and about where it was before touching steroids. It’s been a bit over a month and a half I think? Since my last test shot with no pct at all. My balls however do not feel as big as they were and seemed to have shrunk down a bit again. But as for as any symptoms of low T I feel completely normal id say. None of this makes any sense. I was waiting for
A crazy crash and not only
Did I not
Crash but I feel better

Back